Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

misslazy

misslazy

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Guys........

Iv read a lot of commnts in favour of krishna......and have concluded that (krishna fans mainly) are watchn the serial for for Krishna's madness and his uneducatd and junglee behaviour.......(plz dont b offended), i felt that most of u have forgotten the real issue the serial is tryn 2 highlight.......

I CAN GURANTEE THAT NONE OF YOU WOULD WANNA HAVE A PERSON LIKE KRISHNA HU disrspects u, ur parents and has no norms and values for othr peopl's dsirs and way of living......Yh i do lik krishn's acting, but i jus fink it's otrgz and pure MADNSS!!!!!!!!!!! bearing in mind th actual thme.......

HW cud h trat his lov, his pyaar, his wif lik an animal, regardless of nyfin.......if he rely luvs pratigya, h sud cum n stay in her house(sexna house), break cultural barrir of nt styn in his wif's yd....

Krishna is a jungleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

he should't b lovd till h sorts his attitude and behaviour.......

once again swoi 4 offending ny 1.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mockingjay1AqUaMaRiNyakkudimagashvezChacchaLove-u-all..Sonii..Suchi-suk19Abray..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A MESSAGE FOR ALL KRISHNA FANS..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hi misslazy! Lolzzz. Sounds weird to say the word after hi!LOL 

Nyways, I am not offended AT ALL, coz, I dont support Krishna's wrong behavior!!! And u'll definitely find a LOT of other members who agree with u!StarStarStarStarStar

BUT just a piece of advise, try not to judge other members coz of their opinions about a fictious character - coz I can bet, that a lot who support Krishna, even after everything he has done and is still doing, are gonna be offended by ur post!!! (Really hope they wont, but still!)  So, try to keep ur opinion to the characters and the show itself, instead of trying to convince ny other member whom we dont even know personally!!!  Lets just enjoy the show and discuss about the fictious characters and the superb actors who are working hard to entertain us!!!   

I think ny TV serial - no matter what kind of social message they r trying to send, is MAINLY a show for entertainment... And Pratigya is NO different... Its MAINLY about the fictious love-story between KriYa - two different people BUT I really LOVE the CVs of this show, to bring up certain social issues without twisting them too much for the sake of entertainment!!!

Lolzzz... I really hope that I dint offend u with my free advise... Its just that the forum has calmed down a lot for a while now and judging other members whom we dont even know, can start another storm around here!!!  Just trying to be calm and safe, LOLLOLLOL!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

truthseeker123chhaya007anu-skasturika_kashuLove-u-allHashiBoosuk19_dkmystery_

misslazy

misslazy

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
HY thnks....
i will b mindful nxt time.....(didn't realise.....oops)
sos again........

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Hi misslazy! Lolzzz. Sounds weird to say the word after hi!LOL 

Nyways, I am not offended AT ALL, coz, I dont support Krishna's wrong behavior!!! And u'll definitely find a LOT of other members who agree with u!Star

BUT just a piece of advise, try not to judge other members coz of their opinions about a fictious character - coz I can bet, that a lot who support Krishna, even after everything he has done and is still doing, are gonna be offended by ur post!!! (Really hope they wont, but still!)  So, try to keep ur opinion to the characters and the show itself, instead of trying to convince ny other member whom we dont even know personally!!!  Lets just enjoy the show and discuss about the fictious characters and the superb actors who are working hard to entertain us!!!   

I think ny TV serial - no matter what kind of social message they r trying to send, is MAINLY a show for entertainment... And Pratigya is NO different... Its MAINLY about the fictious love-story between KriYa - two different people BUT I really LOVE the CVs of this show, to bring up certain social issues without twisting them too much for the sake of entertainment!!!

Lolzzz... I really hope that I dint offend u with my free advise... Its just that the forum has calmed down a lot for a while now and judging other members whom we dont even know, can start another storm around here!!!  Just trying to be calm and safe, LOLLOLLOL!!!

I agree but sometimes you really want to scream when some of the member really think all this is ok because its krishna and hes hot nothing else matters.  As much as this is fictious it does bring to light the reality of abuse of dil.  this forum is suppose to be about the show and characters,everyone  has different views, read their point of view whether you decide to participate in the conversation is up to you, freedom of speech and thoughts.  if you offend anyone just apologise and leave it at that.

I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job." 

Margaret Thatcher

Edited by fanbidaai - 09 June 2010 at 4:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNLove-u-all

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misslazy

Guys........

Iv read a lot of commnts in favour of krishna......and have concluded that (krishna fans mainly) are watchn the serial for for Krishna's madness and his uneducatd and junglee behaviour.......(plz dont b offended), i felt that most of u have forgotten the real issue the serial is tryn 2 highlight.......

I CAN GURANTEE THAT NONE OF YOU WOULD WANNA HAVE A PERSON LIKE KRISHNA HU disrspects u, ur parents and has no norms and values for othr peopl's dsirs and way of living......Yh i do lik krishn's acting, but i jus fink it's otrgz and pure MADNSS!!!!!!!!!!! bearing in mind th actual thme.......

HW cud h trat his lov, his pyaar, his wif lik an animal, regardless of nyfin.......if he rely luvs pratigya, h sud cum n stay in her house(sexna house), break cultural barrir of nt styn in his wif's yd....

Krishna is a jungleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

he should't b lovd till h sorts his attitude and behaviour.......

once again swoi 4 offending ny 1.

I actually liked your post Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

arjunpunj_sexy

arjunpunj_sexy

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Yea I understand what you are saying but in the synopsis of the show it talks about marriage between two people that are together for the wrong reasons. I don't think Krishna is her problem. It's more of the jungle family. It's just that Krishna trully Luba prats but has no sense of how to portray it. His family are the ones that need a change and whether you guys no this or not, pratigya's pratigya is to change her sasural around. At the moment she may hate Krishna but as we will see later on in the show, her fight will not be with her husband but rather his family. And another thing, this is a serial so there will definetly be exaggeration. So no need to take this serial so seriously. Like SS said, it's for entertainment, let's keep it that way. I think there are other ways in getting social matters out in the open then by tv serials. Yes these serials give us messages but never expect perfection as they are pure fantasy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allkasturika_kashusuk19

misslazy

misslazy

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

thanx guyzzz.

p.s. Arjun Pung really is buff!Wink

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misslazy

HY thnks....
i will b mindful nxt time.....(didn't realise.....oops)
sos again........

Awwww... Dont be sos-ing!!! Me was just trying to be careful and helpful...LOL  Thanx for understanding!Smile

@ fanbidaai: EVEN I love to discuss about the characters and this show!!! Me getss soo carried away that most of my comments are usually mini-essays!!!EmbarrassedLOL I try my best to NOT judge ny member BUT sometimes *whispers:even I feel like screaming after reading certain comments*BUT me has gotten used to it by trying my bestest to mainly avoid and sometimes ignore ny such provoking comments!!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by limits - 09 June 2010 at 6:42pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top