Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

What will happen now??

missamazing Senior Member
missamazing
missamazing

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Geet has got the job as a secretary in maan's office ClapClapClap

we just saw geet n maan bump at the embassy were he was very rude to her AngryAngryAngry

dev rang at maans office (probly needs help) n geet answers but doesnt hear it properly (precap)

1. I dont understand how maan is gna develop a soft corner for geet when everytym he sees her he goes mad n starts shouting at poor geet!!
2. when maan sees geet in the office - wont he just tell her to leave cuz he cnt stand the sight of her.
3. or do u fink the geet will do something amazingly well on the 1st day that will make maan think she got potential.
4. will dev meet geet before her n maan fall in luv (if they do fall in luv)

I strongly think that geet n maan gna be together becuase of the taveez etc n the golden temple scence but i find it hard to imagin how would maan accept geet being prgnant when he alwayz taunts her bout her n her boyfriend guwinder. (hu obv aint her bf) LOLLOLLOL

ahhh so many questions - the cvs are playing it well Confused
any predictions?

Edited by missamazing - 09 June 2010 at 11:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJrusha4003DoJin-sumaiya-sweetshabArwen.shockalotBuggerSofna

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
CV's are so unpredictable..whatever we think the opposite happen...i guess it will be geet herself who'l shut him up by telln the truth (or munshiji if he's in delhi)....
I guess we'l have to wait for the big TUM scene..to predict...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJrusha4003-sumaiya-shockalotSofna

Maaneet Senior Member
Maaneet
Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missamazing

1. I dont understand how maan is gna develop a soft corner for geet when everytym he sees her he goes mad n starts shouting at poor geet!!
Cry i kknow he has to relax b4 he sees her!
2. when maan sees geet in the office - wont he just tell her to leave cuz he cnt stand the sight of her.
3. or do u fink the geet will do something amazingly well on the 1st day that will make maan think she got potential.
i dont think thats going to happen rite away cuz geet looked pretty confused in the precap! hopefully she will be great afterwards!
theyyy willl fall in lovee!! Embarrassed i dont think dev will meet her bc then maan mite just marry her out of "farz" not the love we know he experiences LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ

missamazing Senior Member
missamazing
missamazing

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet

Originally posted by missamazing

Cry i kknow he has to relax b4 he sees her!
i dont think thats going to happen rite away cuz geet looked pretty confused in the precap! hopefully she will be great afterwards!
theyyy willl fall in lovee!! Embarrassed i dont think dev will meet her bc then maan mite just marry her out of "farz" not the love we know he experiences LOLLOL

he needs to relax b4 LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Maan won't feel n e duty  towards Geet untill th truth of Dev is exposed!!!
Waitin to see how this will progress!!!

i think He will slowly change his opinion of her as their work relatnship progresses!!!

wonder hw teh cvz will play this track!!!
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
he wont show any softcorner toward Geet for the time being..he is gonna give her a rough time, it will be a love-hate working relationship between themLOL Sasha wont make things easier aswell, so Geet will getting it very hard but I think all of this will just make Geet being a strong person and not a weak one. She will mess up with stuff at the work and Maan will give her non stop taunts until one fine day when she does some wonders when Maan faces problem, he will def be impressedWink 

After that he may show softcorner and one will lead to another where he will eventually come to know the whole truth about herTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BuggerArwen.Sofna

eshasrk IF-Rockerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
You are all right I guess.
I don't see Maan developing a soft corner for Geet anytime soon, coz his reaction to her tells a different story. Everytime this guy sees Geet he kinda freaks out and start shouting, so for the time being Geet is going to have a tough time.
I thought that when he would meet Geet, he would soften up a little, but the opposite happened today.

Maybe he's going to change his mind abt her once he finds out the truth abt Gur ( how that's gonna happen is a big ??? ) & what happened to her really due to his family.

Also I think it's too early for Maan to find out abt Geet/Dev & also for Geet to find out abt Maan/Dev.
Cause if Geet finds out the truth now abt Maan & Dev being brothers, she might start to hate Maan also thinking he was part of the plan.
It would be better maybe if Maan finds out after he develops some feelings for Geet........

But sometimes I have my doubts: will Maan fall in love with Geet ever ?????

Edited by esha - 09 June 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BuggerArwen.

mayur-tasha Goldie
mayur-tasha
mayur-tasha

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I hope the cvs plays it rite......Stern Smile

Go to top