Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">hey its a request from all rati fans that plzzz dont say that u guys dont want rati back in mjht...</font></p>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">i seriously want rati back in mjht badly</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3"></strong></font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">y u guys dont think that this might be stunt by cvs to create hype..they will bring rati back for sure as they know that mjht is nothing wout rati...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">plzzz i m also a die hard rati fan bt i dont want rati in balika vadhu n laado tye shows it would be a curse for me to watch such kind of shows....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">there is only one youth based show on tv n it is mjht....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">i cant tolerate rati in sarees n jewelleries plzzzzzzzz....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">rati also said that she wont mind returning back in this show so wats ur prob guys....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">guys v need ur support n v want rati back in mjht n not nupr with some new character so plzzzz dont make such negative comments n topics...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">after all its cvs show n they have r8 to do nething bt v fans have to request them that v want rati back..</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">KSg n Shilpa Anand had fights with cvs then also they are back bcz of public demand..n if v will only loose hope then how will v get rati back...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">anupriya also had a f8 with balaji telefilms then also she is doing lead in tere liye...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">its between actors n PH..when they fight n when they make up no one knows yaar...bt plzzz u ppl dont write that u all dont want rati back in mjht...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">some ppl here wants rati back so plzzz atleast dont hurt their feelings....n pray that rati comes back soon...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">i think rati has take leave for her film n she will return in 2 months....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">bas v have to demand for her to cvs..</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">GUYS ALWAYS STARS ARE BROUGHT BCZ OF PUBLIC DEMAND..V HAVE TO DEMAND IN POSITIVE WAY...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">LIST OF STARS BROUGHT BY PUBLIC DEMAND:-</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">MIHIR AFTER HIS DEATH IN KYUNKI</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">HITEN GAURI SEVERAL TIMES TOGAHTER ie KYUNKI,KHKH,KUMKUM,KYPH,LRL ETC..</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">KSG N SHILPA IN DMG..</font></div>
<div align="center"><strong><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">i cant remember more bt plzzzz dont say that u dont want ratiback bcz v want her back in mjht..n rati also wants to return back so....</font>
</div>

i totally agree wid u...evn i want her bak..
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Rati will come back after all this drama done by MJHT PH and CVs

If you really want her back, please stop watching the show until gives a statement that she is back in the show and hence force them to get her back...

I too love to see Rati as NUPUR, but not on the cost of her self-respect
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i want her back at ne cost....if u dont want her back then u r nt nupurs true fan
affu123 thumbnail

i want her back at ne cost....if u dont want her back then u r nt nupurs true fan

-

if u think we dont want her bac then we r not her loyal fan then let me say am a Rati fan 1st/...expeting her to cum back isnt wrong..ppl r already hurt ..u better stop hurting them more..and if u so want her back 1st fight for the justice..boycott the show and keep mailing,sing the petion and then expect her to cum back..

i dint want to be rude but smtimes ppl need to think practically..
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm.......I really hope Rati cums back
its a nice idea yaar.........it may happen
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as far as i can make out they arer leaving a bit of scope open to get her back!
brinda_ght thumbnail
afshanafreen
hey i have done all this things ok...i m saying that only that plzz dont say that u guys dont want her back bcz i want her back badly so.....her now some fans are saying that they dont want rati back i dont unstd yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
its between cvs n actors v just have to demand for her to get her back yaarrrr plzzz dont say that u dont want rati back
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

as far as i can make out they arer leaving a bit of scope open to get her back!

ser..they also know that wat rati is for mjht..n they also know that one day they will have to get her back....😃
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am a true nupur fan and Rati fan..I used to watch the show only for Rati and MN...

As I said let us all force them to get her back , send emails, sign petitions and boy cott the show still she comes back..

Again I say the same thing,  I too love to see Rati as NUPUR, but not at the cost of he self respect
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: yash.dilse

hmm.......I really hope Rati cums back
its a nice idea yaar.........it may happen

i hope so she come back soon