Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

PremKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

PremKiDeewani

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
at what time TL will be aired in pakistan?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Tere Liye Help Desk* || (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I think 9:30 pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PremKiDeewani

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hi,

im searching for complete audio track of tere liye.... can anybody help???

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
heyy guys!
so i watched the title song over and over again...and i don't get the part where the singer starts saying "jism paak aankhon mein bharloon....." and in the video....some guys (i'm assuming its harshad) does some weird twirl with some diya in his hand...and then taani touches the floor, then they show someone;s foot stepping on the same spot..and then taani kinda makes a hurt expression and looks at her hand!?!?!?

lol....i hope i didnt explain it that bad...but i really don't get tht part..it seems like taani burned her fingers maybe...but why did she touch the floor in the first place???? to get aashirwad from anurag??!?!?

LOL!

thankss for the help guys!
lovee
Samra :)) <33

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

heyy guys!
so i watched the title song over and over again...and i don't get the part where the singer starts saying "jism paak aankhon mein bharloon....." and in the video....some guys (i'm assuming its harshad) does some weird twirl with some diya in his hand...and then taani touches the floor, then they show someone;s foot stepping on the same spot..and then taani kinda makes a hurt expression and looks at her hand!?!?!?

lol....i hope i didnt explain it that bad...but i really don't get tht part..it seems like taani burned her fingers maybe...but why did she touch the floor in the first place???? to get aashirwad from anurag??!?!?

LOL!

lovee
It represents Durga Puja scene, wherein while dancing with the diya(containing burning coal) in Anurag's hand, the coal falls off on the floor and Taani moves it away with her hand so that Anurag doesn't get hurt.So, her hand gets hurt instead of Anurag's feet getting burnt!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masin-Antu-_-Aslan-Lubz.TaAnuXSilentPrayersXmysticgoryfilms

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Originally posted by masin

heyy guys!

LOL!

lovee
It represents Durga Puja scene, wherein while dancing with the diya(containing burning coal) in Anurag's hand, the coal falls off on the floor and Taani moves it away with her hand so that Anurag doesn't get hurt.So, her hand gets hurt instead of Anurag's feet getting burnt!Smile

AWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!!?!? kk now i am officially in love all over again!!!! hayyeee!!!!!! this is gonna be one loooooonnnnnnggg weekend....which is good since i need the time for homework....but i can't stand the wait for this show anymore!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

and thankss soo much! i think im gonna go watch the title song 500 times tonite then....just to cathc tht scene Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31mysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top