Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Mala-

im so happy it's coming back...but i hope it doesnt follow the track of ":A walk to remember"

i hate it wen a show starts and goes into flashback..or when you know the ending..

one reason for the downfall of KMH season one was that they were struggling with the idea of arjun being in jail...n what the reason for it was.

That ruined the show...a show should run it's  course on a day-to-day basis

and in a SEQUEL of a soap i would like to see the characters reminaing intact...(arjun punj and arohi sharma...and salil preferably :D)

well i dun think its following a track of " A walk 2 remember" coz as the latest news says..its based on the m&b stories one o more...no idea😆..

the flash bac thing...i luved the idea..not jus me...but yo the 1st one telling dat u hated it..neva heard anybody say dat.. infact it was the best thing 2 go in2 the flashbac.. it brot so much intrigue value to the story of Arjun n Arohi.. Totally loved it...n dat is definitely not the reason for KMH' downfall.. regardin the strugglin wit the idea of Arjun bein in jail..m not very sure but KMH unlike other daily soaps..was a story..a well narrated love story wit less drama so the script was all ready befor the channel signed the sho😊 ...KMH basically is a journey of the young rich business tycoon 2 a prisoner..so thank God dey put Him in jail in the very 1st epi..so the channel o BT cudnt mess up wit the story line even if dey wanted 2..had he been thrown in2 jail later...i bet many KMH fans wud hate it...but here ppl started 2 watch n luv the sho for the reason dat he was in jail..the show on the whole was truly heart warmin.. somethin dat we can cherish life long.. otherwise wats the use of borin dramas dat garner high TRPs but v r not able 2 watch coz we simply cant relate wit it! KMH was ruined by the abrupt end but throughout remained very special n was beautifully told.. as for TRPs...it was jus bad luck n KMH did get TRPs as per the channel's net reach.. Besides TRPs dun reflect the success of a show, as KMH was widely popular yet cudnt make it big in the TRP charts coz in India we hav a faulty TRP system in wich most of our viewership is not taken includin mine..😊

n Yes...the success of the flashbac track Inspired BT 2 cum up wit another show in flashbac 'Tere liye'..but dis tym on a widely popular channel Star Plus.😊
Originally posted by shibz

well i dun think its following a track of " A walk 2 remember" coz as the latest news says..its based on the m&b stories one o more...no idea😆..

the flash bac thing...i luved the idea..not jus me...but yo the 1st one telling dat u hated it..neva heard anybody say dat.. infact it was the best thing 2 go in2 the flashbac.. it brot so much intrigue value to the story of Arjun n Arohi.. Totally loved it...n dat is definitely not the reason for KMH' downfall.. regardin the strugglin wit the idea of Arjun bein in jail..m not very sure but KMH unlike other daily soaps..was a story..a well narrated love story wit less drama so the script was all ready befor the channel signed the sho😊 ...KMH basically is a journey of the young rich business tycoon 2 a prisoner..so thank God dey put Him in jail in the very 1st epi..so the channel o BT cudnt mess up wit the story line even if dey wanted 2..had he been thrown in2 jail later...i bet many KMH fans wud hate it...but here ppl started 2 watch n luv the sho for the reason dat he was in jail..the show on the whole was truly heart warmin.. somethin dat we can cherish life long.. otherwise wats the use of borin dramas dat garner high TRPs but v r not able 2 watch coz we simply cant relate wit it! KMH was ruined by the abrupt end but throughout remained very special n was beautifully told.. as for TRPs...it was jus bad luck n KMH did get TRPs as per the channel's net reach.. Besides TRPs dun reflect the success of a show, as KMH was widely popular yet cudnt make it big in the TRP charts coz in India we hav a faulty TRP system in wich most of our viewership is not taken includin mine..😊</font>
<font color="#cc3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">n Yes...the success of the flashbac track Inspired BT 2 cum up wit another show in flashbac 'Tere liye'..but dis tym on a widely popular channel Star Plus.😊

wat an explanation shibz...... 👏
well sed shibz👏👏👏...i always love reading your anaylisis'
they r always so gud to read😳

and i also loved the flashback track...it was a different way to start a show instead of introducing the characters like they normally do...i also dnt understand why kmh never got the trps' it deserved😭 sometimes i think because of the channel it was aired on...thank god imagine r going 4 a revamp and i am sure this time kmh2 will create a bigger history and it will be the best show even aired😳😃
i think kuch hi din mein promo aa jaye gi
we want to wait for 1 or 2 week
don't worry just wait "sabaar ka pal meetha hota hai"

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

well sed shibz👏👏👏...i always love reading your anaylisis'
they r always so gud to read😳

and i also loved the flashback track...it was a different way to start a show instead of introducing the characters like they normally do...i also dnt understand why kmh never got the trps' it deserved😭 sometimes i think because of the channel it was aired on...thank god imagine r going 4 a revamp and i am sure this time kmh2 will create a bigger history and it will be the best show even aired😳😃
thanx Anjali😳😳 yea jus remembered...jus imagine if the story for KMH was shot on the day2 day basis n not flashbac den hw mny tymes wud Arohi b married!!!😛😆
Originally posted by shibz

thanx Anjali😳😳 yea jus remembered...jus imagine if the story for KMH was shot on the day2 day basis n not flashbac den hw mny tymes wud Arohi b married!!!😛😆
exactly😆 ekta wud seriously make a mocery out of marriages as well🤢  i am happy that kmh2 isn't a continuation from kmh cuz they showed arjuhi's weddin' at the end and if they had continued from that point then we wud have witnessed so many misunderstanding's between arjuhi🤢CryCry...ekta sometimes cud lead it to divorce like she did in Pavitra Rishta which none of us wud want to seeCryCry..and this time ekta best make kmh2 the best ever..she best not end it early or ruin the sho..cuz she dnt kno that her mailbox will be flooded with anger and demanding kmh3...i am sure she has realised what extent we kmh fans can go just for our kmh and arjuhiEmbarrassed
and ur welcomeEmbarrassed
Ahh....the wait is killing me
Honestly I am a very patient person but this is KMH we're waiting for
Thanks for the thread...I just hope Ekta will not show soo much depression b/w ArjUhi
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Ahh....the wait is killing me
Honestly I am a very patient person but this is KMH we're waiting for
Thanks for the thread...I just hope Ekta will not show soo much depression b/w ArjUhi
me 2
Can anyone please tell me when is KMH 2 coming on air?😳
It was suppose to come in mid july na??
Can't wait for KMH seriously!😛
Originally posted by Jasmine...

Can anyone please tell me when is KMH 2 coming on air?😳
It was suppose to come in mid july na??
Can't wait for KMH seriously!😛

Supposed to be air in the end of sept or early october
 but nothing is confirmed😃