Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Is the show still going to revolve around three brothers (aswell as Anurag-Taani's love story)? Because wasn't there going to be like 3 brothers- then there was another article on one of the guy (forgot his name LOL) actually being Taani's brother!! LOL Oh the confusion!! ConfusedConfusedConfused How can Nikhil Arya be the brother-in-law then? Confused Does that mean Taani has a sister? ROFL

LOL 

I'm also wondering whose going to play young Thaani Tongue x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor....Nikhita...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Three Brothers...??" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyDesignz

HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
aye i myself confused now...

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
don't know about the three bothers thing, but yes, there will be other characters in the show which will have their stories to keep the show going. 'cause apparently, only a love story will not work in indian tv. Confused

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 09 June 2010 at 6:01pm

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
^ ROFL We'll just have to wait and see won't we... x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

Sweet_Kandy

IF-Rockerz

Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
ita big paheli  LOL..lets wi8 and watch

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
yah even i thought there were 3 bros but then i thought thats too similar to kis desh hehe so i guess thats not possible but yeah only other person who i have heard of being in this is rajat tokas!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.Sweet_KandyP.Kamaljit.Sean

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
So there are three brothers, one brother in law that means one sister would be there too ... then there are 2 nehas, tani's college friend is also there so is woman in mandir and is that boat waley uncle in the show too? Ermm And if there are three brothers toh minus anuraag the other two will have wives too right? And there is no vamp in the show either, so what would all these people do then? ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.Anjaliz...Nikhita...mysticgoryfilmsshootingstar.xx

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

So there are three brothers, one brother in law that means one sister would be there too ... then there are 2 nehas, tani's college friend is also there so is woman in mandir and is that boat waley uncle in the show too? Ermm And if there are three brothers toh minus anuraag the other two will have wives too right? And there is no vamp in the show either, so what would all these people do then? ROFL

They all will just support Anurag and Tanni and will drool over themROFL
I think some will be of gray character too

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.