Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 6)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Ufffff!!!!! I'm hating this thing like anything.....Wat crap is going on???? Why can't the CV's make it simple??

I'm sure, next week we'll have even more confusions...and this Sam-Ash and MaJan (as in seeing Mayank and Gunjan together all the time) thing is getting on my nerves now. When will we get SaJan?????????????????????

Don't know when will the CVs start off with Rohan-Ash.. Don't u girls think, they'll make a nice couple?? 

Girls, me having very erratic timings for the next couple of weeks ... let's meet here.

Just a quick take of last night's episode - we were all going on the lines of Gunji breaking at some point - are the Cv's going on Gunji getting jealous of Ash kind of track? And realising that she could lose Samrat for good? 'Cos all said and done, she's letting her anger on Sam cos somewhere inside, she knows he is hers, she's very sure of him and he's never let her feel any other way - after Sheena, of course, and even then, he never let go of her, it was she who let go of him. Just my thoughts after watching that precap when Sam is arranging to meet Ash at the same place where Mayank is fixing to meet Gunjan.

Another crazy idea - Mayank Ash actually makes for a better pairing IMO than Mayank Ria ... cos Ash has that maturity which Ria lacks ... unless Mayank wants another Nups clone, with a touch of Dia! and the brainlessness of Annie and Chacko! LOL And Mayank and Ash share a common loss ... could be an interesting relationship ... Embarrassed not as the usual love triangle, just as an unnamed relationship ... Mayank needs a decent track, so he can get out of SG's life! LOL

But agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY ... I am getting SOOOO sick and tired of Majan scenes ... Sajan need to start getting together and letting their emotions out, especially Gunjan ... Mayank and Gunjan actually don't even understand each other at all, especially Mayank ... he has no clue what is going on in Gunjan's head. So Gunjan is actually very alone, she has no one who understands her ... she needs to start venting our her feelings ... and i want to see Sajan scenes with Gunjan actually losing control. And that will automatically make Samrat stronger ... I wanna see that start NOW!!!!!

Honestly ... Nirbhay and Rohan are growing on me ... I don't mind them and I think they'll settle in. And RoAsh should be good ... at least it will be a different kind of story ... after Ash goes through her heartbreak over Samrat. of course.
Ria needs to go for acting classes ...

Edited by DiyaS - 19 June 2010 at 12:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1010-Gayathri-ayesha_80madsnaz17555kavya.b

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Shhhh...Koi hai???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

[QUOTE=ayesha_80]
Girls, me having very erratic timings for the next couple of weeks ... let's meet here.

Just a quick take of last night's episode - we were all going on the lines of Gunji breaking at some point - are the Cv's going on Gunji getting jealous of Ash kind of track? And realising that she could lose Samrat for good? 'Cos all said and done, she's letting her anger on Sam cos somewhere inside, she knows he is hers, she's very sure of him and he's never let her feel any other way - after Sheena, of course, and even then, he never let go of her, it was she who let go of him. Just my thoughts after watching that precap when Sam is arranging to meet Ash at the same place where Mayank is fixing to meet Gunjan.

Another crazy idea - Mayank Ash actually makes for a better pairing IMO than Mayank Ria ... cos Ash has that maturity which Ria lacks ... unless Mayank wants another Nups clone, with a touch of Dia! and the brainlessness of Annie and Chacko! LOL And Mayank and Ash share a common loss ... could be an interesting relationship ... Embarrassed not as the usual love triangle, just as an unnamed relationship ... Mayank needs a decent track, so he can get out of SG's life! LOL

But agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY ... I am getting SOOOO sick and tired of Majan scenes ... Sajan need to start getting together and letting their emotions out, especially Gunjan ... Mayank and Gunjan actually don't even understand each other at all, especially Mayank ... he has no clue what is going on in Gunjan's head. So Gunjan is actually very alone, she has no one who understands her ... she needs to start venting our her feelings ... and i want to see Sajan scenes with Gunjan actually losing control. And that will automatically make Samrat stronger ... I wanna see that start NOW!!!!!

Honestly ... Nirbhay and Rohan are growing on me ... I don't mind them and I think they'll settle in. And RoAsh should be good ... at least it will be a different kind of story ... after Ash goes through her heartbreak over Samrat. of course.
Ria needs to go for acting classes ...

