Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sharonyaqoob

Goldie

sharonyaqoob

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hey guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hope u all r fine......
well this time im not talking about kash'kajen'kasu'ar or siddhima....
this post is about our selfs....where we share our Monsoon moments wid others...
so do u have any memorable moment of monsoon?????
do share your experiences of rain......
do comment!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iwannaknowyou10sweety_urshekthatigerk_anjali12cool_tuli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monsoon!!!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharonyaqoob

Goldie

sharonyaqoob

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
ok i share one of my monsoon moment.....
when i was young i was in my grandmother place and when we all was their rain started......
we all wet untill the rain stopped even we washed our carpet in rain......lol..and had ice-creams in rain.....awwwww
that was the moment i recalls in every rain!!!

sharonyaqoob

Goldie

sharonyaqoob

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
c'mon guyssss.....
 dont u have any memory of monsoon......

prerna_kajen

Goldie

prerna_kajen

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
heya...such a cute topic i love d monsoons!!! Its is like ma favorite season...

I would also share one me experieces...i was in ma Grandmothers place (maternal) n it was ma mama's marriage..so ol ma cousins were there! N it srted raining..it was d first rain if the season...n ol ma cousins n friends n the whole family ran to the terrace...n we sput on songs n srted dancing!! it was awesome!!

N ol our mothers were makin snacks 4 us..Pakode n ol! it was like the best day of the seasons!! Missin it!

RushilovesBarun

IF-Dazzler

RushilovesBarun

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I live in Ireland
but it was raining today and it's still raining here
and unfortunately my exams started today
I haven't enjoyed it yetConfused

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
my mom really stops me from going out..lol but i always managed to do some thing and go out,when i was in hostel last year it rained a lot and i have no one to stop as my friends are also enjoying in rain and i went out and drenched from top to toe and after that i am sick for a week..lol,then i got that i will get severe fever n head ache when i will be out in rain,oh how i wish i am free to enjoy,not all get that chance
yeah but i enjoy by sitting in balcony just watching it n some times eating ice cream..i am weird..lol
swetha

sheenaluvskajen

IF-Dazzler

sheenaluvskajen

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
nice topic....apart from other *sigh*
i really love monsoons...when i was too small iremeber i had gone down in the park of my society with my father n my sis n got wet in the rain....we roamed all arnd the society gettignwet....hehe...my mom thot we ol hav gone mad haha

sweety_ursh

Goldie

sweety_ursh

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
hey wow amazing topic yaaar i also love moonsoon actually na mairi aunti ki shaadi thi or wo mayyoon main thi to main unhe baaarish main le gayi or maine itni tafri or phir mujhe pakooro k sath daat khanni pari lol.....

urbi!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.