Maaneet thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i sort of expected a sweeter moment with maan considering he thought she was dead! lol but of course he did the signature "philosophy sharing, hating geet" mulakat! lol i was dissapointed but then of course geet decided she will teach the world a lesson starting with her new job which OF COURSE will mean teaching maan a lesson or two 😉! but i really really hope he doesnt blast her for being incompetent bc in the precap she seemed very troubled 😲..hopefully he doesnt walk in and give his famous rantings!

but one of the most shocking..yet predicatable things..dev and maan are in fact brothers! (they had the same surname lol) but its seems like they are not on good terms AT ALL! which is fine with me lol! and i dont think geet will recognize dev at all bc..well they have to keep the show going 😆

hopefully tomorrow's episode has some *sweet* maaneet scenes where maan just gives her looks becuz today was not what we waited for lol!! maan get ur act together and love geettt (in ur purple shirts..bc u look gorgeous in them 😉)!

sorry soo much ranting lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i got a bit irritated at maan today...why doesnt he ever let geet speak..this guy has some major listening issues..😆...i hope geet shuts him up for once it will be PRICELESS....
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

i got a bit irritated at maan today...why doesnt he ever let geet speak..this guy has some major listening issues..😆...i hope geet shuts him up for once it will be PRICELESS....

Amen !!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Maaneet thumbnail
hahha, i know! she shud have been like "hes in jail now" and walked off with maan looking at her for a change! he never lets the poor girl speak!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As soon as he see's Geet he starts his Rant!!!!🤣

Not surprisin as  she's th only one who listens to n follows his advice to a a T!!! 😆

Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

As soon as he see's Geet he starts his Rant!!!!🤣

Not surprisin as  she's th only one who listens to n follows his advice to a a T!!! 😆

😆 true, now that i think back, he doesnt even look at her b4 he decides he needs to share his opinion! gosh poor geet idk how they are ever going to have a simple conversation!
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maaneet

hahha, i know! she shud have been like "hes in jail now" and walked off with maan looking at her for a change! he never lets the poor girl speak!

Oh i so want it for once ....Geet speaking and walking off rather than him everytime 😆
C'mon geet u can do it .....take his advice and give it back to him 😆😆😆😆

😆
Maaneet thumbnail

i think that would be the day he realizes geet has indeed decided that shes not a "maajboor" girl but an independent woman..and then bring on the maaneet scenes!😛

eshasrk thumbnail
Frankly I got irritated with Maan today also 😡........ I don't understand why he has to be so harsh on Geet all the time, at least I expected him to be a bit softer towards her, taking in consideration that she almost died. Honestly if he has a problem to listen to Geet, I think he should stop pestering her also....., but you're right just want to see Geet shutting him up 😆

Also Maan & Dev brothers..........uffff , I think more in the sense of stepbro's, coz the name he used Dev Khurana was a fake one noh..........

Maaneet thumbnail
hopefully their step brothers..its not like maan likes him AT ALL..im pretty sure it was dev on the phone that maan was getting annoyed with. maan did dissapoint me too..i expected something nicer 😭