Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by Soaps1

So there are three brothers, one brother in law that means one sister would be there too ... then there are 2 nehas, tani's college friend is also there so is woman in mandir and is that boat waley uncle in the show too? Ermm And if there are three brothers toh minus anuraag the other two will have wives too right? And there is no vamp in the show either, so what would all these people do then? ROFL

</div>
<div>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ROFLROFLHahahaha.....sorry but I couldn't help myself but laugh but the fact that you tried to calculate how many people will be in the show acutally worries me now </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Even I wonder how everything will work out </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am pretty sure that Ekta will side track alot of her characters </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">because she has done that in the past </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And why does every lead in her show have to have siblings? I don't have any siblings....Dead</font>

^^to make the show more complicated and so that everybody has affairs with everyone LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Three Brothers...?? (Page 3)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.