Rishta.Com

chalo is baat pay ek kiss....

roshaa thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i loved the scene in today episode .. when rohan said to isha chalo is baat pay mujay ek kiss do !so cute and i loved the way he said boring aurat ho tum when isha said i will not kiss you.(he wanted to kiss her aww...😳)

and with rohan she was comfortable too but whenever Aashish tryed to come closer to her she got uncomfortable. rohan really wanted spend time with isha . he even asked her to go for dinner with him .i love the way rohan got jelouse from Aashish. i really want  rosha to get together. they are so made for each other. i also liked the way rohan asked that sick client to go from there. he even looks handsome when he's angry .😆

Edited by rosha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vini01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rosha

i also liked the way rohan asked that sick client to go from there. he even looks handsome when he's angry .😆

so right......this scene tonite proved that rohan is not superficial..circumstances have made him seem like a casanova , spolied brat...but he does that just to drive his attention away from the tension going n in his family, private life..

the way he reprimanded the sick, cheap client was bang on....rohan is just too good..
i wish isha was there to hear to see and hear what rohan said to the sicko...then maybe she would have realized wat a gem rohan is...😕