Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Its night Dm is getting dress fussing over his button, santu comes and offers to help him saying I will do it... she button it he asked if she's ready? she said yes one min she goes and combs her hair, while dm is gazing at her through the mirror.. she asked what u looking at ... he said what do u mean.. I am looking at my Dharampatni... Santu blushes and smiles'he smiles he said come on tell me why u smiling, she says no I wont.. dm grabs her hand from behind and she says why did u grab my hand .. he said It hurts doesn't it, you are the one smiling and you are not telling me why you are smiling'and lets go of her hand and says u wont tell.. fine you just watch how I get it out of you.. U ready lets go'

morang are shown sitting at a restaurant he orders her a cake... and ask to blow candles and cut it... she said what's this for he said for you success .... she feeds him and he feeds her... Sanraj comes the same time.. sarang saw.them.. and is worried... Some men are praising sanraj.. When SANTU turns and saw morang..she immediately walks up to them, but they had left by then. she says to herself where did they go I just saw them... i hope its not my illusion or .is my eyes deceiving me..morang are running out of the restaurant and into the the car... monghi said we shudnt have come.. its good i saw santu behna.. if she had come closer i dont know.... he said its fine... she said if banivilal wud've seen what wud he have thought about me

sanraj are being shown to their table dm ask santu what happen she said nothing... he looked at her she said what ..he says I am not looking I am thinking as in why u keep smiling at me all the time. Every time I ask u don't give me an answer, come on tell me.. whats the reason santu sweetly says no I wont tell he says u sure, she nods no I wont tell.. he said u sure u wont talk she said no.. he gets up and said ladies and gentlemen.. I have a question on my mind. To which I would like if you guys can answer.. Can anyone tell me .. why do u think she's smiling all the time..what can be the reason tell me. some ppl suggest she's pregnant, dm say's yes that could be it.. Another say's or maybe she want to let her husband know that she wants a baby, and while thinking about it she smiles.. he said oh yes.. another lady said maybe she wants to go to her mayka... santu gets up and said maalik sit... and said u made such a small thing so big he said well I want to know that's why she said I smiled because how a husband gets angry for talking about another woman. Its not me its what my nani told me... dm said really ur nani said that..wow your nani got u trapped, did you not hear what these people said.. Then Dm re-announces that he knows that a wife is always besides her husband not behind,,

morang are driving back its a stormy night the car shuts off... sarang said let me check... he opens the hut and has an evil smile.. monghi asked what happen he said the car is broken... she said gosh what do we do... he looks and said look there is a dhabba lets go and askes for help.... Rabba mere( kuch kuch hota hai song) villagers are performing...monghi sat down sarang looking evil at her... she remembers her moments with him while song is playing he comes closer she is sitting he is standing looking at eachother... she's crying he smiles.. and then goes to one of the folk dancer and said I loved ur song I once fell in love but i lost it... The situation is like this i may never get her again.. the lady says u will find her dont worry monghi watches and cries she runs away... he looks worried he goes looking for her... she standing crying away.. he asked what happen why u crying she said plz sarang i dont want to talk abt it... he says there is alot of questions in ur eyes tell me what is it.. she asked if he ever truly loved her he said dont ask me if i ever loved u u r the only one i loved.. the usuall... blah blah she ran and hug him

morang hug... and he has his usual evil smile IT started to rain everyone running away just those two left.. there is a guy that comes and said sir no one can fix the car in this storm u shud wait till tomorrow... there is a room go there and wait until someone can fix it... sarang says to monghi dont worry I am here with u lets go... he walks but monghi didnt go he said what happen lets go... the guys says its heavy rain u man and wife come inside.. sarang takes her... she's standing outside all drenched he gave his hand and said its raining com on... she holds his hand... and goes in the room/hut with him the man says I will bring clothes for u guys u both are drenched...the man comes back with their clothes and towel and says I wil bring some food for u guys... sarang told monghi to change he will go get her some tea... while walking out the hut he looks back at her...

