NUPUR WILL BE RELATED TO NIRBHAY - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
yeh she said it i dnt knw where..yeh on her twitter account....
n yeh in sbs also they said that dont may be rati would return in new avtar
but she's not there on twitter yaar! she confirmed it already
ok bt in sbs also they said..that u dnt knw she m8 return in a new avtar
youre prediaction is good...but im also having my reservations abot rati returning!
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">hey its a request from all rati fans that plzzz dont say that u guys dont want rati back in mjht...</font></p>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">i seriously want rati back in mjht badly</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3"></strong></font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">y u guys dont think that this might be stunt by cvs to create hype..they will bring rati back for sure as they know that mjht is nothing wout rati...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">plzzz i m also a die hard rati fan bt i dont want rati in balika vadhu n laado tye shows it would be a curse for me to watch such kind of shows....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">there is only one youth based show on tv n it is mjht....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">i cant tolerate rati in sarees n jewelleries plzzzzzzzz....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">rati also said that she wont mind returning back in this show so wats ur prob guys....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">guys v need ur support n v want rati back in mjht n not nupr with some new character so plzzzz dont make such negative comments n topics...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">after all its cvs show n they have r8 to do nething bt v fans have to request them that v want rati back..</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">KSg n Shilpa Anand had fights with cvs then also they are back bcz of public demand..n if v will only loose hope then how will v get rati back...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">anupriya also had a f8 with balaji telefilms then also she is doing lead in tere liye...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">its between actors n PH..when they fight n when they make up no one knows yaar...bt plzzz u ppl dont write that u all dont want rati back in mjht...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">some ppl here wants rati back so plzzz atleast dont hurt their feelings....n pray that rati comes back soon...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">i think rati has take leave for her film n she will return in 2 months....</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">bas v have to demand for her to cvs..</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000066" size="3">GUYS ALWAYS STARS ARE BROUGHT BCZ OF PUBLIC DEMAND..V HAVE TO DEMAND IN POSITIVE WAY...</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">LIST OF STARS BROUGHT BY PUBLIC DEMAND:-</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">MIHIR AFTER HIS DEATH IN KYUNKI</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">HITEN GAURI SEVERAL TIMES TOGAHTER ie KYUNKI,KHKH,KUMKUM,KYPH,LRL ETC..</font></div>
<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">KSG N SHILPA IN DMG..</font></div>
<div align="center"><strong><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000066" size="3">i cant remember more bt plzzzz dont say that u dont want ratiback bcz v want her back in mjht..n rati also wants to return back so....</font>
</div>

THANKS FR THE POST IT MAKES ALL RATI N MAYUR FANS CONFIDANT!
Cornia with due respect please don't assume what Rati said anything pertaining to returning as she hasn't, she has been thrown out and disrespected!

Brida honestly for now I can't change my opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs, only time would tell and Rati is in the best position to decide what is best for her, let her decide.

this is wat i have written in other post also...

its CVs dirty tricks again giving a loophole making us believe that nupur is alive so that in that hope v 'l c this stupid show...plz understand it...this is high time they shud understand that v r not fools sitting here...they have ousted nupur and want nupur fans to continue watching this crap for their trp!! everyday day they r showing past scenes of nupur in the show now to get nupur fans back...
hey i dont think that these cvs has that much guts to throw out nupur ok..i know she will be back..

@mayurmizz thnx....
RATI WILL BE BACK

Originally posted by shruti.nil

youre prediaction is good...but im also having my reservations abot rati returning!

ill wait for ur take on this:)