Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy girls .. πŸ€— diya missed u last night !!!

ah..all frustrated young girls again .. like I said yest to both navs n ashu .. see, ther wud deffo b NO MAJAN .. CVs will nail the final coffins on their show if they even THINK of that .. I mean, honestly..WHO wud like MaJan .. jus WHO??!!

but yes..if sum ppl are keen on sam-ash..then majan wud deffo happen !!! LOL ..

basically I agree wit ashu abt ash-sam-gunjan .. thats how I m hoping it will happen ..

and ash rohan and nirbhay hav grown on me..to sum extent riya;s character too..tho tht girl cant act to save her life !!! she NEEDS sum acting classes and FAST !!! but otherwise they are ok .. and whats wit M's sudden decision to keep riya and not nirbhay? or did they realise ther are already two seats in college? then why was all tht stupid competition for? and what abt ash? the college increases seats as n when students enter?! πŸ˜†
mads thumbnail
kavsie I can see u LIKE-ing diya's post...but not replying to my post !!! bahut nainsaafi hain !!! 😭
mads thumbnail
girlsss...cum for a few mins on MSN na..this is TOOOO SLOW !!!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Ashu !!!!!! πŸ€— You online??? Am here for another half an hour ... then rushing again! Was out most of yesterday evening, just caught the episode then was off again ... will tell you tonight, hopefully should be online for a while πŸ˜‰

@bold - even me ... I like Ash's character ... of the new lot, she's the only one with an interesting, slightly 'hatke" kind of edge ... and you're right ... her story with Rohan might be quite interesting too, like the Wake Up Sid scenario we discussed ...
But I think it should take some time to develop ... cos she has her own issues to sort out still, and the Sam Ash linkage is only going to make things worse for her ... UNLESS like we discussed ... Sam gets it across that he's married to all intents and purposes, so is not a free man at all ...

@red - exactly ... I think between Gunjan and Sam, they will get Ash back to college, without realising that both are advising her exactly the same thing ... and

@blue - again, that might start this process, of Gunji seeing Sam through Ash's eyes, not only the hell he has been going through, but what he has done to try to redeem his mistakes ... the fact that both are the same side for Ash without knowing it, is itself a start ...

And yesssss, Sajan needs to start NOW .... at least the first thawing, some hint of Gunji's true feelings, her internal struggles with herself to try and forget him, AND the fact that she is failing miserably ... And I want Sam's mom to play a more important role too, though that will probably come after the Sayank part is back on track ... they are also starting a new relationship, different from their earlier college friendship, but one based more on mutual respect ... so that part is going well ...

But it will be really nice if Sam's mom gets in the act ... I like her so far!!! Another good mom after Shilpa aunty ... very different, but good characterization again

aysha1010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heyy everyone,

@Jia- The other member is me!! Hii!

@Kavya- I've seen you around but never talked to you. Hi!

I'm missing SaJan. And I doubt there'll be a scene anytime soon!! πŸ˜”

And Sam-Ash are starting to get a little irritating. I know nothing will ever happen between the two, but that just doesn't help. I kinda wish they'd keep them just friends with no feelings from Ash's side. Would be sweeter and a lot more enjoyable. Plus I have started liking Ash a little, so wouldn't want her heart to break.

Would love it if Samrat's Mom gets more involved in the current track, but of course a lot more needs to happen on SG front before that.

I have my doubts on anything really happening in the coffee shop scene. But well the last time I thought they'd play hide and seek games with SG, the two ended up meeting. So just keeping my fingers crossed!! 😊

Samrat-Gunjan-Ash are and could be a very interesting trio because Ash might become a bridge for SG. For this Samrat-Ash do need to become friends. And I think Gunjan and Samrat may help  Ash come out of her past, for which they themselves need to come out of their past. The trio is very interesting apart from Ash's feelings for Samrat which I still don't find necessary.

About Rohan-Riya-Nirbhay, they're okay as long as Samrat or Mayank are around. Apart from that they're still bugging.

