Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

thanks for the welcome diya

u ruined all my hope of de-addiction .... it's all my fault actually, how did i even expect that i would stop watching MJHT as long monaya are in it
i read new TB article..... n then i understood that sajan didn't meet aftr the leap... wohoo.... it's going to b a big thing... to face each other aftr so long with various feelings n emotions in their heart n trying to hide them .... but eyes speaking the truth
i hope i'll b able 2 watch them soon

i'll watch all the pending aftr 10 days n then these episodes
i hate my cable operator for not giving us no star one

btw guys the show which i watch now is SGP..... i'm loving it
i like the leads alot n also all the actors n characters in it.... totally worth watching show in SP

n i'm giving a trail for tere liye...... whatever may b the story line.... i love the eternal love which ekta kapoor shows n as of now it's good.... the children are very sweet n making it worth watching

i seriouasly n sincerely want them to change the lead actress....anupriya n HC????? i'm afraid i wont b able 2 watch any chemistry b/w them n also i'm afraid of her hair
she is good at crying scenes.... but the rest..... i doubt her

but still i'll watch it for some days atleast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80madsDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
kavsieeeeeee .. HugHugHugHugHug u always cu when m not ther .. NOT FAIR !!!

*crying phoot phooot ke*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
madooooo Hug  Hug Hug
i missed u a lot

duhhuh, y dont u say that u never come when i'm ol....

btw what is phoot?
n what is mushoor ? i know only mushroom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

madooooo Hug  Hug Hug
i missed u a lot

duhhuh, y dont u say that u never come when i'm ol....

btw what is phoot?
n what is mushoor ? i know only mushroom

@ bold : ah..THERE ..now THIS is what I missed kavsieee ..u hav NO IDEA how much I missed this..LMAO!!! awwwwwwww..love u Hug

anyways .. 'phoot' is an onomatopoeic word used to describe excessive crying..which I was doing since u and I always miss timings here .. *not talking to u mode* CryCryCry

and 'mushoor' is famous .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed u better show up when I cum online now..or else m gonna turn u into a mushroom .. ROFL okie, that was a baaaaad one..but anyways, thats that..better show up !!! m sure ur training's done now..so u dont hav probs showing up here .. LOLLOL

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Kavsss ... you keep disappearing!!!

Me too watching SGP ... whenever I remember to ... it's cute and all the characters are fun to watch ... I love the two moms and the dadi! Haven't tried Tere liye ... Anupriya put me off!!! And abhi Monaya addiction is still there ... now I want them to leave the show ... I need to get over MJHT!!!! Am too busy these days to spend so much time thinking and agonising over Sajan!!!! LOL And yet they make me do it!!!!

ayesha_80madskavya.b

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Ufffff!!!!! I'm hating this thing like anything.....Wat crap is going on???? Why can't the CV's make it simple??

I'm sure, next week we'll have even more confusions...and this Sam-Ash and MaJan (as in seeing Mayank and Gunjan together all the time) thing is getting on my nerves now. When will we get SaJan?????????????????????

Don't know when will the CVs start off with Rohan-Ash.. Don't u girls think, they'll make a nice couple?? 

Edited by ayesha_80 - 18 June 2010 at 12:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1010DiyaS

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Congrats!!! Dancing

Two new members. I already know Gayathri, but not the other one. My name is Jia =)

Sorry guys I was MIA. But I am back for a little bit. Missed my mETcians a lot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1010-Gayathri-DiyaSmads

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

@diya - i know right....SGP is a really worth watching show... it's simple... i like both the leads.....ragini khanna has amazing smile... it lightens the whole screen n jai is jus perfect for the role/... isn't he?

tere liye - anupriya puts me off too n guess what......... the show statred off with her face....lol
she is narrating the story herself n her oonu.... she looked much better bcoz she didn't leave her hair...her's is an older version

but u can watch the show as of now....bcoz the younger version of anurag n tani are really cute.....try watching it when they are young itslef

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsDiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top