Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

A MESSAGE FOR ALL KRISHNA FANS... (Page 3)

AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

the reason for his odd behaviour is pratigya itself! .... AND the REASON for Pratigya's ODD behavior towards Krishna is MAINLY Krishna HIMSELF!!!

once she stops hurting him  n insulting him , n telling stuff dat makes him angry he will get bck to dat 'laakhon mein ek pati 'automatically!  ONCE Krishna STOPS strangling Pratigya, physically and verbally ABUSING Pratigya, INSULTING and HUMILIATING Pratigya - that too in PUBLIC and that too for just enjoying golgappas, and DOING and telling stuff like aurat pair ki joothi hoti hai or aurat ko zyaada aazaadi hazam nahi hoti, which can make ny girl ANGRY, let alone Pratigya  - I am SURE Pratigya will also automatically STOP treating him with his own medicine!!! 

so instead of calling him a jungless n abusing him just pray dat pratigya's behaviour towards him changes -SURE! Since its a FICTIOUS serial, I too WISH that Krishna's behavior towards Pratigya would CHANGE which would autmatically make him into a person who is not jugnlee or abuser COZ, right now, the one who needs to change is Krishna, who is faaarrr away from being a DECENT person, who deserves to be loved and respected by NY girl, and esp. Pratigya!!!

y cant u c da real cause behind his behaviour its pratigya's actions, her inability to understand him n keep on telling stuffs lyk tum layak nahi ho, humse pyaar ka dhong karte ho etc will frustrate any person .
AND WHY cant u see the REAL cause behind Pratigya's actions which are mere reactions to the way Krishna has mistreated/forced her and is still mistreating her, till date???  If Pratigya was the one to speak the truth that Krishna does not deserve to be her husband, then she was also the one to care for him when he was hurt and she was also the one to take a step towards him by telling him that she trusts in his words, which I'm sure, even u have seen how nicely Krishna ruined himself!!!  And if Pratigya cant believe in Krishna's love for her as nything other than dhong, then its Krishna's fault to not be able to express his love in the right way and its his responsibility, ie. IF he actually/really loves her, to make her believe in his love through his behavior instead of always using FORCE to fulfill his own wishes - ny one would see that as being selfish, NORMAL girls WILL NEVER start analyzing that he hurts me bcoz he was brought up wrongly - wats the girl's fault that she will have to suffer or be hurt for the guy who had wrong upbringing???

krishna was frm da beginning da sweetets n still is
proofs
1) he touched pratigya's feet at the marriage showing dat he gve her equal respect Even though I dont think he did that to show NY kind of respect to NYONE, forget about it being EQUAL at all - I LOVED Krishna for showing that gesture and I AGREE with u that it was VERY SWEET of him, esp. coz it showed HOW naive he could be, in LOVE!!!

2) hv u heard oor seen nay pati enetring dak itchen n helping his lyf in such an adorable way?????
SURE! I've actually SEEN husbands doing the kitchen work for the wives, or helping them out!!! Lolzzz. My dad helps out my mom during the weekends and sometimes he even makes dinner and ME just LOVE the Pasta that my dad cooks!!! My brother-in-law helps out my sister, almost all the times, actually they both cook together often COZ none of them are ny better at cooking than the other one!!!LOL  And Agree with u again!!! It actually makes the guys very sweet and adorable!!!  Lolzzz. Got side-tracked!!!Embarrassed

3) time n again always stood beside her in her problems n tried to get dat SMILE (wich is hardly seen on her face) on her face by wichevr way he cud 
Krishna helped out Pratigya and wanted to see her smile - just BCOZ he claims to LOVE her and its nothing abnormal to do ny such thing for the person one claims to love!!!  Pratigya however, does NOT share ny such emotion with him and the situation she is in - all thanx to Krishna and Angad, DOES NOT help her a BIT to be understanding towards the person who abuses her or chokes her when she ever tries to speak her mind or her wishes or the truth!!!

krishna became lyk dis becoz of pratigya .... Lolzzz, BY NOW, u probably know what I'm gonna say, right? Wink  Yup! Pratigya became the way she is NOW and behaves/treats the way she does with Krishna BCOZ of Krishna himself and his mis-treatments TOWARDS her!!! COZ, just imagine nyone other than Krishna or Angad or Shakti or SS - nytype of guys other than these MCPs, as Pratigya's husband and u tell me IF u think Pratigya would treat that husband of hers JUST the way she treats Krishna???  I think, the obvious answer is NO!!! Smile 

Edited by limits - 10 June 2010 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAM2U

Originally posted by Cara86

Prats isn't totally blameless in all this mess... at the end of the day its quite simple...

