Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Here you are guys, todays episode was somewhat quiet entertaining! I did enjoy it, so now the journey has began and trust me guys the ride there is going to be awesome! Wink BTW I'm not supose to be here since I have an exam tomorrow so shush LOL I was never here! Wink

Maneet do meet afterall Wink

Yaaaayyyyyy! Balle Balle DancingThey did meet afterall Big smile Geet is in the embassy trying to find out about the "dhokaybaaz" LOL but gets thrown out Ouch but then Embarrassed tries to go back in when suddenly Maan and Geet both bump into each other! Wink Maneet fans watch it, very cute scene because it was followed by a short but a cute eye locking session, Maan is shocked to see Geet and the feelings reciprocated from Geet's side too. "TUUUMMM" he said his favourite line, except he didnt shout which was a surprise although he again turns into the saru LOL and blasts Geet Cry for going back to her family and something about her BF! Damn Maan listen to the women for once, just stop and let her speak!!! LOL But the scene ends as Geet has tears in her eyes whilst Maan walks inside the embassy, *nice scene* Maan is looking Day Dreaming *like always Embarrassed sigh* 

Geet and Pinky = Ginky LOL

So Geet comes out, Pinky is again eating *golgapay yum yum* LOL Geet is distressed and says that no one will be able to call her weak again and life has given her another chance and she'll start life again on her own terms, also thinking that she has a child to look after now. Pinky very sweetly and innocently tells her that she doesn't look weak from any angle LOLLOL I love Pinky, bless her! Tongue

Dev Dead Going to skip this part! LOL

Yeah, skipped this part, sorry guys only thing I heard was that Dev is worried about Naintara as she is in Delhi and he needs her or something...blah blah blah LOL
I'm surprised, this guy can actually care, wow, never knew evil people could do that! LOL

Pinky, Pinky's Dad and Geet LOL

Hahaha, this was a good part, Geet reaches Pinky's home, but Pinky has gone to get sweets or something, dear lord this girl eats like there's no tomorrow LOL Geet says she's Geet and the dad tells her alright go on sing away Geet LOLLOL and then the daddy shuns Geet away saying that there have been many guests who have stayed at the house but not ones who have paid LOL Pinky comes to Geet rescues and tells him Geet, who I called you about from the bus stand, my friend LOL He goes acha acha, the Mahinder Geet who we arent supose to tell anything  ROFL Pinky comes up that we're supose to hide that fact that he hasnt got his wig on, whilst Pinky's dad is scratching his head thinking hain? wig? kon se wig?

Seriously guys, I think the trio here are going to be very entertaining, I love the music they give for Pinky's dad LOLLOL he's too funny, and just like Pinky I think he's a total foodie too! LOLLOL I wonder how long it would take Geet to figure out the wig truth LOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan and the famous Taveez LMAO

Maan and the famous Taveez. The duo finally met again! Reminds me of Jab we met! ROFL And the Taveez and Maan keep meeting. LOLLOL Maan says ek tau life mein pehle he itni tension hai! LOLLOL That just made me laugh! I was thinking kon se tension Maan, Geet aa gaye hai iss liye pareshaan ho? Ke kab kaise tumhein pata na chalay aur tum aur Geet...EmbarrassedLOL *

I'm a fan of the Taveez. I'm officially opening the Maneet & Taveez club, everyone is invited to join! Wink Hug We all know that the Taveez is the entity which will join Maneet in holy matrimony! BlushingTongue

Pinky, Pinky's Dad and Geet AGAIN + DD (Maan)

ROFL at Pinky's DD theory about Maan and she tells Geet that everytime Maan is in the room every girls heart goes dhak dhak..which is why he's also called DD LOLLOL Geet is so innocent bless Tongue She's still a bit confused! LOL But pinky I think more than half the girls on this forum are with you, when Maan is on our screen, our hearts also go DD, DD, DD LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed Anyone else agree or am I the only one?

Again Pinky's dad had that bhajan (I think thats what its called Confused) on the tape LOLLOL He is total nautanki LOLLOL Geet prays to God, and Ginky LOL leave to go to office! Waise poor Pinky's reason for eating is not finding a guy and not losing weight! She ate most of the parshad! LOLLOLLOL I loved the way she said her lines, because that was so cute Tongue Don't worry Pinky, I'm sure  Adi will like you! Wink

Maan and Dadima? Confused And the presistant servant LOL

Total comedy today! LOL Tumhein dadi kay ilawa kissi aur ke baat sunai deti hai? The guy replies Nahinnn ROFL Ohmigosh, Maan is back to his angry young attitude Big smileEmbarrassed Girls hold on tight, he is literally making us weak at the knees, i'd hate you for it Maan but then again love you too much to hate you! LOL Reminds me of the song "And I hate how much I love you boy..." ahem ahem whoopsi sorry got carried away there LOLEmbarrassed now back to dadi again. So there is a Dadima afterall, but we werent introduced to her today, although I like the guy who made Maan angry, Dadi ka chamcha LOLLOL I think it'll be rather entertaining watching these new elemnts in the show! Wink  Also I think Dadima may have a hand in getting Maneet together Embarrassed *you want that too, I know it* LOL

Maneet in the office

Okay, put your seat belts on, Maan did manage to get to the office een though the Dadi wanted him to stay at home, LOL Thank you CVs, Geet is also in the office!
As you can see I'm very excited, Maneet in the office, Ohmigosh, how will they meet? Will she fall in his arms, will she have an accident and he saves her? Do they bump into each other again? LOLLOL Trust me a million scenes are running through my mind which I will be writing down in the Cvs- Maneet scenes for the future topic! Wink I have loads of fun along with Abs, writing down tons of Maneet scenes! WinkWink Heart
All I can think is Maneet Day Dreaming

So the million dollar question today is: How will Maneet meet tomorrow?