Kahan ghayab ho Diya kal se??? I was ready wid my epi update and madam didn't come Unhappy

@ Bold: Totally agree with you. More than Sam, Mayank can help Ria. Sam himself is tooooo shattered, and for him, Gunjan will sooner or later take the charge. But i like Ash's character and i don't want a heartbreak for her, coz Sam loves ONLY and ONLY Gunjan and Ash has NOOOO chance at all. U're right, Mayank and her share a sad past...are lonely...so, they can get along well..Still, i feel its high time, RoAsh starts Embarrassed

About Sam-Gunjan-Ash thing...well, i'm not that worried on this front. I was telling Mads and Naveen yesterday, that Sam is imp. for Ash, in a sense that whatever he's doing for her, is just out of concern for her. He wants to apologize for his behavior and also..he wants to make her undersrand that she needs to give a proper direction to her life. So, we never know, Sam might succeed in bring Ash back to College.

Coming to Gunjan..Ash is important for her, coz she will paint Sam for Gunjan. She will make her see wat hell Sam's been going through and will help her in opening that hole of the shell which Gunjan has forcefully closed and through which, she cud directly see and hear Sam. 

Another thing, i feel, like Sam might bring Ash to Excel..mayb Mayank asks Gunjan to join Excel, for helping the bigdey huey students..And by doing so, he helps SG directly or indirectly...And on MaJan front, i'm totally relaxed...No MaJan for sure..just MaJan being together always is enough to piss me off. 

Basically, wat i feel is, that the track is going as per our predictions...mayb becoz, we've predicted everything LOLLOLLOL Its the pace that's bothering me...and especially..seeing Sam-Ash together, MaJan together and NOOOO SaJan is getting too much now.

@ Red: Exactly Diya...the SaJan procees SHOULD start now.. Everything will remain scattered, unless SG come face to face again.

Lastly..Sam's mom might also be an important person in the SaJan story. i LIKE her already...and i hope she remains positive, which i think she IS..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1010-Gayathri-DiyaSmads

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
heyy girls .. Hug diya missed u last night !!!

ah..all frustrated young girls again .. like I said yest to both navs n ashu .. see, ther wud deffo b NO MAJAN .. CVs will nail the final coffins on their show if they even THINK of that .. I mean, honestly..WHO wud like MaJan .. jus WHO??!!

but yes..if sum ppl are keen on sam-ash..then majan wud deffo happen !!! LOL ..

basically I agree wit ashu abt ash-sam-gunjan .. thats how I m hoping it will happen ..

and ash rohan and nirbhay hav grown on me..to sum extent riya;s character too..tho tht girl cant act to save her life !!! she NEEDS sum acting classes and FAST !!! but otherwise they are ok .. and whats wit M's sudden decision to keep riya and not nirbhay? or did they realise ther are already two seats in college? then why was all tht stupid competition for? and what abt ash? the college increases seats as n when students enter?! LOL

aysha1010-Gayathri-ayesha_80DiyaS

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
kavsie I can see u LIKE-ing diya's post...but not replying to my post !!! bahut nainsaafi hain !!! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
girlsss...cum for a few mins on MSN na..this is TOOOO SLOW !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Originally posted by DiyaS

[QUOTE=ayesha_80]

Kahan ghayab ho Diya kal se??? I was ready wid my epi update and madam didn't come Unhappy

@ Bold: Totally agree with you. More than Sam, Mayank can help Ria. Sam himself is tooooo shattered, and for him, Gunjan will sooner or later take the charge. But i like Ash's character and i don't want a heartbreak for her, coz Sam loves ONLY and ONLY Gunjan and Ash has NOOOO chance at all. U're right, Mayank and her share a sad past...are lonely...so, they can get along well..Still, i feel its high time, RoAsh starts Embarrassed

About Sam-Gunjan-Ash thing...well, i'm not that worried on this front. I was telling Mads and Naveen yesterday, that Sam is imp. for Ash, in a sense that whatever he's doing for her, is just out of concern for her. He wants to apologize for his behavior and also..he wants to make her undersrand that she needs to give a proper direction to her life. So, we never know, Sam might succeed in bring Ash back to College.

