Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

aysha1010

Groupbie

aysha1010

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Samrat and Gunjan's behavior in the past one week has been so disappointing. I couldn't understand them/connect with them at all and that was so frustrating. Somehow, in yesterday's episode, after so many days, I felt I could understand Gunjan, but to a very little extent.

Gunjan and Nupur's scene was what I liked the most- Gunjan telling her about the accident and Nupur voicing my thoughts about it. Anyone could have died in the accident, and anyone could have been driving in the accident. And what relieved me most, was that Gunjan was still blaming Samrat for everything that happened, in spite of the fact that Nupur is back. Its only after she understands that Samrat should not be blamed for the accident that she can begin to understand what he went through in these three years. I never wanted Gunjan to forgive Samrat because Nupur was back and so that one scene was a big relief. It's a different thing that the CV's may just forget that they ever showed such a scene and move on!!

As for Samrat, in spite of the fact that I still don't understand him, I liked him yesterday. Him not pushing Gunjan to accept him again is definitely better than him running behind her and starting to behave like three years ago to make her love him again! Though I still don't understand how he is so normal after Nupur's return.

After watching yesterday's epi, I remembered that one scene where Samrat and Gunjan are taking auditions for the play and Gunjan tells Samrat that he doesn't know what pain is. In that one scene I realized how Samrat was hiding his pain, smiling, teasing her and being so normal just to bring that smile back on her face. As far as I remember, he never tried to tell her what he went through in those three years and as far as I understand him now, he won't ever tell her. And his normal behavior may make it even more difficult for Gunjan to understand his pain, specially since she already has so many thoughts preoccupying her right now. Had Nupur been back as her sister, she might have thought more about Samrat, and his feelings. But even now things are not normal for her and she doesn't want to think of anything but her sister right now.

In fact, I really want a scene where Samrat tells Nupur what he went through in these three years because of her death. Especially if the girl is acting. Because if she is, she needs to know how much those three have suffered because she thought they didn't care about her!!

Samrat trying to patch things up with Gunjan and the whole engagement ring issue is still something that irritates me. But after yesterday, I feel there is still a very little chance that the CV's can repair the damage. If they want to!

@Diya- I'm still okay with her not wearing her ring. Though her saying that she's not ready "yet" is something I don't understand. And what's bugging me most about this ring is that if she means she will wear it in future and she is okay with Samrat wearing his ring, isn't she sure that she will go back to him once Nupur is okay?! WHY? How is she already sure she's going to go back to him? And what's the point of her making him wait when she KNOWS she's going to go back to him in the end? Confused

@Kavya- Best of luck for your presentation!! Hug

@Anu- I think we're going to need a new CC soon... so hurry up and open one!! EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by aysha1010 - 27 August 2010 at 10:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
After the *head desk* episode on Thursday I actually liked the Friday episode in parts ... for two reasons

one, that Samrat decided to back off Gunjan, AGAIN ... hope he manages to stick to his word this time ...

and two, that Gunjan is starting to think about their relationship again ... not just about wunnerful sister ... and realising that they both need to start afresh ... hopefully that will not include petal showers and the the like, not until they have managed to have a rational talk ... and she has started to think a little more rationally ...
though she seems to be regressing off and on to the 'what Di says I will do' bit ... fortunately for once, Nupur is not telling her what to do, like she normally used to ...

Liked the Rohan and Ash bits with respective guys and girls ... Ash said it all when she said ... uff, this girl talks so much, doesn't she get tired?? ROFL True, Nups, give your tongue a rest sometimes, and use your brain ... one organ is overused and the other is underused, balance karo ...

and flavour of Season Two was back to some extent today ... which was why the episode was decent ... hope the cv's can keep this up ...

aysha, I'm still wondering where the ring emerged from in the first place ... I thought Gunjan had returned ring and locket to Sam's mom after the accident ... oh well, bloopers and MJHT ...
But exactly ... that was my anger with Gunjan yesterday ... she's saying she WILL wear the ring at some point, only not just yet ... how does that even begin to make any sense??? Is she giving him hope or is she not?
Unless that is just to show her own confusion ... and boy, she is one confused soul these days ... she did accept that she still loved him, and told him so too, so there is no pretense or hiding of feelings between them right now ... she just needs to sort out what Nups is all about, and that confusion is probably not letting her think straight about Samrat ... so she's probably going, I'll think about it later ...

I'm trying to find excuses for her behaviour ... because I think the main reason is that the CV's will not unite SG until the very end ... they will stretch this as long as they can, becos once SG reunite, what's left in the show? MN are already married for ages ... they've had their happy ending a while back ... RoAsh can't carry the show ... so SG's love story and its ending is the main agenda
And once Nups' story is out, MN are back together ... so that's the reason for dragging that bit also ... but again I think that will happen before SG reunion ... otherwise after Thursday scene, SG shd have been back together already ... that's probably what Sush aunty meant in her reply ... that there are still facets to their relationship which haven't been explored yet ... the main one being Gun's understanding of Sam's pain.

anu!!!!!!!! Open new CC!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1010NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
@ Diya: U can't keep it short. Can u??? Awww!!! My EQ!!! I agree with ur takes. The best part being, we're in one way or the other, still hoping. We'll never learn. Details later!!!

@ Aysha: Will reply to ur post later. But glad to see another person on the same frequency. Coz as much as SG r irrititating me.. The 'OMG....' and like posts are also getting on my nerves.

@ Anu: Merey bachey, akal ke kachey...ab khol bhi chuko CC. Or, u're waiting for us to open and sign some petition *winks*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Give the link also, meri maaa!!!!

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Anyone here????

Let's take this thread to Pg. 150 Wink

And Diya, green batti vali,...i've reserved a post in our NEW CC...which Anu has finally, thankfully, but weirdly made...I mean. U open the CC and its says.."reserved" ROFLROFLROFLROFL So, u also go and reserve there, plzzzz. ROFL

Edited by ayesha_80 - 28 August 2010 at 4:41am

NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top