Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's sirphiri conclusions ... but yaar he cares.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
 First things first...Embarrassed

...Maan's so falling for Geet ! okay in todays epic did anyone notic the change in his facial expressionEmbarrassed when he first bumped into geet...he waz like Day Dreaming ...probabily thinking...Geet is that really u? omg ur fine...lol...LOL...but once the voice overheads started .. thats when he went allAngry..lol...his first word "tum, how come ur alive" lol..who says that yaarLOL ...

and what this...maan actually had some respect for GeetEmbarrassed...come on geet ... make Maan respect you once again..cuz u cant have love where there's no respect...if a guy has respect for u...he'll never do you wrong..

i love the effect maans words have on geet...no matter whatever anyone says... i give credit to  only maan and geet ....for bring outta a better and stronger person in Geet.

maan always keeps putting Geets family down...wonder how would maan react..once his families book is opened...Shocked

and guys Maan really needs to stop using his brains at times...i swear there times when i feel there's nothing inside itLOL... he really needs to stop jumping into his own conclusions...yaar at least give her a chance to explain...

take care

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 09 June 2010 at 4:35pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Munebalove_lavnyahirajjenny.mayur-tashaDoJinmayahperfectdreamscelestaerusha4003chullbulliHiba282angelina285Innocent02MrsNealCaffrey-sumaiya-sweet_chillyshockalotSkyfall..MissArshi-Arwen.-Kash-SofnaThe_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan's sirphiri conclusions ... but yaar he cares." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
You're right, he needs to start using his heart.  As Munshi Ji said, if he did he would become human. Then maybe he might love.  His words really did wonders for Geet and he is deffinately a good influence on her life.....

Maan uses his brain and shuts out the heart....Geet used her heart and wasn't allowed to use her head....Destiny bought them together and they will teach each a thing or too about lifeSmile......

Wish the CV's would stop beating about the bush and just get on with their story.  There so many angles in this show, it's not like they will run out of story lines anytime soonLOL.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

love_lavnyajenny.mayur-tashamayah_SuMmEr_LoVe_rusha4003-sumaiya-sweet_chillyMissArshi-Arwen.Sofna

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Even b4 he uttered teh famous 'Tum', his expression alone conveyed hw relieved n surprised he was to see her alive!!!

Gurmeet is a brill actor!!!Clap

i was thnkin th sme, the cvz need to stop givin Maan so many irrelevant conclusions to jump to about Geet, it mkes his character luk weird!!!Angry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_lavnya_SuMmEr_LoVe_The_May_Rose

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
 i thought it was touching when maan sed he had some respect for geet bc that means he actually likes her under his angry exterior lol..and i never thought of maan's embrassment of his family..aww the two poor souls have something in common! and yes i thought maan had no brains today bc he shud hve hugged geet rite then and there Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

love_lavnyaDoJinmayur-tasharusha4003_SuMmEr_LoVe_Arwen.Bugger

Muneba

Groupbie

Muneba

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

First things first...Embarrassed

...Maan's so falling for Geet ! okay in todays epic did anyone notic the change in his facial expressionEmbarrassedwhen he first bumped into geet...he waz like Day Dreaming...probabily thinking...Geet is that really u? omg ur fine...lol...LOL...but once the voice overheads started .. thats when he went allAngry..lol...his first word "tum, how come ur alive" lol..who says that yaarLOL...

and what this...maan actually had some respect for GeetEmbarrassed...come on geet ... make Maan respect you once again..cuz u cant have love where there's no respect...if a guy has respect for u...he'll never do you wrong..

i love the effect maans words have on geet...no matter whatever anyone says... i give credit to only maan and geet ....for bring outta a better and stronger person in Geet.

maan always keeps putting Geets family down...wonder how would maan react..once his families book is opened...Shocked

and guys Maan really needs to stop using his brains at times...i swear there times when i feel there's nothing inside itLOL... he really needs to stop jumping into his own conclusions...yaar at least give her a chance to explain...

take care

***I agree with u With whatever u said :) I just wish maan would let Geet talk!!! Angry I just wonder how will he react to knowing what HIS Family did to geet...

***oh and Maan has to STOP Angry thinking that Guy is her Boyfirend!! ugh Geet is single Smile Maybe thats why he is controlling is feeling for her!!

****Over all I love seeing maan get angry!! He looks SOOO damn HoT!!   Smile Heart Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_rusha4003

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

You're right, he needs to start using his heart.  As Munshi Ji said, if he did he would become human. Then maybe he might love.  His words really did wonders for Geet and he is deffinately a good influence on her life..... and that is excatly why Maan should always be alround her...forever n ever, everEmbarrassed...lucky gal...

Maan uses his brain and shuts out the heart....Geet used her heart and wasn't allowed to use her head....Destiny bought them together and they will teach each a thing or too about lifeSmile......ya...Maan will teach Geet how to use her brain and Geet will teach maan how to use his heartEmbarrassedawwwwwwwwwwww... its like their perfect for each other...

Wish the CV's would stop beating about the bush and just get on with their story.  There so many angles in this show, it's not like they will run out of story lines anytime soonLOL.....hey ya...i think the first  half of this week waz kinda a drag.... but oh well...at least we get to see maneet 2mrw!

rusha4003Bugger

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Even b4 he uttered teh famous 'Tum', his expression alone conveyed hw relieved n surprised he was to see her alive!!! hey ya...that what i mean..like when they bump into each other...and go into their starting zone...maan waz so relieved n he looked so great full.

Gurmeet is a brill actor!!!Clap gotta admite thatThumbs Up

i was thnkin th sme, the cvz need to stop givin Maan so many irrelevant conclusions to jump to about Geet, it mkes his character luk weird!!!Angry the reason why m so annoyed with Maan jumping to his conclusions cuz its gonna create a lot of misunderings btw maneet in the futureEmbarrassedOuch sometimes itss gonna be good ... but most times not so good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet

i thought it was touching when maan sed he had some respect for geet bc that means he actually likes her under his angry exterior lol..and i never thought of maan's embrassment of his family..aww the two poor souls have something in common! and yes i thought maan had no brains today bc he shud hve hugged geet rite then and there Big smile

oh me too..i waz really happy to hear that maan had some respect for geet..compared to Geet...Maans definelty got a soft coneer some way...in that hiden heart....uff another hugEmbarrassed
but honeslty...Maan's expressions when he waz geet waz enough for me...his expressions just displaayed how worried . happy , relieved he waz Day Dreaming

love this guy

Maaneetrusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.