Maan control freak.....?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dahi

Groupbie

dahi

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
hey guys

first want to say how much I love this site...I was never a Indian serial viewer it has always been Hollywood with me (series wise) I always figured the indian soaps to be very...well..blah...in high school my friends raved about some serial or the other I would watch one epi but then it would not hold my interest..anyhow LOVE the star one shows ...not all but some have been pretty good...especially now that serious issues have been depicted in many of the shows....

anyway back to the topic...well I watched a chunk of the geet serial (April-May) in one go and today i realised how much of a control freak Maan is....it is not just telling him what to do ...but any suggestion what so ever seems like a bond to him, like he is being forced to bow to someone else's will...in a metaphorical manner obviously...

He seems to take offence as asking him to dine with him even if it just a old woman's wish (though I do not know his daddi yet but seems she has developed a hard exterior when dealing with maan)...any how he gets pissy when someone does not listen to him, does not act the way he wants, does not have an attitude that suits his needs, when he does not understand something (thus his frustrations with geet), when one has the last word in a convo right down to asking him for help...I have a nasty feeling he helped geet when drowning cause he had to and would not if he had another choice....also if it was not for the morality factor and brij had not told him to leave he might not have gone through with the life saving...brij ordering him to do anything was against all his natural instincts to control and make his decisions....in many instances his behaviour is almost childlike where when they feel out of control to satisfy thier needs they get cranky and frustrated or angry...like a tantrum...

my analysis (as a psych undergrad) is he has been badly hurt...been made to bow down to someone's will or was out of control could not keep the atmosphere around him that he could control and change to his whim....and it must have been a woman thus a very very intense dislike or the race and most possibly the root of his control issues....

maybe a bad divorce?...or a bad relationship between his parents?....

what say ppl?

P.S. If this post is offensive in anyway please accept my humble apologies and shut this post down if you must. Thank you.

divya
xx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3_SuMmEr_LoVe_-sumaiya-MrsNealCaffrey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan control freak.....?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

i think ur rite abt being a control freak..he doesnt want anyone to get an upperhand and as usual freaks out if he doenst get his way (of course everyone saw that like 3983 times now LOL) i dont think he helped geet bc he is a control freak. he knew it was the rite thing to do (he bandaged her wounds w/- any cause) but you can tell his family is filled with nutcases and thats prolly why hes soo angry all the time.anyway, this is my opinion i dont mean anything by it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
star one shows suck..expect geet cuz of maan and maneet otherwaise all the shows at star one sucks..

as for maan being a freak..agree

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet

i think ur rite abt being a control freak..he doesnt want anyone to get an upperhand and as usual freaks out if he doenst get his way (of course everyone saw that like 3983 times now LOL) i dont think he helped geet bc he is a control freak. he knew it was the rite thing to do (he bandaged her wounds w/- any cause) but you can tell his family is filled with nutcases and thats prolly why hes soo angry all the time.anyway, this is my opinion i dont mean anything by it Smile

i couldnt agree with u anymore...with maan its like....do it my way or take the hightwayLOL..thing awwwwwwwwwwww....but his a cute control freak...Geets gonna have a real tough time with him thats for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
lol yeah this is true, hes adorablleeee lol! thats why the crzy man did not understand geet had to tell her family off her own way!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top