Fan Fictions

{...Beyond the limits..(2)} - AR [Part42 - Pg120] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 122

Page 1
Page   of 122
Page 3 Page 122

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
woah dear its really rocking one superb both r close but again she is again double minded that its luv or just lust cool sound interesting plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

Vase of Shimmering Red Roses

Love you friend

Edited by nidha1983 - 09 June 2010 at 11:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{...Beyond the limits..(2)} - AR [Part42 - Pg120] (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namita18

Goldie

namita18

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey suzzanne
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

first of all congratulations for the new thread..
and abt the part , i m~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
really speachless,dont know how to put in words....it was so so romantic and passionate....
i love the was he confessed and resured her that he will be with her..
i dont know it was really small part, or i m feeling like it,becoz i dont want dis part to end,i want to read more and more of ur ff, i know its quite sillyy of meeLOLLOLLOL

and dis time u updated so soon, which i didnt expected in first place and after reading dis passionate part.... o my god.... u make me speachless......hayye, he is soo so romantic...but stupid also,as he ruined the moment by his big mouth,and that hurts ridzi sooo much.....
and i know, i know, wat will happen next,,he will love her, ressure her again with some most romantic moments ........

pls updateeeeeeee soooooooon
cant wait for next part..

luv u
tk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suzzane14Ishia

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomika_ManU

OMG suze!
Awesome part!
Was very passionate!
But I hope ridima dosnt missunderstand him!
Hope arman shows his love 4 her more clearly!
Thanks 4 da pm!
Luv,
Bhoomika

PS-cOnGrAtS 4 dA nEw ThReAd!

awww.....thank ye so much.....just loved yer comment!!! ill update soooon!

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita18

<font size="4" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">hey suzzanne
</div>
<div>

Clap

first of all congratulations for the new thread..

and abt the part , i m~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

really speachless,dont know how to put in words....it was so so romantic and passionate....

i love the was he confessed and resured her that he will be with her..

i dont knowit was really small part, or i m feeling like it,becoz i dont want dis part to end,i want to read more and more of ur ff, i know its quite sillyy of meeLOLLOLLOL

and dis time u updated so soon, which i didnt expected in first place and after reading dis passionate part.... o my god.... u make me speachless......hayye, he is soo so romantic...but stupid also,as he ruined the moment by his big mouth,and that hurts ridzi sooo much.....

and i know, i know, wat will happen next,,he will love her, ressure her again with some most romantic moments ........

pls updateeeeeeee soooooooon

cant wait for next part..

luv u

tk
</font>

lol awwww.....thank ye so much....i loved yer comment....realli..!!!?? ye found it passionate....phew sigh i thought it might gross some of yous out....hehe.....anyway....thank ye! ill update sooon

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
so much passion
i hope they clear the misunderstanding soon
cant wait 4 more AR moments
con soon
thanks 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzzane14

sasya

sasya

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
congratulations!!!!!!!great opening for the new thread.loved it,it was great and really romantic.armaan was soo caring and understanding,everything was going great and he had to open his mouth why???that was the worst thing to hear after having the best moment of ur life.hope she will forgive him and will not misunderstand him.cant wait to see how he will reassure her and make her trust him again.continue soon...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzzane14

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

awesome update
loved it

so much passion

i hope they clear the misunderstanding soon

cant wait 4 more AR moments

con soon

thanks 4 the pm

aww....lolz....thanks a lot....loved yer comment....ill update sooon!

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasya

congratulations!!!!!!!great opening for the new thread.loved it,it was great and really romantic.armaan was soo caring and understanding,everything was going great and he had to open his mouth why???that was the worst thing to hear after having the best moment of ur life.hope she will forgive him and will not misunderstand him.cant wait to see how he will reassure her and make her trust him again.continue soon...............

lol....hehe....thank ye so much.....ill update soooon!!!! i loved yer comment.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top