Posted: 13 years ago

Guys.. Doesn't it look like Geet  is in Maan's arms and is giving Maan a kiss????πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

LOL.. Though the interaction was so harsh at this point.. but this pic definitely is misleading ..hai na???? What say?

Edited by rumi2004 - 13 years ago
omg nice observationπŸ˜‰
OMIGOSH .... Rumi you're right ........

That looks very much like a peck-on-the cheek !!!! πŸ˜‰

*nodding sagely* ..... Pics can be misleading .... all that you see may not be true .....!!!! πŸ€“

BTW .... about that hug ..... usually if 2 ppl collide ... the bigger person will end up having his arms around the shoulders of the smaller one .... and the smaller one will end up with palms on the other chest .... (*result of seeing tooo many romantic movies πŸ˜‰ ) ...

But ... what our Maan did here was sooo tru to char ..... he just threw his arms away and turned his head trying to avoid all contact !!!!! .... He does have something against females !!!!! πŸ˜†

Of course if he knew it was Geet  .... maybe the peck wouldn't have been on the cheek !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ..... Got it ????

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..............

oh my .... what's happening to me  ....... must  I minutely dissect every Maneet encounter ? 🀣🀣
Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
omg this is like one of the best maneet pic's i've ever seen!
Geet does look like she's kissing him..uff...m in dreamland now.
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 13 years ago
you are so right.. its looks like geet is pulling Maan down for a Kiss
heheh nice catch , I did watch this scene in  haule haule mode again and yup It really looks like she is kissing him :D !
hailaaaa what an observation its a killer yara🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣i notice that too not the kiss thingy but maan folded his arms around geet before the stand face to face it was like he was hugging her omg the CV's what are they upto haan i am already dead what they want now???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍omg what an irony that is on one hand maan does'nt even want to see geet but on the other hand he never misses a chance to touch her omg😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣and now he will be his boss🀣

Mallu
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

hailaaaa what an observation its a killer yara🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣i notice that too not the kiss thingy but maan folded his arms around geet before the stand face to face it was like he was hugging her omg the CV's what are they upto haan i am already dead what they want now???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍omg what an irony that is on one hand maan does'nt even want to see geet but on the other hand he never misses a chance to touch her omg😍😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣and now he will be his boss🀣

Mallu

Mallu jana you must be talking about this moment  😳

Yeh dil maange more !
Day Dreaming
Edited by Chandani_C - 13 years ago
🀣*laughs so hard that mother wonders what happend to her daughterπŸ˜•*
Originally posted by Maleka.QN

i notice that too not the kiss thingy but maan folded his arms around geet before the stand face to face it was like he was hugging her ... what an irony that is on one hand maan does'nt even want to see geet but on the other hand he never misses a chance to touch her

Yeah.. Very rightly said Mallu..From their very frst meeting.. he pretends to hate her or being not interested in her .. but never fails to touch her every other instant πŸ˜›

1.Drags her by her arms/hands.
2. Grabs her in his arms when she tends to fall.
3.finger on her mouth to shut her up.
4.carefully removes the locks falling on her face while she's unconscious.
5.locks her to the tree /wall with his arms..

and many more such cases.... whether or not its absolutely necessary.. he never misses the chance πŸ˜›

OMG! LOve Maaneet !!!