Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1010

I just wanted to hug Samrat today. For everything that he is... Absolutely LOVED him!!

And no matter how much Gunjan denies it, she still loves Samrat, and will NEVER EVER be able to forget him. And deep inside, she knows it too.

And only today, while watching that Samrat Rohan scene was I actually able to connect with Rohan. The first time I thought that he actually might be similar to Samrat. I've always loved Samrat, rather been proud of him for turning out to be such beautiful person inspite of the fact that his parents never kept a watch over him. And today I felt that Rohan might be the guy that Samrat never turned out to be. Just a little lost and in need of guidance. And if that is true, because I'm just assuming from a dialogue, then Rohan Ash may be a lot more interesting then I thought. IF the CV's actually deal with that aspect!!

And I read that article about MoNaya plus some rumour by a member that they're engaged. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I know its just a rumour but still'Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

aysha..and I wanna hug YOU for saying all tht abt sam .. its sooo BEAUTIFUL and soooo true !!! LOVEEDDDDDDDDD HIM today .. jus totally LOVEDDDDDD HIM !!! HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

and @ ur last para abt MoNaya .. lol, well I wanna scream out "I TOLD U SO !!!!" a thousand times maybe .. ROFLROFLROFL and LOVEEE MoNaya ... HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug may god bless them both !!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1010-Gayathri-ayesha_80DiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aysha1010

Groupbie

aysha1010

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

@Kavya- Aww, hope you get to watch the epis soon. And don't worry, you're not missing a lot on the SG front!! Smile

@Diya- Yup, the epi was nice. And I honestly didn't expect anything else from the coffee shop scene. In fact this was exactly what I expected after the special epi so SG meeting was actually pretty surprising!! And about showing Gunjan's feelings, I wish they did show more of that. But maybe they'll only show her side of the feelings when she starts to break in front of Samrat.

-Gayathri-ayesha_80DiyaSmads

aysha1010

Groupbie

aysha1010

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Aww Mads!! HugThat's so sweet of you!!! And how can I not praise Samrat when he is such a beautiful person!!! Embarrassed

About MoNaya... LOVE THEM!! There have been so many rumours but its only their interviews that make me believe they're a couple!! But the engagement bit was a pleasant surprise, though I doubt its true!!

Gotta go now. My net's giving me problems!!

Edited by aysha1010 - 21 June 2010 at 9:18pm

-Gayathri-ayesha_80DiyaSmads

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Jiaaaaaaaaaa, kahan ghayab ho, meri RCQ?? Hug

And madam, ur mohit siggy's nice. Where is this pic from?? Seems some behind the scene stuff...so, it goes widout saying, where is his better half in this one?? Wink Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-DiyaSmads

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey Guys...I'm back finally!!! Was waiting for this moment eagerly..done wit exams..now I'm worried abt my results but right now I wanna forget abt it for some days and wanna be in SaJan and MoNaya land peacefully!!! My dreamland!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

@Kavya and Jia- Thanks a lot guys for ur welcome!

@Ayesha- me too felt the same abt Jia's avi pic! Mohit looks hot! It does seem like offset pic..from where did u get it Jia? and where is Sanaya?? I really miss MoNaya interviews!! When are we gonna get it next? Love them so much!!!Embarrassed

ayesha_80madsDiyaS

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I can see sum green battiss .. Hug how r u all? which exam gayathri? and did u change ur username? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
yup..tht pic in jia's avi box is HOTTTT .. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ayesha_80

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hiiii girls..Hug

@ Gayathri : Finally, u're free. That's great!!! Enjoy ur break now, and I'm sure, u'll get great results, so, no worries on that front.

And yup..when I saw Jia's avi..I was like, this is some interesting behind the scene pic. I soooo wish Sanaya was wid him too. Embarrassed

@ Mads: How're u?? Seeing u here after a long time. Hug

-Gayathri-DiyaSmads

Post Reply New Post

Go to top