Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: VampirePrincess

Hey Fatima:)
I LoveD the update specially the Flashback, i cud imagine the whole scenario...its like wow, breathtakingly beautiful.
and ur style of writing is fab.⭐️
I imagine mohit and sanaya as zaid and Ada :D
4 weeks is supercool..but will it be 4 weeks? wat if sumthing happens before that..hmm m excited for the whole wedding bg to start and ofcoz the convo b/w the two..how wud it be?am curious:)
So zaid has toughened himself up...a lil harsh, from the prankster and by the fb i assume romantic.
What made him change....again m curious...this f is very interesting..!

Do cont soon.
Thanks for the pm

Luv
ZeeJay!😊

well thnx zeejay fr ur lovely comments...and encouragement...
if u guys were nt there i wld really feel my story is nt tht gud ...thnx a lot dear !!
well it actually won't be whole full 4 weeks
it is bit fast forward and u'll get to know why im nt taking
into account the d whole 4 weeks 😉
wow thts wonderful ur imaging mohit and sanaya !!
i mean it feels so good u can connect to the story so well...
and abt their convo i'm sure u'll b shocked whn u read d next update... 😉

sure i'll continue n let u knw ..!!..

-love fatimaEdited by charming.angel - 13 years ago
Escapist thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShelDev

hey Fatima

</div>That was a great update....
<div>Looking forward to the next one

Pls continue soon

Thanks

hey hie,

im sorry tht my updates are not long enough as you said
but im a bit apprehensive to make it longer u c...

well thnx fr ur encouragement 😊
and i'll post the next part soon !!

-love fatima
Escapist thumbnail
Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

wow
reading Zaid's pov was wonderful
i totally loved the update
awesome
thanks for the pm

love
pooja

hey hie pooja,

thnx fr ur lovely comment !! and encouragement off course
awe u loved zaid's pov thnx...i actually love zaid 😉

i'll post the next part soon hope u like it .....

-love fatima
Escapist thumbnail
hey i've updated my fourth chap...and it's really too small as others...
pls don't be angry with me...here goes the update !!

<font size="2">Chap 4: Dilemma</font>

A week rolled by swiftly since zaid had arrived and the preparations were in full swing; yet so much was …left engagement in two days time and marriage the next week left everyone exhausted not even sparing the bride and bridegroom themselves.

Sameer what the hell are you doing here?? Huh watching football?? When you know so much work is pending …..what's with you guys and football can't you not watch that game for a day…???....flared zoya.                                                                                                                                             Stop stop calm down zoya...huh! I don't get it how you girls speak in a single breath..??..                                Just shut up will u Sameer …I have better things to do rather than argue with you, snapped zoya. Oh! Miss zoya is busy other than office work I get it and Sameer broke into laughter which irked zoya more to the core…go to hell as if I care let Ada only deal with you ; no sooner he heard his sisters name he ran for his life…………..

Zaid had been watching this conversation from the corner of his eyes and was smiling inwardly seeing zoya and Sameer fight like kids…it reminded him of his teenage years…he was still lost in his dreamland when preet nudged him. "Hey buddy you seem to be lost I've been noticing since the time u've arrived???" is everything alright?? Asked preet as she sensed some thing was fishy here… hmm nothing preet, just wondering how life has changed …(pondering) Hey I'll catch up with you later got some work , he left and preet kept wondering what's with these guys ?? from the moment zaid has arrived both zaid and Ada had not talked to each other talking is a far off thing they would not even see each other, even Ada seems to be aloof now-a-days and zaid too. I need to talk to muskaan or gaurav; even gaurav was saying the other day regarding the behavior of these two as zaid made him realize his love for me (preet) and he himself is straying away from love and friendship there ought to be something that's making matters more complicated than earlier…was it better these guys were away from each other?? No it was not they need to talk and bury the differences after all they are not sixteen year old anymore, she sighed as she walked towards the kitchen and thought of talking to others later; where ada and muskaan were busy discussing the engagement plans zoya joined then later and the girls continued with their talks.

Preet did notice Ada in between their talks and sighed…what did happen that drifted the two apart that they don't even talk to each other?? God this is getting more and more complicated day by day…Ada is recoiling in her shell and zaid's attitude problem… The last two weeks are going to turn out be more interesting it seems, sighing she went back to their discussion.
Edited by charming.angel - 13 years ago
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwww
so sweet part
it was really very touching
Fatima
i really really loved it too much
thanks for the pm

pooja
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Pls continue soon
Thanks
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Fatima
Awesome Update!
But No fair u said the next chap will shock me...hmm u have still left me in the dark.
So Zaid has an attitude i knw he's not approaching Ada, so thts his attitude..i got tht
And Ada has covered herself in a shell..cant wait now..i wanna knw wat happened!!!m very curious!
True as the last line says, the coming updates are gonna be very interesting😳
The part was very short, but its okay...i want u to continue soooon....😊
The engagement is here! Yes! i will love that:D
Ofcoz hun m connectin to the characters well, and since i find Mohit and Sanaya very cute n lil similar to these chars..i imagine them😊
And i understand y u r not talking much abt the 4 weeks thing😉 u have something special in store m sure:D
Do continue soon!
M loving this ff
Thanks for the PM

Luv
ZeeJay😊

The-chosen-one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
oh sorry fatima.... i m really sorry i wasn't here since a week. so couldn't read and comment.... the place i went was a remote type so no internet access..... right now there are about 60-70 pms in my PM box and have to read them all.... *wiping sweats* 😆

sorry. will read all the parts i missed by tonight and will comment ..... plz don't mind..... and btw don't stop PMing me 😃

love
deepika
kulsumd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haey dear.

Fantastic fanfic hun.

Character sketch are nice

Ur description of the story is too good hun.

The bonding between ada n sameer is great.

Liked trio friendship too.

Aapke ff ke name ne toh mere confused mind ko is confusion ne aur confused kardiya.😆

And the main theme of the story what have happened between ada n zaid before 8yrs..??[:S]n after reading preet's thought im wondering more..😉

The fb was superb..

Liked zoya n sameer scene too.

Continue soo0oon with the longer update hun.

❤️kulsum❤️
Escapist thumbnail
Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

awwwwww
so sweet part
it was really very touching
Fatima
i really really loved it too much
thanks for the pm

pooja

hey thnx pooja...tht u loved this part...
hope u enjy d entire story !!

-fatima