Computers, Science, Technology

How to remove music/videos DRM protection and conv

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TonyWesley

TonyWesley

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged

The music/video files you purchased from online music stores like iTunes, Yahoo Music or Wal-Mart are under DRM protection. So you can't convert them to the formats supported by your own mobile devices such as Nokia phone, Creative Zen palyer, iPod, PSP, Walkman, Zune… You also can't share your purchased music/videos with your friends.

The following step by step tutorial is dedicated to instructing music lovers to how to convert your DRM protected music/videos to mobile devices.

Method 1: If you only want to remove DRM protection from your protected music, this method will not spend your money.

Step 1: Burn your protected music files to CD-R/RW disc to make an audio CD
Step 2: Find a free CD Ripper software to convert the audio CD track back to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, RA…

Method 2: This guide will show you how to crack drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MP4, Flv, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...

I have been using Media Converter(aidownloading.com/media-converter.html) software, it is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.

Step 1: Download and install the Media Converter(aidownloading.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter_276907.exe)
Step 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files
Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select "Convert audio to" list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select "Convert video to" list.
Step 4: You can click "Settings" button to custom preference for output files.

Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert audio to" list for protected audio files

Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert video to" list for protected video files

Step 5: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on "Start" button.

What is DRM?
DRM, which is most commonly found in movies and music files, doesn't mean just basic copy-protection of video, audio and ebooks, but it basically means full protection for digital content, ranging from delivery to end user's ways to use the content. We can remove the Drm from video and audio files legally by quick recording.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to remove music/videos DRM protection and conv" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naranjo

naranjo

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I use Tuneraft to convert DRM protected files, and it works just fine.
You can google itSmile

naranjo

naranjo

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I use Tuneraft to convert drm protected files, and it works just fine.
You can google itSmile

Unen

Unen

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video and audio formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use MelodyCan. I like it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top