Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by ayesha_80

Mads...imagine Sam singing bijuriya in this "new"stupidlook...

"tauba tera shermana, haye tera ghabrana..jo bhi dekhey ho jaye vo deewana tera..."...

And then suddenly fb's of Neil coming...and then Sam remembers, "Oh Gunjan hates herself for loving me"..so i shudn't do all this..and he moves a bit back and away ROFLROFL

NOOOOO..my vision has already been scarred by this !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL I cannot imagine more !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

As u wish Mads...i can give u more food for thought, if u want ROFLROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
EQ....keep writing looooong posts... We love u for this. The best part being, u read my mind and write EXACTLY wat i want to say..So, u save me from writing my thesis. Is liye, keep writing. HugHug

madsDiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged

EQ....keep writing looooong posts... We love u for this. The best part being, u read my mind and write EXACTLY wat i want to say..So, u save me from writing my thesis. Is liye, keep writing. HugHug

Now you're making fun of me ... *sits in corner and sulks* ... I'm going ... *sulks some more*

ayesha_80mads

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Now you're making fun of me ... *sits in corner and sulks* ... I'm going ... *sulks some more*

Haaawwww!!!! U're doubting me??!! ShockedShockedCryCryCry  I promise...it came direct "dil se"...the dil that was doing ibaadat...ROFL

And EQ....STOP acting like the LEGEND. Line pe a jao...here u don't even have ur GUN!!!  ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madsDiyaSkavya.b

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
u kno diya..the prob is, uptil now..everything tht I had visioned wrt SG took plc jus like I thought it wud .. in S2 I mean .. sum parts i got confused too..but then I saw wher they wer, n it fit into plc completely for me ..

but what they hav shown after the crappy "7 din ladki in" drama is something I CANNOT digest ..

I mean, imagine when u are 21 yrs old..how can u go back to being what u wer when u wer 18??!! u might retain some of ur traits..u might have sum habits n guestures similar, ur deepest nature cannot change, but the maturity n learning experience tht u hav gotten within u HAS to show .. n this is what was missing from ALL the scenes.. I dont mind them going out on a date aise hi, widout anything..I dont mind them acting cupid for MN..jus the fact tht SG, who have always been shown retrospecting abt their behaviours..AND changing wit time..themselves, n their relation too .. CANNOT go back to being what they wer 3 yrs back..atleast not emotionally .. they can go bak to being what they wer, physically .. like doing tht dish thingy wit sauce..I thought tht bit was damn cute .. but emotionally, they ARE somewher else right now .. n the fact tht they didnt show this irked me bigtime !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80naz17555DiyaSkavya.b

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Girls, I'm off...will catch ya after the epi.

Till then, take care.

Byeeeee HugHug

madsDiyaS

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
too many hari battis

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Ashu ... meri gun dekhi aur bhaag gayi??? LOLLOLLOL

Mads, that's the thing na ... we got spoiled ... we had CV's actually doing what we wanted .. or if they didnt , we had a track where we could talk about it ... because there WAS something to talk about, to debate and discuss ... and we could reconcile to what was being shown ...

But remember from the very FIRST day of the Going Back to the Past track, we were ALL apprehensive ... agreed, we never saw such a huge slide coming ... heck, what slide, it's a free fall now ... but we had all realised that this track is going to be crappy ... that too, from the first day itself ... while the whole forum was going gaga over the 'old flavour of MJHT" being back and all that rubbish ... we SAW it coming ...

and you know what ... actually, that we got two full months of a decent track is a miracle in itself ... on top of which, icing on the cake ... it wasn't mixed with anything or anybody else ... okay, we got RoAsh, maria ... but the main track was always Sajan ... added to which, the writers were ABLE to experiment because we were WILLING to watch that experimentation ... unfortunately, we were just too few people to make a difference to the TRP's ... but then, that's always the case ... masses win over the classes every time LOL
and also, like I said, the MJHT audience is already set ... and its mainly these hormonal youngsters ... who couldnt care less about story ... they get bored with SG of season One, for heaven's sake, and season one SG now seem so gentle and sweet romance types compared to the angst and feeling we've seen in S2 ...

Take it like watching a movie ... over in 3 hours ... this was over in two months ... so we still got two good months ...
AND we're getting Meethi Choori ... am  i looking forward to that one!!! Wink
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80naz17555madskavya.b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top