Coming to Gunjan..Ash is important for her, coz she will paint Sam for Gunjan. She will make her see wat hell Sam's been going through and will help her in opening that hole of the shell which Gunjan has forcefully closed and through which, she cud directly see and hear Sam. 

Another thing, i feel, like Sam might bring Ash to Excel..mayb Mayank asks Gunjan to join Excel, for helping the bigdey huey students..And by doing so, he helps SG directly or indirectly...And on MaJan front, i'm totally relaxed...No MaJan for sure..just MaJan being together always is enough to piss me off. 

Basically, wat i feel is, that the track is going as per our predictions...mayb becoz, we've predicted everything LOLLOLLOL Its the pace that's bothering me...and especially..seeing Sam-Ash together, MaJan together and NOOOO SaJan is getting too much now.

@ Red: Exactly Diya...the SaJan procees SHOULD start now.. Everything will remain scattered, unless SG come face to face again.

Lastly..Sam's mom might also be an important person in the SaJan story. i LIKE her already...and i hope she remains positive, which i think she IS..

Ashu !!!!!! Hug You online??? Am here for another half an hour ... then rushing again! Was out most of yesterday evening, just caught the episode then was off again ... will tell you tonight, hopefully should be online for a while Wink

@bold - even me ... I like Ash's character ... of the new lot, she's the only one with an interesting, slightly 'hatke" kind of edge ... and you're right ... her story with Rohan might be quite interesting too, like the Wake Up Sid scenario we discussed ...
But I think it should take some time to develop ... cos she has her own issues to sort out still, and the Sam Ash linkage is only going to make things worse for her ... UNLESS like we discussed ... Sam gets it across that he's married to all intents and purposes, so is not a free man at all ...

@red - exactly ... I think between Gunjan and Sam, they will get Ash back to college, without realising that both are advising her exactly the same thing ... and

@blue - again, that might start this process, of Gunji seeing Sam through Ash's eyes, not only the hell he has been going through, but what he has done to try to redeem his mistakes ... the fact that both are the same side for Ash without knowing it, is itself a start ...

And yesssss, Sajan needs to start NOW .... at least the first thawing, some hint of Gunji's true feelings, her internal struggles with herself to try and forget him, AND the fact that she is failing miserably ... And I want Sam's mom to play a more important role too, though that will probably come after the Sayank part is back on track ... they are also starting a new relationship, different from their earlier college friendship, but one based more on mutual respect ... so that part is going well ...

But it will be really nice if Sam's mom gets in the act ... I like her so far!!! Another good mom after Shilpa aunty ... very different, but good characterization again

aysha1010-Gayathri-ayesha_80mads

aysha1010 Groupbie
aysha1010
aysha1010

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Heyy everyone,

@Jia- The other member is me!! Hii!

@Kavya- I've seen you around but never talked to you. Hi!

I'm missing SaJan. And I doubt there'll be a scene anytime soon!! Unhappy

And Sam-Ash are starting to get a little irritating. I know nothing will ever happen between the two, but that just doesn't help. I kinda wish they'd keep them just friends with no feelings from Ash's side. Would be sweeter and a lot more enjoyable. Plus I have started liking Ash a little, so wouldn't want her heart to break.

Would love it if Samrat's Mom gets more involved in the current track, but of course a lot more needs to happen on SG front before that.

I have my doubts on anything really happening in the coffee shop scene. But well the last time I thought they'd play hide and seek games with SG, the two ended up meeting. So just keeping my fingers crossed!! Smile

Samrat-Gunjan-Ash are and could be a very interesting trio because Ash might become a bridge for SG. For this Samrat-Ash do need to become friends. And I think Gunjan and Samrat may help  Ash come out of her past, for which they themselves need to come out of their past. The trio is very interesting apart from Ash's feelings for Samrat which I still don't find necessary.

About Rohan-Riya-Nirbhay, they're okay as long as Samrat or Mayank are around. Apart from that they're still bugging.

And Rohan-Ash might just just be interesting but I really don't see how Nirbhay-Riya will work out. Unless they're trying to make a very very very poor copy of MaYur.

Well this track is interesting as long as they don't drag it. And as of now, I just want to see SG!!!

-Gayathri-naz17555DiyaSmads

Go to top