Sanraj are at their table.. a man announces that they will have a contest... whichever woman... has 10 coins in their purse will win .... santu quickly counts her coins... dm said what u doing she said well i am very fond of coin collecting Nanaji use to laugh at me..Dm says wow what a good hobby you have, very nice, santu says I though u would've laughed at me, dm says no no can I ever laugh at you no you keep checking.. santu said i only have 9 now how will i win.. dm says u want to win that much here i have 1... santu shouts I have 10 the guys says here is the winner .MRS SANTU MAHIYAVANSHI... he says i request mr dharamraj to come up with his wife... they go up.. and the guys says ur wife is the lucky winner tonight.. is she lucky for u.. he says she is my destiny if I didn't had meet her I would of never know the meaning of a jeevan saathi everyone claps dm says her gift..give her.. and the guy says ladies and gentelmen like Mr. DharamRaj we also have another important member with us who will give the gift away is our winners. mr manish agerwall he is here with his fam... and he will give it... they walk out and sanraj looks at them santu is smiling dm watches... manish greets them megha is GAZING AT THEM... dm looks at her.....

END....

END....

Edited by DmLovesSantu - 09 June 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821yourmitt921royalb1ndubajiamimvatsachhedabarodagirlbhanot_nishanungakakaglue2084swarajgirkaushikaaumsaggi80ER_ER_YANiru.Dsk_kausarsjahansarahjareenmissmangoprabharajanissanjanamegha.p~~~Sweta~~~ashwini6000IluvHrithikcloudzChetsmysterSeetatina2minaArsha85ekomassushavviviraf4ujoa123kripsysakshi_24shmuupie-Jiya-elgeeshabz50vppatel1sp87md410TheSnowmanaksnGauri22bahanecrystal30Mulaimagine-addictJes75Shahara3soni-zeebumtrinketsoap-criticpunjabi#1Roarkuknaik99awarapan.apknfjhol_xCIOT_iheartChaiammoosDUGGUliciousMallika113meghapartiswan20nikita_88pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update June9,2010" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thnxx for the update SAM.......... Hug

the epi was far better dan yesterday's epi.....................sanraj scenes were cho cute...........EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
firstly.........button tying Embarrassedn hand grabing.Heart...n gazing at his luv .Day Dreaming...in all he scene rocked..........santu looked so beautiful n DM looked so howwtt.....Embarrassed........

dan........i loved..DM's masti to get the faltu truth out.....LOLLOL........was that the reason of the smile.......AngryAngryawe hi itna socha..........plan gaya tel leneD'oh

n last scene of coin finding game was cute...n DM's dialog MERI PATNI MERI KISMAT HAI........EmbarrassedDM u deserve thisHugClapHugClapHugClapHugClap

n after these cute scenes i will overlook rest of the krap............the never ending MOORANGAngryAngryAngry........n wamp DOC's cunning luks..............AngryAngryAngry..

again hoping for something gud for tom.....i wish cv's give us a nice treat by the end of the week...WinkWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shabz50crystal30soni-zeeShahara3xXJessieXxMallika113

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sam for this fab detailed update. Hope you are feeling better much now.Hug

Not feeling sorry for Monghi at all. I am keeping my faith in Birwa that she has not transferred anything in Monghi's name but in Santu or someone else's name. Also, she will definitely not divorce Sarang and let him loose to trap Monghi. But Monghi might cross her boundaries and get herself in trouble as she has already been shown to have no limits to Sarang being married.Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mistybluecrystal30soni-zeebumtrinketShahara3sg08_xCIOT_xXJessieXxammoosMallika113pyar-ishk

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hmm, ok.  Thanks for the update Sam, you did a fab job. 

How were the SanRaj scenes?  I have not seen the epi yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_xXJessieXx

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

malli absolutely worth watching... and over-looing morang krap... sanraj were both cute and sweetTongueBig smile

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Monghi deserves whatever comes in her life.. but surely not you the torture Sam.. Hug for the detailed update for the torturous episode..

What are the writers thinking.. are they planning the show schedule according to RR's time and shoot sometime and are showing whatvere they think like wheneverDead they wish to..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahara3xXJessieXx_xCIOT_pyar-ishk

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

they were relly cute mallika...Wink....go n watch them.........hubby-wifey romance rocked....................EmbarrassedSANRAJ looked wow...Day Dreaming..n moorang lukd yukk...DeadDead.....don't watch their part........we suffered the pain......so u better avoid themLOLLOLLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chetsmystersoni-zeeShahara3xXJessieXx

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisahni

they were relly cute mallika...Wink....go n watch them.........hubby-wifey romance rocked....................EmbarrassedSANRAJ looked wow...Day Dreaming..n moorang lukd yukk...DeadDead.....don't watch their part........we suffered the pain......so u better avoid themLOLLOLLOL.
yes morang part left my brain numb seeing them and writing abt themDeadLOL... arshi I c ur drooling heheheLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahara3_xCIOT_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top