Chat Clubs

Hamara Chota Sa Basera 9 l Invite Onlyl (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

tanaz_aka_DD

IF-Rockerz

tanaz_aka_DD

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hey chitu.....I noe yaar..sabke sath kuch na kuch hai...yaha mera mood swings....Angry...and waha ani, is not feeling gud..hope she recovers soon....and waha tumhara bhi yeh naya prob....zindagi kisi ki araam se nahi hai....something or the another pops up....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hamara Chota Sa Basera 9 l Invite Onlyl (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
dd as such  no symtoms..but ya..I shd go..going is not easy..doc ka appoointment and stuff..and upar se I don't know to drive too..hope it is not serios..last time..it was bad..i had sysmtoms and so I went to doc..but this time..no symtoms..nor burning...lets see..AB is coming only tomo night..so maybe if at all I go..saturday hoga..woh bhi emergency..coz..doc ka appointment yahan milta hi nahi..phew..

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
an re dd..zindagai aaram se nahi gujarta..some probs or the other we goota face...yehi zindagi hai....I am cooking right now..aaj Ani is going to Edmonton with a friend..and be back on saturday or sunday...uska friend ka b'day party hai..so he is going...me alone toight and tomo late night AB comes..I am used to staying alone..bahut baar I have stayed..so no issues.

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I thought I drink enough water but air is too dry here and looks like I am not...what all prob in life yar...getting sick of everything now..

hey tell the doc..surgery ke bina cure karega..I am sure,there is a way out..woh bhi neck ke liye...no way yar..why operation and stuff...
when is the appointment? uff I wish I was in India..just walk to a doc clinic..it is so horrible here..getting an appointment is a big deal..phew/..
i don't know bec last time he had told if i don't do surgery it will comeback.. so let's see.. i hv not called yet, i had client at the office..

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

Originally posted by ani_gr

good morning everyone....
arrey guys, i am so sick today.... i just came to work like 5 mins ago... i hv a stiff neck.... it is paining like crazy... i did not sleep even for a min last night....
2 yrs ago i had this problem, i had all therapies and everything done.. MRI also was done because the pain is from the back of the neck till the centre of my head at the back...
he had toldthat i h to do surgery for my neck, but with therapy of 6 weeks i sh be fine, so i went for therapy... but now it came back looks like.... i hv a severe pain... making appt with the same doc today so i can go n show him again....
kya yaar kuch na kuch problem hote raheta hai....ConfusedOuchCry

Yes ani....the neck pain/ muscle jam is a horrible ache. It has strucked my hub, last yr. He went thru this sp therapy...and he got relieved thereafter. I don't noe, what kind av neck problem u have...but sure, go to the same doctor...I don't noe, is it not that therapy called acupuncture gud for ur pain relief? ya...it's horrible when u can't move/turn ur neck and can't even walk properly. ufff!! I noe what u going thru...tum doctor ke paas jald jaao...don't delay...act fast.
haan DD it is acupuncture.. u know htere is a disc on the neck which enables us to move comfortably, this disc had a leakage in me last timewheni had this problem. I got MRI done, the result showed that. so doctor said  i hv to do the surgery... if i don't do it will come back.. it is now 2 yrs i had that problem, now it has come back... ufff....
yeah i am calling him now DD....

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

hello guys...had a boring day at my office..came home early..weather is shit..cold and raining...and upar se I'm feeling nostalgic - ghar ki yaad a rahi hai. I don't wanna do any work....feeling dizzy and tired....I think it's just becz av the weather....
yeah some days are so bad.... it is horrible.. samething happened to me last night n this morning... i was crying somuch itna pain tha... i called my sister in australia n spoke toher at abt 2.30 am my time.... omg...

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

dd as such  no symtoms..but ya..I shd go..going is not easy..doc ka appoointment and stuff..and upar se I don't know to drive too..hope it is not serios..last time..it was bad..i had sysmtoms and so I went to doc..but this time..no symtoms..nor burning...lets see..AB is coming only tomo night..so maybe if at all I go..saturday hoga..woh bhi emergency..coz..doc ka appointment yahan milta hi nahi..phew..
you must make sure u drink a min of 2.5 litres of water every day... .if u don't u will hv all this problem....

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
gayo..don't worry yar..I will pray for everyone.sab ka kuch na kuch problem in life..health prob kisi ko bhi na ho !!! you go to the doc and see what he says...or else try and go to another doc for 2nd opinion gayo..maybe he has some other cure...
Poor u...raat ko soya bhi nahi..I am totally understnd what u are going through !!

haan gayo..need to drink lot of water...kya sab na..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top