Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I made a topic about this months ago but I feel it is time I make another topic. Today's episode kept telling us over and over again how Siddhima is a product of destiny. The first time they told us this was when they compared AR and SR by saying one relationship was made on earth the other was made in heaven. I think most of us Siddhima fans took the show really easy even though we were always the minority because we knew SR will not be separated.

I loved Armaan's lines today when he said he has been trying to get them together for weeks and it didn't work out. It worked out quite the opposite actually. But then God got them together instantly in one jhatka. Once again working with the idea that no matter what they can not be separated. It's not that omg they love each other don't separate them. It is THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER so they can't be separated. No matter who comes or what happens, no matter how far they push each other away they simply can't separate. That's what makes them so strong. A lot of people have joked around saying if Rid moved on from Armaan then she can also move on from Sid with a new guy, or Sid can fall in love again. It can't work that way because every Siddhima fan doesn;t want SR together because we like seeing them and feel they are meant to be. We love them by fully believe they are tied in every possible way through fate. Their bond is unbreakable as God has made it himself.

And today I felt Armaan was saying SR fans have been saying for the longest time. Thanks dude.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 09 June 2010 at 12:17pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4everkashevchown001sohroblulu99ruby20n7geniusekthatigerLuV_MiLeSSaleem.Krapunzel84JATINTHAKKAR123abc123lil_desi_goddesdesigrl05DarkHellBlaze-alimabi-nyctophiliamishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima and destiny once again ALL fans welcome" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ekthatiger

Goldie

ekthatiger

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I was quite happy 2dai because today's episode proved that fate wants SR together because Sid didn't litreally recieve  any help requests from Ridhimma yet he had strong intunes  that she wos in some kinda trouble .nOW, this is what usually happens in love ...

you are connected even if there are no words exchanged...

I rember SIDMA' s wedding promo where the narrator say's : ''yeh rishta uperwale ne khudh banaya hai ''

:)))

123abc123

IF-Rockerz

123abc123

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
true..nice way to put it

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Well wat do i say...except tht we always knew it Smile

The day CVs got them married n the line "Kuch rishtey upar wala khud banata hai" was heard, i knew that they will not be separated...it was only a matter of time tht they wud b together...as i have said in so many other posts, for ridhhima, going back to armaan was never an option...she knew she had to move on with sid the day she went to tell him her feelings in pune...armaan's return only delayed the inevitable...n ridhhima's confusion stemmed only from the thought tht sid doesnt want her...

Anyways...i hope CVs build the 2 stories beautifully now...Arsh n Siddhima...wow! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
well im not a Sidma Fan.. but im happy at least one of us got a happy ending :)

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
so true, whilst watching the episode for the second time, i realised, that Siddhima are truly a match made in heaven, and are such a delight to the eyes!!

JATINTHAKKAR

IF-Dazzler

JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Fatima,Big smile

Completely Agree with u.Clap
Iss Baarish ne Siddhima ko paas la diya hain.Wink
Well Siddhima is really a product of Destiny & it's surely going to be Forever.
Mr & Mrs.Modi are fate Soulmates.No one can seprate them.
Yeh Rishta uparwale ne khud apni marzi se banaya hain.

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
 Their bond is unbreakable as God has made it himself.

Yes this is SIddhima...  truely made by god..We all Srians believed , R has faith in destinty and latest even Armaan bow down to the will of GOD......Smile

raps this is for you for making this wonderful post........ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rapunzel84

Post Reply New Post

Go to top