Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
i'm dreaming of kmh's first promo too!!!! lol
yupppppppppppppppp i just can't wait now
just waiting 4 the promooo...it will be a blast😃
Oh god can't wait how long plz I want the promo I am dying!
dying to see the first promo and the reaction of ppl who have bad views regarding kmh and kk*2
Originally posted by olly13244

dying to see the first promo and the reaction of ppl who have bad views regarding kmh and kk*2
me 2..i am dying to see the guilt in their faces..and then laugh at them

Imagine TV plans to bring in 5-6 new fictional shows soon....

Imagine TV has been hovering around the 80-90 GRP mark for quite a while and has not been able to make a big breakthrough in terms of rating. The fact that SAB TV has over taken them in the GRP rates must be a concerning fact for the channel.

As a result of this the channel is working on some new and different concepts both in fiction as well as non-fiction to give them the much needed impetus. As a first step towards improvement the channel gave an abrupt end to their fiction shows like Kashi, Jamunia and Devi after the show failed to deliver.

The buzz is that months of August and September are very crucial for ongoing fiction shows on Imagine. The channel is planning for a major revamp sometime in September wherein they will be coming up with at least 5-6 new fiction shows.

An industry source tells us, "Imagine is in talks with plenty of production houses and as many as 6 new fictional shows are in pipeline. Balaji Telefilms is reading itself to launch the much awaited sequel of Kitani Mohobbat Hai sometime in septmber. Rajshri Productions who is presently producing Do Hanson Ka Jodaa for the channel has another show coming. Shashi Mittal makers of Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai have a show in pipeline for Imagine. Talks are on with Shakuntalam Tlefilms, Sagar Arts, Paresh Rawal's Playtime Creations and Swastik Pictures for fiction shows."

Meanwhile Imagine will be launching a very unique chat show with female celebrities Meethi Chhoori No.1 in August.

We tried calling Saurabh Tewari, programming head Imagine and even sent him a text message but did not get any response.

While it is a do or die situation for the presently running shows on Imagine; viewers can surely look forward to some brand new programming on the channel in the coming month.

YEahh.....Maybe KMH2 start in september
thats so long! July hasn't even finished yet and we have to wait till sept...hope we see a promo soon cuz i cant wait now more😭
and yay! atleast kmh2 is cumin' bac...what more cud we want😳
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

thats so long! July hasn't even finished yet and we have to wait till sept...hope we see a promo soon cuz i cant wait now more😭
and yay! atleast kmh2 is cumin' bac...what more cud we want😳
Anjali july is going to finish and then august and I hope to see KMH2 promo in the end of the month😃
Originally posted by -Parm-

Anjali july is going to finish and then august and I hope to see KMH2 promo in the end of the month😃
i kno! but these days r going so slow😭
hopefully they will show the promo soon...this month or starting of august....the more they promote kmh..the more trps' it will get...and i really wamt kmh2 to last for a long time😳 will get to see arjuhi for long too😳 
im so happy it's coming back...but i hope it doesnt follow the track of ":A walk to remember"

i hate it wen a show starts and goes into flashback..or when you know the ending..

one reason for the downfall of KMH season one was that they were struggling with the idea of arjun being in jail...n what the reason for it was.

That ruined the show...a show should run it's  course on a day-to-day basis

and in a SEQUEL of a soap i would like to see the characters reminaing intact...(arjun punj and arohi sharma...and salil preferably :D)