Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What will happen now??

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Geet has got the job as a secretary in maan's office πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

we just saw geet n maan bump at the embassy were he was very rude to her 😑😑😑

dev rang at maans office (probly needs help) n geet answers but doesnt hear it properly (precap)

1. I dont understand how maan is gna develop a soft corner for geet when everytym he sees her he goes mad n starts shouting at poor geet!!
2. when maan sees geet in the office - wont he just tell her to leave cuz he cnt stand the sight of her.
3. or do u fink the geet will do something amazingly well on the 1st day that will make maan think she got potential.
4. will dev meet geet before her n maan fall in luv (if they do fall in luv)

I strongly think that geet n maan gna be together becuase of the taveez etc n the golden temple scence but i find it hard to imagin how would maan accept geet being prgnant when he alwayz taunts her bout her n her boyfriend guwinder. (hu obv aint her bf) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ahhh so many questions - the cvs are playing it well πŸ˜•
any predictions?
Edited by missamazing - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CV's are so unpredictable..whatever we think the opposite happen...i guess it will be geet herself who'l shut him up by telln the truth (or munshiji if he's in delhi)....
I guess we'l have to wait for the big TUM scene..to predict...πŸ˜†
Maaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: missamazing

1. I dont understand how maan is gna develop a soft corner for geet when everytym he sees her he goes mad n starts shouting at poor geet!!
😭 i kknow he has to relax b4 he sees her!
2. when maan sees geet in the office - wont he just tell her to leave cuz he cnt stand the sight of her.
3. or do u fink the geet will do something amazingly well on the 1st day that will make maan think she got potential.
i dont think thats going to happen rite away cuz geet looked pretty confused in the precap! hopefully she will be great afterwards!
4. will dev meet geet before her n maan fall in luv (if they do fall in luv)
theyyy willl fall in lovee!! 😳 i dont think dev will meet her bc then maan mite just marry her out of "farz" not the love we know he experiences πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

he needs to relax b4 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maan won't feel n e duty  towards Geet untill th truth of Dev is exposed!!!
Waitin to see how this will progress!!!

i think He will slowly change his opinion of her as their work relatnship progresses!!!

wonder hw teh cvz will play this track!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
he wont show any softcorner toward Geet for the time being..he is gonna give her a rough time, it will be a love-hate working relationship between themπŸ˜† Sasha wont make things easier aswell, so Geet will getting it very hard but I think all of this will just make Geet being a strong person and not a weak one. She will mess up with stuff at the work and Maan will give her non stop taunts until one fine day when she does some wonders when Maan faces problem, he will def be impressedπŸ˜‰ 

After that he may show softcorner and one will lead to another where he will eventually come to know the whole truth about herπŸ˜›
eshasrk thumbnail
You are all right I guess.
I don't see Maan developing a soft corner for Geet anytime soon, coz his reaction to her tells a different story. Everytime this guy sees Geet he kinda freaks out and start shouting, so for the time being Geet is going to have a tough time.
I thought that when he would meet Geet, he would soften up a little, but the opposite happened today.

Maybe he's going to change his mind abt her once he finds out the truth abt Gur ( how that's gonna happen is a big ??? ) & what happened to her really due to his family.

Also I think it's too early for Maan to find out abt Geet/Dev & also for Geet to find out abt Maan/Dev.
Cause if Geet finds out the truth now abt Maan & Dev being brothers, she might start to hate Maan also thinking he was part of the plan.
It would be better maybe if Maan finds out after he develops some feelings for Geet........

But sometimes I have my doubts: will Maan fall in love with Geet ever ?????
Edited by esha - 13 years ago
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope the cvs plays it rite......😳
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Soft corner - I dont think he requires to know the entire truth to develop a soft corner for her. He is angry on her because he thinks Geet didnt stand up for herself and didn't get Brij arrested. Once he will know Brij is in jail his POV regarding geet will change. And i think by next week they will at least reveal this in front of Maan and other parts of Geet story might fill in gradually. But right now its important for Maan to know about his bichda yaar's condition ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...rest will follow