Pratigya

A MESSAGE FOR ALL KRISHNA FANS... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sarah9bella

IF-Dazzler

Sarah9bella

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
i luv him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imsocool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A MESSAGE FOR ALL KRISHNA FANS... (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpunj_sexy

Yea I understand what you are saying but in the synopsis of the show it talks about marriage between two people that are together for the wrong reasons. I don't think Krishna is her problem. It's more of the jungle family. It's just that Krishna trully Luba prats but has no sense of how to portray it. His family are the ones that need a change and whether you guys no this or not, pratigya's pratigya is to change her sasural around. At the moment she may hate Krishna but as we will see later on in the show, her fight will not be with her husband but rather his family. And another thing, this is a serial so there will definetly be exaggeration. So no need to take this serial so seriously. Like SS said, it's for entertainment, let's keep it that way. I think there are other ways in getting social matters out in the open then by tv serials. Yes these serials give us messages but never expect perfection as they are pure fantasy.

I don't have any sense of portraying my love for my family either, but I don't hold them at gunpoint. ConfusedConfused That is common sense, for which no education or upbringing is required. It's a sure fact that maybe he was used to seeing guns in the house, but never did Shakti or SS point that gun at their wives. (Shakti recently did, but Krishna didn't see that.)DeadDead

I love your last point--that this is a show for entertainment problems, but the media is a powerful source of influence. I fear for those who believe that everything they show on TV is true because they might intake a negative message.Tongue

Love-u-all

imsocool

imsocool

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
dont bash on krishna.
he's sooo dreamy:)

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Hi misslazy! Lolzzz. Sounds weird to say the word after hi!LOL 

Nyways, I am not offended AT ALL, coz, I dont support Krishna's wrong behavior!!! And u'll definitely find a LOT of other members who agree with u!Star

BUT just a piece of advise, try not to judge other members coz of their opinions about a fictious character - coz I can bet, that a lot who support Krishna, even after everything he has done and is still doing, are gonna be offended by ur post!!! (Really hope they wont, but still!)  So, try to keep ur opinion to the characters and the show itself, instead of trying to convince ny other member whom we dont even know personally!!!  Lets just enjoy the show and discuss about the fictious characters and the superb actors who are working hard to entertain us!!!   

I think ny TV serial - no matter what kind of social message they r trying to send, is MAINLY a show for entertainment... And Pratigya is NO different... Its MAINLY about the fictious love-story between KriYa - two different people BUT I really LOVE the CVs of this show, to bring up certain social issues without twisting them too much for the sake of entertainment!!!

Lolzzz... I really hope that I dint offend u with my free advise... Its just that the forum has calmed down a lot for a while now and judging other members whom we dont even know, can start another storm around here!!!  Just trying to be calm and safe, LOLLOLLOL!!!

Limitswa ,

Superb !!Clap

Yes !1 the CV's should be praised ..for they show the relevant social without tom tom'ing about ,,it is woven very smoothly into the story that it does not seem to be forced ....and secondly they are showing that such a behavior should not be tolerated ...after viewing many regressive serials later .comes a serial with a whiff of fresh air  ...where we don't have a heroine  being a poster girl for ultimate virtuous characterstics ..,where there is not rona-dhona ,saaz bahu saazish , marriage ,re-marriege and again remarriage ..and where  Husbands are not  thought to be pati parameshwar ..

and another beauty is ..All the character's they have shown so far have both the negative and positive's including Pratigya ...They are not shown to be a Ram/Seeta  or Raavan /Shoorpanakha ...hence the instant connect from us ..

kasturika_kashu

..Sakeena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luv_kriya

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
the reason for his odd behaviour is pratigya itself! .... once she stops hurting him  n insulting him , n telling stuff dat makes him angry he will get bck to dat 'laakhon mein ek pati 'automatically! so instead of calling him a jungless n abusing him just pray dat pratigya's behaviour towards him changes y cant u c da real cause behind his behaviour its pratigya's actions, her inability to understand him n keep on telling stuffs lyk tum layak nahi ho, humse pyaar ka dhong karte ho etc will frustrate any person .
krishna was frm da beginning da sweetets n still is
proofs
1) he touched pratigya's feet at the marriage showing dat he gve her equal respect
2) hv u heard oor seen nay pati enetring dak itchen n helping his lyf in such an adorable way?????
3) time n again always stood beside her in her problems n tried to get dat SMILE (wich is hardly seen on her face) on her face by wichevr way he cud
krishna became lyk dis becoz of pratigya ....

Cara86

Cara86

Goldie

Cara86

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Prats isn't totally blameless in all this mess... at the end of the day its quite simple...

...You treat a man like a dog he will act like a dog!!!

I love Krishna !!! Heart .... Bas baat khatam Big smile

luv_kriya

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

Prats isn't totally blameless in all this mess... at the end of the day its quite simple...

...You treat a man like a dog he will act like a dog!!!

I love Krishna !!! Heart .... Bas baat khatam Big smile

Can you explain a little bit more about this dog treatment pleaseConfused

AqUaMaRiN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top