Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
what can I say except tht I agree wit u completely diya!

it was jus a minor fraction like us..who enjoyed watching the S2 SG ..and/or atleast viewed them in THAT fashion..our vision of SG was different than the rest..n well, the rest are happy they they got their vision of SG back .. our vision is gonna b left incomplete I guess ..

I kno one thing for sure..until n unless MoNaya r a part of this show..I can never get over this show..I can get detached ..but can never get over it n giv up on it .. *HEADESK*

cuz I m wayyy too attached to MoNaya now..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80naz17555DiyaSkavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by ayesha_80

"Excel ke vase se loon, ek old rose mein choon..." CryCry[/DIV]

LMAOOOO !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL .. ROFL ROFL

hum ibadat kar rahein hain .. Cvs, venting humari sun..
S2 ke SG ko dekhne ke..sapne hume lene bun ..

ROFL ROFL ROFL

waah!!! Clap Kya poetry hai!!! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80madskavya.b

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Yes, i WILL watch ... I'm a glutton for punishment ConfusedLOLLOL

Mads, what did I write in my blog that made you feel better?? LOL I'd better read it myself ... cos after going on the forum, I'm Angry again!!!

By the way, WHO was the person who posted that obscene FF???? What a completely despicable thing to do ... all I can say is that it shows the sick mentality of the person who posted it ... should be banned for good from the forum. And people 'liked' it ... i tell you, if this is the mentality of a certain group of fans, I am very glad I am NOT part of that group ... or a fan of that particular person ... Dead

I dunno diya..the end part wher u described abt the "dinner"..said they looked like they wer SG of S2 .. sumhow tht did make me feel better abt the rose thing..but I jus CANNOT get it out of my mind ..

WHY??!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ah but now the song's changed ..

"tujhe lage na nazariyaan..odh le chunariyan .. tirchi nigahein teri dil pe giraye re..bijuriya bijuriyaan.."

a MoNaya personified song .. ROFL ROFL ROFL ..ROFL ROFL

I can peacefully go into MoNaya dream land now .. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Mads...imagine Sam singing bijuriya in this "new" stupid look...

"tauba tera shermana, haye tera ghabrana..jo bhi dekhey ho jaye vo deewana tera..."...

And then suddenly fb's of Neil coming...and then Sam remembers, "Oh Gunjan hates herself for loving me"..so i shudn't do all this..and he moves a bit back and away ROFLROFL 

madsDiyaS

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Mads...imagine Sam singing bijuriya in this "new"stupidlook...

"tauba tera shermana, haye tera ghabrana..jo bhi dekhey ho jaye vo deewana tera..."...

And then suddenly fb's of Neil coming...and then Sam remembers, "Oh Gunjan hates herself for loving me"..so i shudn't do all this..and he moves a bit back and away ROFLROFL

NOOOOO..my vision has already been scarred by this !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL I cannot imagine more !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

ayesha_80DiyaS

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I sooo cannot wait for sat n Sanaya's meethi choori epiii .. m really starting a countdown now .. ROFL

Sanaya..cum sooon !! I need u !! ROFL ROFL

ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
No, the rose part was NOT okay with me either ... just the bit with them actually loosening up and being at ease was okay ... because like I said, the burden of Nups death WAS off their heads, for both of them, all said and done ...

see, look at the sequence of events ... stating from LOOK AT ME ... gosh, i can't get over that scene .... okay, they break up there, then immediately Gunji starts getting pangs of remorse ... because she told Sam he only gave her pain, but when he leaves, she remembers all the moments he made her laugh ... made her smile, made her feel good ... so her guilt started there ...

and then she got hit with the "nups is alive" scenario ... no wonder she reacted so badly to that ... part of it was fear to believe it without knowing whether it was true or not, partly, I feel ... was also her feelings about Samrat getting all mixed up there ... tho' only thing is NOW I doubt they will show anything of the sort Angry ... anyway, I will believe what I want to believe ... so there! LOL

So then they go through all that search for Nups, find her ... except that her brain is missing ... ok, memory, same thing ... Wink ... so Gunji gets caught into the Search for Nups memory game now ... she hasnt had time to sit and think about Samrat at all ... and what Nups return means for them .. for SG
So last night, when she was slowly getting convinced that it WAS nups, and the relief is setting in that yes her sister IS alive, this IS her sister, ... for both of them ... they're seeing MN in the library back to normal (ok, that's normal for MN, who am I to say anything) ... it is a release of that burden, that weight for both of them ... which was why they were able to have a light hearted moment at all for the first time in two months ...

But the rose was NOT okay ... even more so because Gunji had already thought about Sam giving her a rose before the play and had been disappointed ... so if anything, there should ahve been an awkwardness about flowers ... maybe her looking at them, him noticing, THEN giving her one ... and then a smile from her ... NOT her asking for a rose ... Confused

Phew ... why do I write such loooong posts??? And why do you ppl read them and encourage me??? LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80madsnaz17555kavya.b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top