Fan Fictions

{...Beyond the limits..(2)} - AR [Part42 - Pg120] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 121

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishar

armaan is an idiot!!!!!! well nyway aweusm part!!!!!!!!!

lol....haha....thanks ill update sooon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{...Beyond the limits..(2)} - AR [Part42 - Pg120] (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miketa

<font color="#0000ff">Congrats for opening up another thread and this part was awesome than the rest....I liked how the emotions playing along.
</font>

thank ye....ill update soooon! keep readin!

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg_sonia

<font size="2"><font color="#ff0000">1) </font><font color="#ff0000">CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSS on the new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been sooooooooooooooooooooo long and suich an amazing journey!!!!</font>
</div>
<div>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">Now coming to the update</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">i knw i didnt post a long comment on the last one, i just didnt have tym and even ryt now i cant post a longer comment coz i got really less tym, em having exams, i need to rush</font>

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="1">anyway, so this part was FREAKIN AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!!! babe there is one thing i havent said to u before n i totally felt it today in this part, "YOU ARE THE ONLY WRITER IN WHOSE FANFIC I HAVE WITNESSED ROMANCE, HOTNESS, PASSION, LOVE AND SUCH A SEXY SCENE ALONG WITH FULL IMPORTANCE TO THE </font><font size="3">STORY! </font><font size="1">lyk seriously, mostly when passionate scenes are written, they nromally overshadow the present track in the story, for the first tym i have felt tht ur story ws not over-shadowed, it maintained its importance even in such a scene which i think is something to be appreciated, Clap</font></font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">HATS OFF!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">i LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDD this part and the last one as well! beautiful confession in the last part and an amazing track in this one! the trust and faith part, tht concept is amazing, the story really needs the hesitation from riddhima's side n u r doing a brilliant job!!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">love u lots n lots n lots and the fic too</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">mwah</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">cheers</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">sonia</font>
</font>

omg.....omg like ye srsly think that..!!!??? lol and now i cant even write lines like ooo jesus i dont believe i write so good....hehe or thank ye so much...coz it gets on yer nerve....buh still i am gonna thank you for such a brilliant comment ye posted...like srsly.....when ever i read yer comments ye actually make me smile..! lol.....sigh....my hard work pays off..! lol hehe....keep readin! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_92

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenPanda.

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! LOL, you see I'm a bit of a drama lover! Usually, in FF's there's first fights, then confusion, then confession then all romance and "mushy gushy" going on! It's cute and all but it gets tiresome when they have JUST cute moments ALL the time! The thing is that in real life, love gets questioned quite a few times, confusion, fights etc they come EVEN if you have a stable relationship you know! It's not a fairy tale in real life, no happily ever after, things DO occurr! Now I DO like this and I think that if I were Riddhima and Armaan was like THIS, then I would expect him to PROVE it to me quite a few times that he's serious about this before I completely give in! 'Cause getting hurt is certainly not nice, especially more than once.

What I'm trying to say is that, thank you for keeping the excitement, this is one of my favourit parts, if not THE favourit part :)

Update soon!

its actually really nice to see that people share the same opinion as me....like they get my point that it's not all lovey dovey in the end....there are problems....there are confusions....ye do want the other person involved to prove his love.....! specially when they have some extremely shocking past records...lol....hehe....buh eh thank ye so much...i am glad ye like the part..ill continue soooon...keep readin! Smile

GoldenPanda.

arzu-k

Goldie

arzu-k

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
osm update dear billy was so cute taking credit &bi astep ahead wow &now AR we always have asoft corner for ammy but he is an idiot ,jerk why ridi is alwaz crying silently she would have hit him   ,make her bold yaar she must be telling her feelings loved da way u write osm expresive words loved it jaan &by the way thanks jaldi update karne ki liye love u

suzzane14

spicyheart

IF-Dazzler

spicyheart

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Congratulations on ur new thread
M sorry for late comment but m busy nowadays
btw fabulous update
loved it to the core
continue soon

suzzane14

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arzu-k

osm update dear billy was so cute taking credit &bi astep ahead wow &now AR we always have asoft corner for ammy but he is an idiot ,jerk why ridi is alwaz crying silently she would have hit him   ,make her bold yaar she must be telling her feelings loved da way u write osm expresive words loved it jaan &by the way thanks jaldi update karne ki liye love u

aww....lol...hehehe.....no worrries....there is lots comin up!!! keep readin! Smile

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightmystery

Congratulations on ur new thread
M sorry for late comment but m busy nowadays

btw fabulous update

loved it to the core

continue soon

thanks......i liked yer comment...keep readin!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top