And Rohan-Ash might just just be interesting but I really don't see how Nirbhay-Riya will work out. Unless they're trying to make a very very very poor copy of MaYur.

Well this track is interesting as long as they don't drag it. And as of now, I just want to see SG!!!

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aysha. Nice to meet you hun. And welcome to the mETc =)
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
madooo.... i missed ur post earlier... saw n read it jus now
aww u dont cry madoo, ur right n my training is over.... but i'ma home, when i'm at home i'm generally not ol n for many days, i didn't have net connection in this holz.....

frm nxt week, my clg is re-opening, which means i'm going to b active.... what a weird combination!!!!

ppl who are saying that they are missing sajan.... hello mein kya kahun..... i haven't watched anything of sajan since a month
i'm missing AY also very badly..... i haven't watched any video of AY frm 2 months.....
but sadly SG n AY are alaways in my mind

@mads - 2day i was having AY thoughts at a high time.... all that i had in my mind was farewell dance n the complementing dance during Bday preparations

"tumhara farewell"
"itni khushi hai mere jaane ka"
"kisi ne mujhe kaha, wohi karo jo tumhari andhar ki awaas kehthe hai"
"one last dance"
"i can't feel a thing"
"duh-uh, slow music  mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai" (not xct line)
"i dont think so..."

(dont bother the sequence)

...man i get over this.... they are an outstanding couple.... i love their love, i love their hatred

@aysha - hello.... nice meeting u n welcome to this CC
glad to meet more sajanians
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ok girls, I'm feeling cheated.

Because after the first Sajan meeting in three years at the panipuri stall, I wanted to see Gunjan's reactions too - not just a dialogue by Mayank that you haven't slept the whole night ... 😑

So I wrote a scene ... for all of us 😳

Hope you like it

Gunjan's feelings after Sajan first meeting at the panipuri stall

She walked away from Samrat, head held high. She didn't love him anymore. She didn't. He had killed her sister. How could she love him?

And if she told herself that often enough, she might even convince herself one day.

She went into her bedroom and walked slowly to the mirror and stared at herself. She had changed, she knew. The simple, plain girl from three years ago, the shy, underconfident girl, who had always thought herself not good enough for the hottest guy of the college, yet had found herself the object of his love and adoration, the quiet girl who had adored him back, who had lived for him, who used to get frantic if she didn't see him for more than a few hours … where had that girl gone? And where was the girl who had promised to spend her life with him, never leave him, ever? She knew so well what Samrat had gone through in his life, his loneliness, his fear of abandonment, his feeling that everyone whom he loved, he lost … and she had promised him that she would never do that to him.

And yet, she had. She had left him without a word, had walked away without even seeing if he was all right, if he had recovered from that accident which had claimed her sister. So lost had she been in holding herself together, in comforting Mayank, that she had not spared a thought for him, her love, her life, her fianc. And when she did think of him, all she could remember were her last words to him – Samrat, slow down please!

And he hadn't.

And her sister had died.

She hated him. Hated herself for living, hated him for not listening to her, not changing the wheels of fate, allowing her sister to die when she could have lived.

And yet, today when she had looked into his eyes, and seen his love, all she could think of was going into his arms and sobbing her heart out.

Why did he still love her, she thought fiercely. Why couldn't he hate her too? She had walked out on him, broken all her promises, left him alone and bereft – why didn't he hate her? Curse her, shout at her? Then she could shout back, let her feelings out, let herself go as she had not been able to for three years.

Three years. Three years of holding back, of holding herself in, of silent tears, shed in the quiet of the night so that Mayank, or her father would not hear her, would not rush to comfort her. Because she didn't want their comfort. They didn't understand her pain. Only one person understood her pain, had ever understood her so well, better than she even understood herself. It was only his arms she wanted, she craved. And they were the only refuge she denied herself.

