Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

What is Pearl Grey thinking?

apolloartemis Senior Member
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I know she said that Kriya are going to come together in the current track (Since the viewers wanted more romantic scenes), but how on Earth is this going to happen with the way Krishna is behaving? Thoughts and opinions? I mean, I want them to get together, but Krishna takes one step forward and then 5 steps backAngry. How can Pratigya like him, let alone love him, when he is so inconsistent with his behavior towards her?
So my question is this: Pearl Grey has stated that Kriya is going to come together in this track, what are your opinions on how the CV's will make this happen?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahy321Chaccha

apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hello? Comments pleaseWink
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Right now I think tht it's just plain impossible for Pratigya to try to even like him due to his current behaviour so I have no idea abt how their going to be together in this track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaccha

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

I know she said that Kriya are going to come together in the current track (Since the viewers wanted more romantic scenes), but how on Earth is this going to happen with the way Krishna is behaving? Thoughts and opinions? I mean, I want them to get together, but Krishna takes one step forward and then 5 steps backAngry. How can Pratigya like him, let alone love him, when he is so inconsistent with his behavior towards her?
So my question is this: Pearl Grey has stated that Kriya is going to come together in this track, what are your opinions on how the CV's will make this happen?

ok if angad was not in the picture and it was just krishna who did these things, would you want to be with this person,  when a person is obsessed he can go to any lenghts to prove he is right even though everyone knows he is wrong.    In  a way she is showing reality as well ok this is a tv show but in the real world there are girls /women like pratigya .  Abuse is in  physical and mental form.  
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Agreed- he does something nice and I think- aaha! Now she'll start seeing his good side. And then he acts like a moron and I want to hit somethingAngry
In order for Pratigya to even like him- he needs to do something drastic. Perhaps leaving the house will get him on the right path- away from bad influences, maybe Prat's can influence him more?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaccha

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Oh my god it is too much. I don;t know what Pearl Grey is thinking. I thought it is a unique drama and started watching it. The ad was like a girl fighting for her rights. Now it is not at all there. it is like reverse. so i don;t know how they r going to come together. now angand is there more over SS and Ammaji is also there to deviate them. Krishna with a gun. so i am wondering how they r going to come together. As u said something very drastic has to come and pratigya has to understand krishna with out that she will never start loving him. So Pearl Grey this is a request please don;t do like Ekta;s shows like second marriage then rebirth all that stuff. let it be unique like this. Now i am scared probably they will second marriage of krishna today even SS was mentioning that. then it will be like the rest of the dramas. It is not unique.
bwoodlover01 Senior Member
bwoodlover01
bwoodlover01

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

LOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top