Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only) - Page 112

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mads

LMAOOOO !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 .. 🤣 🤣

hum ibadat kar rahein hain .. Cvs, venting humari sun..
S2 ke SG ko dekhne ke..sapne hume lene bun ..

🤣 🤣 🤣

waah!!! 👏 Kya poetry hai!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Yes, i WILL watch ... I'm a glutton for punishment 😕😆😆

Mads, what did I write in my blog that made you feel better?? 😆 I'd better read it myself ... cos after going on the forum, I'm 😡 again!!!

By the way, WHO was the person who posted that obscene FF???? What a completely despicable thing to do ... all I can say is that it shows the sick mentality of the person who posted it ... should be banned for good from the forum. And people 'liked' it ... i tell you, if this is the mentality of a certain group of fans, I am very glad I am NOT part of that group ... or a fan of that particular person ... 🤢

I dunno diya..the end part wher u described abt the "dinner"..said they looked like they wer SG of S2 .. sumhow tht did make me feel better abt the rose thing..but I jus CANNOT get it out of my mind ..

WHY??!!
mads thumbnail
ah but now the song's changed ..

"tujhe lage na nazariyaan..odh le chunariyan .. tirchi nigahein teri dil pe giraye re..bijuriya bijuriyaan.."

a MoNaya personified song .. 🤣 🤣 🤣 ..🤣 🤣

I can peacefully go into MoNaya dream land now .. 😍
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mads...imagine Sam singing bijuriya in this "new" stupid look...

"tauba tera shermana, haye tera ghabrana..jo bhi dekhey ho jaye vo deewana tera..."...

And then suddenly fb's of Neil coming...and then Sam remembers, "Oh Gunjan hates herself for loving me"..so i shudn't do all this..and he moves a bit back and away 🤣🤣 
mads thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

Mads...imagine Sam singing bijuriya in this "new"stupidlook...

"tauba tera shermana, haye tera ghabrana..jo bhi dekhey ho jaye vo deewana tera..."...

And then suddenly fb's of Neil coming...and then Sam remembers, "Oh Gunjan hates herself for loving me"..so i shudn't do all this..and he moves a bit back and away 🤣🤣

NOOOOO..my vision has already been scarred by this !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 I cannot imagine more !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
mads thumbnail
I sooo cannot wait for sat n Sanaya's meethi choori epiii .. m really starting a countdown now .. 🤣

Sanaya..cum sooon !! I need u !! 🤣 🤣
DiyaS thumbnail
No, the rose part was NOT okay with me either ... just the bit with them actually loosening up and being at ease was okay ... because like I said, the burden of Nups death WAS off their heads, for both of them, all said and done ...

see, look at the sequence of events ... stating from LOOK AT ME ... gosh, i can't get over that scene .... okay, they break up there, then immediately Gunji starts getting pangs of remorse ... because she told Sam he only gave her pain, but when he leaves, she remembers all the moments he made her laugh ... made her smile, made her feel good ... so her guilt started there ...

and then she got hit with the "nups is alive" scenario ... no wonder she reacted so badly to that ... part of it was fear to believe it without knowing whether it was true or not, partly, I feel ... was also her feelings about Samrat getting all mixed up there ... tho' only thing is NOW I doubt they will show anything of the sort 😡 ... anyway, I will believe what I want to believe ... so there! 😆

So then they go through all that search for Nups, find her ... except that her brain is missing ... ok, memory, same thing ... 😉 ... so Gunji gets caught into the Search for Nups memory game now ... she hasnt had time to sit and think about Samrat at all ... and what Nups return means for them .. for SG
So last night, when she was slowly getting convinced that it WAS nups, and the relief is setting in that yes her sister IS alive, this IS her sister, ... for both of them ... they're seeing MN in the library back to normal (ok, that's normal for MN, who am I to say anything) ... it is a release of that burden, that weight for both of them ... which was why they were able to have a light hearted moment at all for the first time in two months ...

But the rose was NOT okay ... even more so because Gunji had already thought about Sam giving her a rose before the play and had been disappointed ... so if anything, there should ahve been an awkwardness about flowers ... maybe her looking at them, him noticing, THEN giving her one ... and then a smile from her ... NOT her asking for a rose ... 😕

Phew ... why do I write such loooong posts??? And why do you ppl read them and encourage me??? 😆😆😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mads

NOOOOO..my vision has already been scarred by this !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 I cannot imagine more !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

As u wish Mads...i can give u more food for thought, if u want ROFLROFLROFL 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
EQ....keep writing looooong posts... We love u for this. The best part being, u read my mind and write EXACTLY wat i want to say..So, u save me from writing my thesis. Is liye, keep writing. 🤗🤗
DiyaS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

EQ....keep writing looooong posts... We love u for this. The best part being, u read my mind and write EXACTLY wat i want to say..So, u save me from writing my thesis. Is liye, keep writing. 🤗🤗

Now you're making fun of me ... *sits in corner and sulks* ... I'm going ... *sulks some more*