She slipped into bed, held the pillow tightly and allowed the memories to flow. She had held them in check for three years, clamped back whenever they threaten to spill, but today she was defeated. The look in his eyes had defeated her and she let the memories spill out with her tears. Their first meeting, the pool where he had saved her, Bhavesh, the teasing. The Talent Parade, her first song on stage, while he smiled at her and played the guitar for her. The bet. Her anger, the breaking of their fragile friendship.

And then their first Valentine's night. When they had come together again as friends, but in a bond far stronger than any friendship, though neither had known it at the time. A bond forged that night, which was never to be broken again, through all the ups and downs that followed. And when she had fled to Morena and he had followed her, that bond was given a new name – love.

They thought their love was forever. Even when Suhani came, their love stood strong. Samrat held it together, not giving up when she would have done during her paralysis, not giving up ever whenever she went away from him. Only when Neil came, did he falter, because he thought he had hurt her, which he never wanted to do. And it had been her turn to win him back, a task which had been so easy, because wherever they went, they never went too far from each other. They couldn't. And this last time, when they had come together, it had been for a lifetime. An engagement. The prelude to the rest of their lives together. Even though Nupur was going away for three years, she still had Samrat. And he was the world for her.

So what happened? The accident.

Why? She whispered, the tears spilling in a never-ending stream. Why did it happen this way? We were so happy, then why? Were the gods angry with us? Did we tempt fate by showing our joy? Everything was going to be all right, everything was wonderful.

And why can't I forget? Why can't I leave those memories behind? Why do I see him everywhere, his smile, his teasing, the way he held my hand, the way he pulled me to him, the way he held me in his arms … the way he loved me. Made me feel as though I was the most special girl in the world, made me feel beautiful, confident, happy. Made me feel secure in his love and in his arms, so I never needed any place else to be.

She turned on her side, remembering. Zindagi do pal ki …

He had proposed on the road, in front of strangers and had hugged her in public when she said yes. And then … that magical night … spent in each others' arms, a night when they had forgotten the world outside. They were their world, their only world. Each other … that was all they needed. And she had given herself to him freely, joyfully, knowing she was his and he was hers.

She sobbed softly, remembering that night. Samrat, she whispered. How can I live without you? How can I carry on? I need you, I need your love … to heal me, to make me forget.

But when she looked in his eyes, he hadn't forgotten either. He was hurting as much as she was. And if they got together now, their combined grief would drive them under. One of them had to be strong – they usually took it in turns, but this time … this time, they were both in need of strength, and neither had that strength to call on.

Samrat, she whispered. Samrat. I want to forget you. But I can't. Show me how to. Show me how to hate you.

She couldn't do either. During the day, she could hide her tears, her pain, her loneliness, but at night, the longing surfaced. The longing for that embrace that held her together, those arms that were her refuge and her home, the love which was her life, the passion which brought her to life. And the man who was her everything.

The next morning, she was back to normal. Smiling, laughing with the children. She almost lost it when Mayank came and asked her if she had slept well – he noticed her swollen eyes. But she hid them from him by turning away and by her determined cheerfulness. He didn't understand her well enough to see through her lie. And then he mentioned Excel.

Excel. Samrat.

For three years she had kept the memories at bay, but they were coming back. Forcing themselves back. As though fate was telling her that enough was enough, she had to stop running. Stop hiding. She would have to face him sooner or later, and it seemed that fate had decided sooner. And that 'sooner' was now.

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Diya πŸ€—....Its amazing, superb, beautiful...😍😍😍

When will Gunjan realize this in the show??? Its been sooooo long. Atleast, the direction shud b set by now.

After reading ur OS..i'm back with my slogan, "WE WANT SAJAN, WE WANT SAJAN".

Thank u soooo much for such a wonderful scene...and i LOVEDDDDD the other one too..it was as if SG and Mom were enacting our discussion reg. Sam being in a critical condition 😳

aysha1010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG Diya, that was so so beautiful!!

Specially loved that bit about neither having the strength to make the first move this time. That just echoed my feelings!! This time, they both need each other and each other's strength…

And now I'm even more desperate for an SG scene!!!

@Jia & Kavya- Thanks a lot for the welcome!! 😳