...You treat a man like a dog he will act like a dog!!!

I love Krishna !!! Heart .... Bas baat khatam Big smile

Can you explain a little bit more about this dog treatment pleaseConfused
Lolzzz SAM!!! Even I'm ConfusedLOL!!!  I think the underlined statement does NOT apply to women or maybe Pratigya in particular...
I mean, can that statement go like:

You treat a woman like pair ki jooti, she will definitely show u the worth of that so-called joothi and how the leg suffers with out it!!!LOL 

That doesnt sound nice at all, does it???Ouch

I think, in case of Krishna, he was already acting like one b4 even he was treated like one, dog  I mean!!!LOL  Abusing woman and Forcing himself on a woman and Forcing her to lie and then slapping her to prove his (na)mardangi - I think those behaviors of Krishna were very close to an animal - u can choose watever u want - dog, cat, monkey, pig, chimp - lots of choices avaiable LOL 
So, nothing wrong in treating an animal like in general. Actually, I think Pratigya was kind enough to have treated Krishna as a human at all, and if she was treating him like a dog, she would have left him hurt on the sofa without ever worrying about it, which she didnt do!!! And I really fail to notice how trusting in his words is like treating him a dog???  Isnt breaking that trust more like acting as a dog... Wait, dogs are usually trustworthy... Wonder wat could Krishna be called now??? Confused RIGHT! MW just suits him PERFECTLY! LOL

Edited by limits - 10 June 2010 at 10:25am

Love-u-all

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Originally posted by luv_kriya

the reason for his odd behaviour is pratigya itself! .... AND the REASON for Pratigya's ODD behavior towards Krishna is MAINLY Krishna HIMSELF!!!

once she stops hurting him  n insulting him , n telling stuff dat makes him angry he will get bck to dat 'laakhon mein ek pati 'automatically!  ONCE Krishna STOPS strangling Pratigya, physically and verbally ABUSING Pratigya, INSULTING and HUMILIATING Pratigya - that too in PUBLIC and that too for just enjoying golgappas, and DOING and telling stuff like aurat pair ki joothi hoti hai or aurat ko zyaada aazaadi hazam nahi hoti, which can make ny girl ANGRY, let alone Pratigya  - I am SURE Pratigya will also automatically STOP treating him with his own medicine!!! 

so instead of calling him a jungless n abusing him just pray dat pratigya's behaviour towards him changes -SURE! Since its a FICTIOUS serial, I too WISH that Krishna's behavior towards Pratigya would CHANGE which would autmatically make him into a person who is not jugnlee or abuser COZ, right now, the one who needs to change is Krishna, who is faaarrr away from being a DECENT person, who deserves to be loved and respected by NY girl, and esp. Pratigya!!!

y cant u c da real cause behind his behaviour its pratigya's actions, her inability to understand him n keep on telling stuffs lyk tum layak nahi ho, humse pyaar ka dhong karte ho etc will frustrate any person .
AND WHY cant u see the REAL cause behind Pratigya's actions which are mere reactions to the way Krishna has mistreated/forced her and is still mistreating her, till date???  If Pratigya was the one to speak the truth that Krishna does not deserve to be her husband, then she was also the one to care for him when he was hurt and she was also the one to take a step towards him by telling him that she trusts in his words, which I'm sure, even u have seen how nicely Krishna ruined himself!!!  And if Pratigya cant believe in Krishna's love for her as nything other than dhong, then its Krishna's fault to not be able to express his love in the right way and its his responsibility, ie. IF he actually/really loves her, to make her believe in his love through his behavior instead of always using FORCE to fulfill his own wishes - ny one would see that as being selfish, NORMAL girls WILL NEVER start analyzing that he hurts me bcoz he was brought up wrongly - wats the girl's fault that she will have to suffer or be hurt for the guy who had wrong upbringing???

krishna was frm da beginning da sweetets n still is
proofs
1) he touched pratigya's feet at the marriage showing dat he gve her equal respect Even though I dont think he did that to show NY kind of respect to NYONE, forget about it being EQUAL at all - I LOVED Krishna for showing that gesture and I AGREE with u that it was VERY SWEET of him, esp. coz it showed HOW naive he could be, in LOVE!!!

