Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

truth out 2mrw, Geets Revaenge..maan's support?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Okay...wow..

i didnt except Geet to find out Dev waz Maan's brother so soon..i thought it would take at least another week or 2week..this show is really moving fast.
Now Dev being Maan's brother comes as no shock to me at all...but geet finding out maans n Dev relation so soon does.

What i'm concern with is ... will...geet start hating Maan once she finds out who Dev's brother is. Will she think he waz a part of this? will she confront him? There's no way in hell ... Maan can kick out Geet from his company now (and i dont think he wants to anywayEmbarrassed)...cuz thats where Geets gonna plot her revaenge against Dev...and yap...Maans gonna support her..he'll look after her. So does this mean will Maan soon find out what Dev n his family did with geet? and about her preggy?

take care

edited
Oh wait...i just watched the precap again...yap i knew it waz just to good to believe...yap...geet wont get to know the truth for another week or two...
however do thinking about the thing i wrote in red..

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 09 June 2010 at 4:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Belle..tanya_vijenny.rusha4003Sofna-Kash-Chandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "truth out 2mrw, Geets Revaenge..maan's support?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I don't think she'll find out so soon, the precap was def misleading!
I'm very sure Geet will not hear this on the phone, it would be too soon for all this to happen!
However, I do want to see Dev-Maan interaction soon, it would be very interesting!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.rusha4003DoJinshockalotmaybe-just

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
But Dev dozn't say his nme...Jst asks 4 Maan, sayin he is his bro!!!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

I don't think she'll find out so soon, the precap was def misleading!
I'm very sure Geet will not hear this on the phone, it would be too soon for all this to happen!
However, I do want to see Dev-Maan interaction soon, it would be very interesting!

ya i just watched the recap...she drops the phone...geet looked so troubled .. i think mr.Maan is planning on giving geet a tought time.
 omg i know...Maan n Dev interaction...thats something i gotta watch Embarrassed

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
i think the truth won't come out too soon! But i'm so glad they finally met together! I hate the whole "i'm a foot away from you but i missed you" it's so over-rated! Thanks god we got some Maneet screen time today! There's going to be some serious change of heart, arguments, and blossoming love before maan finds out geet married dev, what dev the devil did, and help her out! But Geet probably won't hate Maan, but Maan will be sad knowing he misunderstood her and that she's pregnant with Dev's child! Some serious love triangle in the future!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahDoJinrusha4003MrsNealCaffreySofna

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
ohh im afraid geet mite think hes a part of the plan initially but she prolly will change her mind seeing maan being concerned for her (which im thinking will happen by that time) and hopefully maan yearns for geeet and supports her while  she takes her revenge!

CutieeMe

CutieeMe

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
so dev anf maan are brothers im new at watching this show pls tell me i dont get it so is maan also evil like dev

pisces16

pisces16

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Hopefully she will not hold Dev being mann's brother against him because if she thinks than look at who her brother is and she is not part of what he does.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top