Kanika in love with Manish Tandon? - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Kanika in love with Manish Tandon?

Kanika Maheshwari aka Rajkumari Bhoomi of Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, who was reportedly dating her co-actor Amit Dua but broke up later following the irrevocable differences, seems to have moved on now.

Discuss here

Cupid seems to have struck her all over again and as per the buzz she is dating fresh face Manish Tandon. The lad, a regular at the endorsement world has debuted on television with STAR Plus' Pratigya.

Informs a source, "Kanika is dating Manish Tandon and the two are very serious in the relationship. They are also planning to tie the knot in the near future."

When contacted, Kanika said, "It is not true and I am not dating Manish. I know him through his sister, who happens to be my friend."

Parroting the same lines, Tandon said, "I am not dating Kanika and she is just a friend. There is nothing more to it. I have been in Mumbai for the past five years and have befriended so many people, Kanika happens to be one of them."

We will wait for the two love birds to declare their love in the open.

http://www.starplus.in/newsarticle.aspx?nid=414

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsySano88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kanika in love with Manish Tandon? - Article" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Abhi for posting this article.

ahem ahem "no comments".

Post Reply New Post

Go to top