Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chits1

dd as such  no symtoms..but ya..I shd go..going is not easy..doc ka appoointment and stuff..and upar se I don't know to drive too..hope it is not serios..last time..it was bad..i had sysmtoms and so I went to doc..but this time..no symtoms..nor burning...lets see..AB is coming only tomo night..so maybe if at all I go..saturday hoga..woh bhi emergency..coz..doc ka appointment yahan milta hi nahi..phew..

you must make sure u drink a min of 2.5 litres of water every day... .if u don't u will hv all this problem....
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gayo..don't worry yar..I will pray for everyone.sab ka kuch na kuch problem in life..health prob kisi ko bhi na ho !!! you go to the doc and see what he says...or else try and go to another doc for 2nd opinion gayo..maybe he has some other cure...
Poor u...raat ko soya bhi nahi..I am totally understnd what u are going through !!

haan gayo..need to drink lot of water...kya sab na..
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hope chitu..u don't have those symptoms..agar hai to doctor ka app lena..Here too its tuff to get the doctor's app...u have to wait...incase, u are going in emergency, the u have to wait for several hours to be called in.

yes ani...that mite help u..lekin as u said u have some severe neck prob..and if only operation kan heal it then it's better u go for it...luk to my mom's case...she ignored and ignored till the last moment, when things turned out to go dangerous...and she got operated at the last moment..hope in ur case, u will react fast...it's hard when u staying alone and have no help. see, if u can all ur sis at ur operation tym..don't be alone and handle everything alone...its better u call someone who can be wid u...and care u.
Chits1 thumbnail
haan dd..u are rite..emergency isworse..u have to keep waiting..gosh..system is screwed up in western countries.haan like dd said...god forbid if operation is needed..call yr sis gayo..you are alone.don't do anything alone...hope yr pain goes away soon.Don't u worry...

My mom's blood tests show improvement..dad was saying..she just neglected her health..doing things when she was unwell ,so she has fallen sick...uff..kya na..upar se heat also..
Chits1 thumbnail
hey dd..I have posted a topic on sunidhi yesterday ..go to II..haaa
ani_gr thumbnail

gayo..don't worry yar..I will pray for everyone.sab ka kuch na kuch problem in life..health prob kisi ko bhi na ho !!! you go to the doc and see what he says...or else try and go to another doc for 2nd opinion gayo..maybe he has some other cure...

Poor u...raat ko soya bhi nahi..I am totally understnd what u are going through !!

haan gayo..need to drink lot of water...kya sab na..

haan i will go to the same doctor,he is very good and he knows what he did before...
haan i did not sleep at all, i did not want to come to work, but i had 2 appointments.
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanaz_aka_DD

hope chitu..u don't have those symptoms..agar hai to doctor ka app lena..Here too its tuff to get the doctor's app...u have to wait...incase, u are going in emergency, the u have to wait for several hours to be called in.

yes ani...that mite help u..lekin as u said u have some severe neck prob..and if only operation kan heal it then it's better u go for it...luk to my mom's case...she ignored and ignored till the last moment, when things turned out to go dangerous...and she got operated at the last moment..hope in ur case, u will react fast...it's hard when u staying alone and have no help. see, if u can all ur sis at ur operation tym..don't be alone and handle everything alone...its better u call someone who can be wid u...and care u.

i know  dd... but first i will go and get MRI done again to see what he says... then i will decide how this can be organised... thanks so much for all your concern dd & chitu... i only share everything here.. i feel better.. i spoke to my sis last night... she was also saying what is all this... just come here i will take care of u... woh nahi hota na...
ani_gr thumbnail

haan dd..u are rite..emergency isworse..u have to keep waiting..gosh..system is screwed up in western countries.haan like dd said...god forbid if operation is needed..call yr sis gayo..you are alone.don't do anything alone...hope yr pain goes away soon.Don't u worry...

My mom's blood tests show improvement..dad was saying..she just neglected her health..doing things when she was unwell ,so she has fallen sick...uff..kya na..upar se heat also..

haan i will chitu...
oh good..that's a good news... yaar they need to stop working so much yaar.. tum bhi kam karo.. kitna kaam karthi ho.... ek din in a week u rest don't do anything.... bec of all this we don't take care of our health.... eat well... rest well..
Chits1 thumbnail
haan gayo..I know..rest is imporatant...kaam ka anth hi nahi..it is endless..uff..I want to get out of this gaanv yar..ajeeb sa weather and no good shops or docters or anything..I am frustrated living here.;
Chits1 thumbnail
gayo,thoda bhi u feel better let us know here..we would feel happy too....after all we have only u guys to share everything...that  is why we are here as a parivaar warna hum kitne akele hote na !!
managed to fix an appont?