2) hv u heard oor seen nay pati enetring dak itchen n helping his lyf in such an adorable way?????
SURE! I've actually SEEN husbands doing the kitchen work for the wives, or helping them out!!! Lolzzz. My dad helps out my mom during the weekends and sometimes he even makes dinner and ME just LOVE the Pasta that my dad cooks!!! My brother-in-law helps out my sister, almost all the times, actually they both cook together often COZ none of them are ny better at cooking than the other one!!!LOL  And Agree with u again!!! It actually makes the guys very sweet and adorable!!!  Lolzzz. Got side-tracked!!!Embarrassed

3) time n again always stood beside her in her problems n tried to get dat SMILE (wich is hardly seen on her face) on her face by wichevr way he cud 
Krishna helped out Pratigya and wanted to see her smile - just BCOZ he claims to LOVE her and its nothing abnormal to do ny such thing for the person one claims to love!!!  Pratigya however, does NOT share ny such emotion with him and the situation she is in - all thanx to Krishna and Angad, DOES NOT help her a BIT to be understanding towards the person who abuses her or chokes her when she ever tries to speak her mind or her wishes or the truth!!!

krishna became lyk dis becoz of pratigya .... Lolzzz, BY NOW, u probably know what I'm gonna say, right? Wink  Yup! Pratigya became the way she is NOW and behaves/treats the way she does with Krishna BCOZ of Krishna himself and his mis-treatments TOWARDS her!!! COZ, just imagine nyone other than Krishna or Angad or Shakti or SS - nytype of guys other than these MCPs, as Pratigya's husband and u tell me IF u think Pratigya would treat that husband of hers JUST the way she treats Krishna???  I think, the obvious answer is NO!!! Smile 

Superb debate, very true and very well explained. Clap Clap Clap
Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Prats isn't totally blameless in all this mess... at the end of the day its quite simple...

Yesterdays' episode was a prime example !
Th poor guy is shattered without his wife and what does Prats say "tum humare pati banneke layak nahin ho" now puleez she really thought he wasn't gonna react to something as awful as that!
Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Yesterdays' episode was a prime example !
Th poor guy is shattered without his wife and what does Prats say "tum humare pati banneke layak nahin ho" now puleez she really thought he wasn't gonna react to something as awful as that!

"tum humare pati banneke layak nahin ho"  I would have gone even further then that if a husband gathers bystanders at a public place  humilite her and even USKE Charitar Per Lachan lagaei to who patini sar per to nahi bithaie gi na. He deservedly got the treatment he deserved.

Edited by SAM2U - 10 June 2010 at 11:15am

Chaccha

Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
^ Ermm humiliation, bystanders....hmmm wonder WHOM (coughs Prats) he learnt that from!!! LOL

Edited by Cara86 - 10 June 2010 at 11:58am
luv_kriya Goldie
luv_kriya
luv_kriya

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@ limits ....

though u hv given a detailed idea , i vl still n forever continue to support krishnaaa coz da way u thnk abt krishna , is da same exact same da weay i thnk abt PRATIGYA nd mind u krishna was sweeet to her frm da beginning its becoz of dose misunderstandings dat pratigya has accumulated dat causes her to behave lyk dat! ... krishna was always sweet to her bt its pratigya who always starts off fights evrytym he does sumthng nyc for her .... nd da thng abt abusing, n verbally n physically - da ans is simple! ... only wen pratigya hurts him lyk dat n behanves in such a bad way wd him , does he resort to these measures , warna bematlab ka usne pratigya pe kabi haath nahi uthaya?? so how can he b called a jungleeee n all???

Go to top