Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

okay now our poor geet never even really ever yells at maan, but mushriji (?) and that smiley waiter just went on to tell maan off!LOL it made my day when the waiter sed "no i dont listen to u..i listen to DADI." maans face was like im going to hurt uu!! but i think mushriji was the best..his sidey comments, and his advice (that maan doesnt forgetBig smile) not to throw the taveez! soo heres a salute to all the extras that can give maan a piece of their minds!! LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3Sweet_Ashumjenny.chullbullirusha4003Arwen.SofnaThe_May_Rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The extras.." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Lolzzzz ..the best was ....when munshi ji told him "agar bhool jaate toh insaan ban jaate" and Maan was like "kya kaha apne"? ROFL ....Btw where is he? I m kind of missing him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneetmayah

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hayye!!!
I'm missing Munshiji
Koi Munshiji ko waapas lao!!!!

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i know he and the waiter are the only one that can tell maan off..even if its in their hearts LOL

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet

i know he and the waiter are the only one that can tell maan off..even if its in their hearts LOL

Arre waiter ne to uske saamne bola!!! ROFL aur Maan ne kuch nahi bola!!! ROFL

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

i know it was one of my favorite parts of the whole episode..and he was alwayss smilingg LOL

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

i know it was one of my favorite parts of the whole episode..and he was alwayss smilingg LOL
i think maan sirf dadi ko kuch nahi bolta hai aur yeh waiter/butler dadi ka muhlaga hai ..use dadi ne apne guardianship mein le rakha hai...tabhi to itnii himmat ho gay haiLOL

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hahah he probably feels soo much in power with dadi backing him up Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.