Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
lmaoooooooo anu! ur sooo cute! and im sure you can!

heyy navzb! long time! ok lmaooo where hav u been all this time?! our msn chats have been like OMG wat is this? and all i see is the girls banging their heads! yess girls that emotion is well annoying!!!!! lmaooo
and your take is very differnt to the girls! you know i hvant been watching and just keeping up to date with the girls analysis! and well its all cute and all but agian its sg of season 1... i dont knwo whether we should be hopeful now after that msg we all got.. cos well it was damn confusing! lmaooo my only issue now is for gunjy seeing sams pain and then proper sg reunion.. that would be better sense!
so something big has to happen for that to take place!

anyways what i have seen is the dance!!!!! lmaoo from everyones avis! and man it looks sweet! abit weird again with the situation but i loved watching it so using that avi! lolzzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ayesha_80NaBoleTumNa...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-ayesha_80naz17555kavya.b

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

ayesha_80naz17555kavya.b

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
welcome back naveen.....i missed u......itna in-activeness teek nahi hai amma....

read the 1st two lines of ur take....yet to read further...good to see someone on positive lines

so will read all long posts 2morow.....jus came to say that
byeeee...wish me luck plzzzz
i have a presentation 2morow
k byeeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

ayesha_80kavya.b

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@ Anu: Thanks a lot for agreeing Hug...I tried to make some sense in my post. Will comment in detail later.

@ Kavya: All the best for ur presentation, Partner. I'm sure, u'll ROCK!!! HugHugHug

NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Kavz, best of luck for your presentation Hug

Anu, of course you can open the next CC ... you don't have to ask!!! Just do it!!! ROFL

As for my take ... i need some time to reply to Navz' and Ashu's posts .... and time is what I don't have right now ROFL  ... will come back and vent later ... all I can say is ... Gunji is holding her relationship with Samrat hostage to the situation with her sister ... which is so, so wrong ... and I have no clue WHY they're showing her  this way ... unless it's just to drag out the story and the reunion ... CV's seem to be completely lost as well as having complete amnesia here ...

I mean ... what exactly did she do - she had no problem with Sam wearing his engagement ring ... but she doesn't want to wear hers ... YET???!!!! Hellooooo???? Never heard of a one way engagement before ... earlier Sam was committment phobic ... but at least he had a reason, his family issues ... why is she behaving this way?

And why can't CV's keep the Sam we've seen and liked in S2 - the man, not this goofball teenager ... he CAN'T behave like a teenager again ... that's the whole point ... and if that's what Gunji means when she says we can't go back to three years ago, then that's the ONLY point on which I agree with her ... but not just for her sainted sister, also for what she has put Samrat through ...

And if they have to keep them apart, WHY can't they show it to be because of her guilt and his withdrawing, instead of his running after her like a puppy ... obviously she takes him for granted ... which is unfortunately what it comes across that she's doing ... and he acts that way too.

Oh well, I console myself with thinking that the CV's can't think of any other way to keep SG apart any more, so they're going the old "back to the good old college" route, ... only thing is ... MNians wanted it ... we didn't!!! But I guess with the exit of Radhika and Hitesh, the thinking has also exited ...  now it's just idiocy all over again ... the MN idiocy spilling into SG! Dead

Help ... I thought this would be short!!!! ROFL

Edited by DiyaS - 27 August 2010 at 8:16pm

aysha1010-Gayathri-kavya.b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top