Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesssss Mads....How cud u??!! this is wat i was thinking too. In ur words, "jab nahin dekhna hota, tab mein dekhti hun...aur jab dekhna hota hai, tab nahin dekhti.." 🤣

Abt Diya...its a GK question..she WILL watch the epi 🤣

But I LOVEEE ur suggestion too. Wat say Kavya?? 😆😆
Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually reading tht take it diya's blog made me feel slightly better abt it all..but arrghh m still frustrated .. HOW can gunjan demand a rose from him..jus HOW??!! 🤣 she crossed ALL limits yest !!! 🤣

ironical eh..I didnt mind her sleeping wit sam crossing all limits..but her asking a rose from sam I find highly unethical !! LMAOO !! 🤣 thats my love for gunjan !! 🤣

I wish the costume designer does something abt sam/mohit's look .. or else he will very soon b out of my "10 most adorable looking men" list .. 🤣 I mean, WTH .. who has a piercing widout specs?? n tht spiked hair..n those tight fitting tees??!! I see such dudes around here .. n I get EEEEWed by them totally..I dont want to b that to mohit..cuz I adoree him jus TOO much 😳
mads thumbnail
ashuuu can I torture u??!! cuz m getting tortured right now .. m listening to dil ibadat right now .. 😭 😭 😭

"zindagi ki shaakh se loon, kuch haseen pal main choon.." 😭 😭

"mujhe dhoondhe jab koi..teri aankhon mein milun.." 😭 😭
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Girls...there's a new audio interview of Mohit. Need to register if u wanna hear. I'm enoying the written update 😳

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kavya.b

lmao....one random reply in the forum n the no. of profile increase all of a sudden.... i must say, ppl are missing us!!!

Kavs???? Who's missing you?? 😆😆😆

Okay, I am happy to say that I am totally detached now ... today I spent an hour watching old Season TWO SG scenes and enjoyed them thoroughly .... my god, what POWERFUL scenes some of them were ....

but you see, the problem is that the MJHT fan base is already set ... and the majority are teens in the age group 13-16 ... how many are interested in a serious story like the SG story of S2? That actually needed a show of its own ... it couldn't be carried forward from S1 - did you people notice how many new SG fans have come on since S2 started .... not that many in numbers, but ALL are the more mature types ... the ones who enjoy the storylines, write well (as yasri pointed out 😉) and enjoyed discussing the track. HOW many discussions we had on the SG track ... with NO bashing because ppl could put forward their points of view rationally and without being bashed ... because we were ALL SG fans in the discussion ... no inane discussions on screen space and wardrobe .... apart from the plethora of RP adoration posts on the forum, which could be happily ignored, this was the best time, cos we actually got a solid meaty storyline to discuss ...

BUT, BUT BUT ... this was  called boring, crappy  etc etc  ... by whom? by the kids .... the kids want nokjhoks, trip-catch-falls and hot passionate "moments" ... majority of audience is these hyper, adolescent kids ... so this is what we will get .... and unfortunately, with MN, even SG have gotten roped into this rubbish ... How ONE person can ruin an entire show ... within two weeks ....

Seeing what the MJHT audience is, I'm now surprised that we even got two such good months ... they reminded me of some really good shows I've watched ages ago, like Astitva, Saans ... which AGAIN were never popular ... because they were understated and very serious ...

i dont think we can do anything very much ... CV's have got it inot their heads that ppl want the OLD MJHT flavour back ... so they can ignore the fact that there WERE some people who loved S2 ... those ppl are a minority ... and trp's rule the roost ... which is why the writers of S2 have also left/ been asked to leave, whichever it is ... because for them too, I would think creative satisfaction is important ... and with the show sliding into sheer idiocy ... idiots are writing, idiots are watching ... and idiots like us are still hoping that S2 SG will return ... forget it, they won't.

Okay ... that was my vent!!!! Phewwww ... am done now!!! 😆

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mads

ashuuu can I torture u??!! cuz m getting tortured right now .. m listening to dil ibadat right now .. 😭 😭 😭

"zindagi ki shaakh se loon, kuch haseen pal main choon.." 😭 😭

"mujhe dhoondhe jab koi..teri aankhon mein milun.." 😭 😭

@ Bold: ye bhi koi puchney ki baat hai?? 😉

Awww!!! Mads....sooo beautiful and sooo S2 SG-ish song CryCryCry

Change the lyrics now: "Excel ke vase se loon, ek old rose mein choon..." CryCry

mads thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

"Excel ke vase se loon, ek old rose mein choon..." 😭😭[/DIV]

LMAOOOO !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 .. 🤣 🤣

hum ibadat kar rahein hain .. Cvs, venting humari sun..
S2 ke SG ko dekhne ke..sapne hume lene bun ..

🤣 🤣 🤣
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, i WILL watch ... I'm a glutton for punishment 😕😆😆

Mads, what did I write in my blog that made you feel better?? 😆 I'd better read it myself ... cos after going on the forum, I'm 😡😡😡😡😡 again!!!

By the way, WHO was the person who posted that obscene FF???? What a completely despicable thing to do ... all I can say is that it shows the sick mentality of the person who posted it ... should be banned for good from the forum. And people 'liked' it ... i tell you, if this is the mentality of a certain group of fans, I am very glad I am NOT part of that group ... or a fan of that particular person ... 🤢

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mads

LMAOOOO !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 .. 🤣 🤣

hum ibadat kar rahein hain .. Cvs, venting humari sun..
S2 ke SG ko dekhne ke..sapne hume lene bun ..

🤣 🤣 🤣

Wahhhhhhh Mads ROFLROFLROFL

Jo bhi jitney pal mein hun...MJHT ko ruin keroon.

Jo bhi track ho mera...us mein girti pedhti rahun..

ROFLROFLROFLROFLGuess..guess..who must be singing these lines???!!!
mads thumbnail
what can I say except tht I agree wit u completely diya!

it was jus a minor fraction like us..who enjoyed watching the S2 SG ..and/or atleast viewed them in THAT fashion..our vision of SG was different than the rest..n well, the rest are happy they they got their vision of SG back .. our vision is gonna b left incomplete I guess ..

I kno one thing for sure..until n unless MoNaya r a part of this show..I can never get over this show..I can get detached ..but can never get over it n giv up on it .. *HEADESK*

cuz I m wayyy too attached to MoNaya now..