Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Rashi and Gopi are given the books to sing the hymm and Gopi is looking really nervous. She then asks if its okay if she sings from  memory because she knows it. Kokila quickly agrees that yes,doesn't matter how just sing the hymm.......(phew that was a close one)

Kokila asks Kinjal to get the bed ready for Gopi and Ahem. Kinjal is pissed at Gopi and when she's in the room by herself says that she will do everything she can to destroy Gopi's married life because she's ruined Kinjals life.

Next the do the finding the ring in the lassi game.....Rashi and Ahem both find the rings.....

after that the girls are both brought into their rooms. Jigars mom tells Rashi that she never dreamt that she would be this houses bahu, but she's happy. 

Kokila is so mean. She tells Gopi that she is lucky that she was broght into the house when she had nothing. And for the rest of her life she should continue to pay off this debt that she owes the house....WOW what a mean Censored

Next RAhi's mom continues to tell Rashi to not take Kokila's words to heart as she just speaks like that, but she has a big heart. She says she has hope that Rashi will fulfill all of her wifely duties. Jigar's mom leaves the room and RAshi says "Sanskari my foot." Her dreams have been fulfillied now that she is in this house, but one thorn in her side is Kokila.

The family is sitting together and they tell Kinjal that she better get a gift from her brothers now because after today they will be too busy with their wives. Ahem gives her money and says goodnight and Dadi makes fun of him saiying make sure he goes into the right room.....Jigar also gives her money. 

Then they start talking about why Sonal's parents broke the marriage along with a childhood friendship. Kinjal says isn't this a bad omen......and Jigar's mom says no...everything happens for a reason. Jigar is upstairs heading to his room and for some reason comes back downstairs.....??? His mom says go upstairs and see to my Bahu....she's waiting for you.

The Kokila is upstairs talking to Ahem, says I am really happy for you and after a long search I have picked a bride for you that will alwasy do what you tell her. And if she doesn't do it, then you let me know. Ahem says good night to her.

We see Rashi has already changed into a nightgown, saying to herself that she can't wear this stuff anymore. She then gets on the bed adn calls her mother............. then Jigar comes into the room and she puts the phone down. Jigar says what happened you've already changed. She makes an excuse that he jewellry was really heavy and he just smiles and says no problem.

Jigar then tells her that it sometimes takes forever for people to find their life partner and look as friends now we are husband and wife. I never even had the chance to ask you if you wanted to get married to me..........Rashi then says I'm really tired can we talk about this stuff tomorrow...adn Jigar looks unconfortable but says I'm sorry I should have realized you would be tired.

Ahem's GF calls him to congratulate him....I hope I'm not disturbing you. Is this what your mother taught you, to celeberate on someone's dead body.....Ahem throws his phone down.....

PRECAP: Gopi;s waking up Rashi....adn Kokila stops her from passing something to RAshi.

Okay now the youtube feed that I was watching definitely cut something out because at one point in time.........this is what I say a bit of. I'm pretty sure it was a dream of Gopi's because we didn't in this episode even see Ahem enter his bedroom...BUT

OMG....you are not going to believe what happens next....WOW this is incredible AHEM actually smiles.  He comes into the room, sees Gopi on the bed, closes the door..and slowly walks to the bed. Sits down and puts his finger on her chin to get her to look up and he's SMILING.....WOW!  But I'm assuming this is a dream ............... Sorry guys blame the youtube guy who couldn't put the whole episode properly up....

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeArchanayourmittmiratoonaloop118guddu12preet22alphiesdavisJANNAVER_ER_YAalpha12SanskarezkidwaimonicayRaviSharmamanya7878Janna84im4u_janeekomas--Princess--nanda_gopatvfrnds001..anisha..CarrotCakecimbateri_susanprikiashistonexpeg_pionnesmiley20sizezeroaddictmitzi11tinselnivedithaMs.S.K..Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update June 9, 2010" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahma_07

Groupbie

rahma_07

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thank u

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update dearClap

u have done it wonderfully :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBlade

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the encouraging words everyone:) I love watching this serial in the mornings.....just wish the youtube uploader would actual upload the entire show and not only 17 minutes of it.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zombie

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
hey.,.. nice one...  i dont think u have missed anything...  i love it how aham hang up anita's call LOL

tvfrnds001

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hi frnds
how to insert a picture into this forum, can anybody tell me plz..........

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top