Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

i sort of expected a sweeter moment with maan considering he thought she was dead! lol but of course he did the signature "philosophy sharing, hating geet" mulakat! lol i was dissapointed but then of course geet decided she will teach the world a lesson starting with her new job which OF COURSE will mean teaching maan a lesson or two Wink! but i really really hope he doesnt blast her for being incompetent bc in the precap she seemed very troubled Shocked..hopefully he doesnt walk in and give his famous rantings!

but one of the most shocking..yet predicatable things..dev and maan are in fact brothers! (they had the same surname lol) but its seems like they are not on good terms AT ALL! which is fine with me lol! and i dont think geet will recognize dev at all bc..well they have to keep the show going LOL

hopefully tomorrow's episode has some *sweet* maaneet scenes where maan just gives her looks becuz today was not what we waited for lol!! maan get ur act together and love geettt (in ur purple shirts..bc u look gorgeous in them Wink)!

sorry soo much ranting lol

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

marziakumari3-sumaiya-DoJinjenny.mayur-tasharusha4003sweetshabshockalotChandani_CSofnaspiritcrimson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why maan?!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Dazzler

sweet_chilly

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i got a bit irritated at maan today...why doesnt he ever let geet speak..this guy has some major listening issues..LOL...i hope geet shuts him up for once it will be PRICELESS....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinjenny.rusha4003SofnashockalotBuggerChandani_C

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

i got a bit irritated at maan today...why doesnt he ever let geet speak..this guy has some major listening issues..LOL...i hope geet shuts him up for once it will be PRICELESS....

Amen !!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Sofna

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hahha, i know! she shud have been like "hes in jail now" and walked off with maan looking at her for a change! he never lets the poor girl speak!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.rusha4003SofnaChandani_C

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
As soon as he see's Geet he starts his Rant!!!!ROFL

Not surprisin as  she's th only one who listens to n follows his advice to a a T!!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.rusha4003BuggerChandani_C

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

As soon as he see's Geet he starts his Rant!!!!ROFL

Not surprisin as  she's th only one who listens to n follows his advice to a a T!!! LOL

LOL true, now that i think back, he doesnt even look at her b4 he decides he needs to share his opinion! gosh poor geet idk how they are ever going to have a simple conversation!

rusha4003Sofna

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet

hahha, i know! she shud have been like "hes in jail now" and walked off with maan looking at her for a change! he never lets the poor girl speak!

Oh i so want it for once ....Geet speaking and walking off rather than him everytime LOL
C'mon geet u can do it .....take his advice and give it back to him LOLLOLLOLLOL

LOL

rusha4003Sofna

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

i think that would be the day he realizes geet has indeed decided that shes not a "maajboor" girl but an independent woman..and then bring on the maaneet scenes!Tongue

rusha4003Sofna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top