Precap: Dev is Maan's brother
*no surprise there*

So the question on everyone's mind has been answered! Approve Maan and Dev are indeed brother as Dev was on the phone and says he is Maan's brother, I think he said Dev and thats the moment Geet drops the phone! Good trick Cvs *not* delay it all you want, as long as we get Maneet, we are happy! WinkWink

BUT GOOD NEWS! Big smile
Balle balle this means that Maan is going to morally feel responsible for Geet Embarrassed ohmigosh, I think we can expect, loads of Maneet love scenes Blushing *trots of to Maneet Dream World* Or I can just go to Maneet's Paradise LOL

So guys over to you now, your kind comments please! Tongue

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

missbubbly04raziya56Sweet_Ashumbahanemayahpakiranijenny.Hot_Indo_ChillyVJ-LNMDJrusha4003.ramya-gurtian.DoJinAntareseshasrksweet_chillyshockalotanju101-Kash-BuggerChandani_CMallika113SofnaMissArshi-Arwen.mitzi11t_areebThe_May_Rose-Mema-..RamKiJanaki..-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet meet and argue LOL - Weak Geet - Angry Maan" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Maan rocks ...he even developed a chemistry with that servant LOL ..i completly enjoyed todays show and it was pleasure to read ur update and recalling the whole episode again.
Total paisa wasool epi LOL ......i just hope he keeps his mouth shut and use his brains LOL....His baseless conclusions r driving me nuts LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
OMG loooooooooooove yr post!!! ROFL

maybe-just

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse...we always found maan hawt...but ever since this office track has started all these office co workers have to remind us how hawt he is by calling him DD as if i need any of that!!!!it makes me more mad..AngryLOLLOL...oh how geet is going to be envied...and why?!
1)Boss's secretary....how many gals wud have died for this job...EmbarrassedBlushingLOL

2)Maan already cant seem to take her out of his mind..uff ye ladki!haye ye ladki..LOL

3)She's probabaly the only gal whom maan has the most physical contact..ie carrying in arms,hug,touching lips..and what not...
LOL

Edited by sweet_chilly - 09 June 2010 at 12:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetmayahHot_Indo_ChillyDoJinrusha4003SofnaMissArshi-maybe-justBugger

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Great and fun-filled update. Thanks Maybe(don't know your nameLOL)

This show is getting to be a gem, really loving the plot now.

maybe-just

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Faz,

Ab jaldi se woh scene pura karo. I hate cliffhangers! I was wondering the whole night!

Maan I really wish finds the truth about Gur first. Foot will be in his mouth. ANd would like Geet to give him a "God you're stupid" look.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetmayahDoJinrusha4003sweet_chillymaybe-justSofna

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by averma4583

Hi Faz,

Ab jaldi se woh scene pura karo. I hate cliffhangers! I was wondering the whole night!

Maan I really wish finds the truth about Gur first. Foot will be in his mouth. ANd would like Geet to give him a "God you're stupid" look.

that would make my day..LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofnamaybe-just

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Maan rocks ...he even developed a chemistry with that servant LOL ..i completly enjoyed todays show and it was pleasure to read ur update and recalling the whole episode again.
Total paisa wasool epi LOL ......i just hope he keeps his mouth shut and use his brains LOL....His baseless conclusions r driving me nuts LOL

LOLLOL I know, I'm also waiting for him to keep his mouth shut. you know I'd love to see role reversal in Maneet's situation, imagine Geet putting her finger on his lips and telling him "Chup" LOLLOL That'd be soo cute! Embarrassed this gives me an idea, gonna be writing a scene on that now! LOLLOL

Originally posted by Sofna

OMG loooooooooooove yr post!!! ROFL
LOL Hehe, Thanks Big smileHug

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Ofcourse...we always found maan hawt...but ever since this office track has started all these office co workers have to remind us how hawt he is by calling him DD as if i need any of that!!!!it makes me more mad..AngryLOLLOL...oh how geet is going to be envied...and why?!
1)Boss's secretary....how many gals wud have died for this job...EmbarrassedBlushingLOL

2)Maan already cant seem to take her out of his mind..uff ye ladki!haye ye ladki..LOL

3)She's probabaly the only gal whom maan has the most physical contact..ie carrying in arms,hug,touching lips..and what not...
LOL

Hahaha, nice one I love number 3 especially Embarrassed it sounds funny and its where Maneet have been really close LOLEmbarrassed but number 2 is hilarious, that's all Maan thinks about, yeh larki yeh, yeh larki woh, I think Geet's magic has already worked on him, just wait till she actually meets him in the office! LOLLOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinSofnaThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top