Article: Tere Liye in the UK

Posted: 13 years ago

This is for people who live in the UK, like me! πŸ˜ƒ So, now we know, Bebo's shifting, Tere Liye is starting on 21st June, so a week after India, which is not bad I guess, compared to many shows which are months behind! 😳 
STAR Plus shifts 'Bebo' for 'Tere Liye'
May 24, 2010 11:00 AM|

STAR Plus shifts 'Bebo' out of primetime for 'Tere Liye'STAR Plus UK is tweaking its primetime schedule to accommodate its new Ekta Kapoor offering, 'Tere Liye', which starts in June.

As revealed exclusively before on BizAsia.co.uk, 'Tere Liye' will be Balaji Telefilms first show on STAR Plus after more than two years.

The new show will mark the return of Ekta Kapoor to the channel after the demises of popular serials like 'Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' and 'Kahanni Ghar Ghar Kii'.

'Tere Liye' has been described as "a story of two people bound to each other in childhood, separated by circumstances, and brought together again by the unbreakable bond of love".

'Sabki Laadli Bebo', which currently sits in the 21:00 - 21:30 band will shift to 22:30 from Monday 21st June. 'Tere Liye' will then air at 21:00 Monday to Friday.

Related link:
STAR Plus to launch new Ekta Kapoor show

aww wow! you guys are so lucky! πŸ˜”

here it will start after two weeks, meaning june 28th. 😑 ... anyways, very happy for you guys. I heard ki, people in the UK are months behind in shows? I guess they are changing that. πŸ˜†

congrats! πŸ‘πŸΌ
^^ Hehe, thanks. Yeah, we are usually months behind. Yeh Rishta and Bidaai and 2 months behind, so is Hamari Devrani, so I don't watch them anymore...Nowadays we're starting to get stuff around the same time, like SPA 2010 is coming on the 13th, so the same day as India, and tv shows are a maximum of only 1/2 weeks behind, so I'm happy. x
ohhh noo 28th in usa??!??! thats not coool before we were caught up with india why r we being pushed behind ='(
or we can just follow India's episodes...(duh...obviouslyπŸ€ͺ)...doesn't matter as long as the story moves...and finally HC's entryπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

or we can just follow India's episodes...(duh...obviouslyπŸ€ͺ)...doesn't matter as long as the story moves...and finally HC's entryπŸ˜†

lol yeah but i wanna lay on my sofa n watch LOL....liveeeee :P Edited by skstar - 13 years ago
Originally posted by skstar

lol yeah but i wanna lay on my sofa n watch him na LOL....liveeeee :P

me too but what can we do? and in another way I don't mind at all because as long as I get to see him..am fineee!!πŸ˜† 🀣
^^^ trueee hahahaha!!!! grrrrrr still annoyed but yeah i guess ill get over it hehe!!!
I don't think its starting here on Monday either πŸ˜’ Why can't star plus understand that after each episode we have to discuss it and write pages and pages over it and for that we all need to watch it on one day 😑 Now in UK its starting on 21st, in USA on 28th, here in Pakistan we don't even know when yet but probably here too it will start one week late. Ab channel should understand the world is a global village now 🀣 if someone sitting in India wants to discuss the show with someone in UK, they are suppose to wait for one week to discuss it? Till the epi airs there? What fun would be left by then except there would be four more epis piled up to discuss πŸ€” I know you tube is there but TV toh TV hoota hey na ... kis desh used to air same day in most countries or max US was one epi behind (UK was only exception) but now toh its only India where its starting on 14th i think ... episode discussion thread ka kiya ho ga?
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

I don't think its starting here on Monday either πŸ˜’ Why can't star plus understand that after each episode we have to discuss it and write pages and pages over it and for that we all need to watch it on one day 😑 Now in UK its starting on 21st, in USA on 28th, here in Pakistan we don't even know when yet but probably here too it will start one week late. Ab channel should understand the world is a global village now 🀣 if someone sitting in India wants to discuss the show with someone in UK, they are suppose to wait for one week to discuss it? Till the epi airs there? What fun would be left by then except there would be four more epis piled up to discuss πŸ€” I know you tube is there but TV toh TV hoota hey na ... kis desh used to air same day in most countries or max US was one epi behind (UK was only exception) but now toh its only India where its starting on 14th i think ... episode discussion thread ka kiya ho ga?

aweee sweetee, i can understand your plight.But don't worry we will have sat and sun to fill the gap.mon to friday watch on U tube and you can watch the live too.Episode discussion thread bi rahega .Hum hai na badane ki liye 🀣