Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

okay than i'm gonna leave......bye :P

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe lagta hai ki main pagal ho jaaoongi!

i have hundreds of messages regarding bashing cvs!
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
behen jaao mat

i was waiting for u only

and main tab se page refresh kar rahi hoon to check ur messages

like tab press kiya karo na!
Hey hey hey!!!!!
Juss came here to tell Sanam!!!!!
Luvvvvvvly stuff yaar!!!!
When did u learn the basics??????
And btw....luvd the style of the first sig....
Zoah...When's ur nxt upd8 cuming???😉
Gorgeous sigges Sani
Loved em all

Esp this one

Can I use the similar design to make one of my own?
if you dnt mind that is =P

x x
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A-N-S-H-I-K-A

Hey Zoe...🤗
Awww....waise that sig took most time in being made....though it came out quite simple.....
But even I cried when i got to know that N has died....
well....i dunn watch DMG....so i dunno abt that....
But I really dinn like N dying...😔

And hey!!!
For the softwares.....muss b sum problem....
coz i downloaded both PSP and PS frm those sites only!!!!
i can get u a 60-day psp trial too...which i used at the very beginning....but u wud prefer full version only, na?????
then try emptying ur C drive!!!!

and for tuts....IF has got tonns of them....even i used them.....for PSP!!!!

heyy Anshi!

i kno yaar nupur dying... i still have not seen it... but to be honest since mayur wedding i didnt really enjoy mjht dat much... and have not been seeing it properley...😕 but i didnt bother catching up with it... and im jus put of indian serials... you begin to loveee dem and then they go and destroy it...  but your siggies are wonderful 😳  talkin bout being put off i dont have the inspirtation to continue with my ff man... jab kahaani he naye rahi main kya karoon

yeh man i dunno wot appened with the programmes... i was super excited as well!  i dollowed all the instructions and it would not work properley and i found it strnge wen it said no enuff space cuz i dont really have much on my pc compared to some people!  and hain i wanted the full version... you said try emptying some of my c drive stuff but i dont kno wot to delete from dere?! its so confusing kya zaroori hai and whats not!

thanxs for the help tho sweetz

xxxx

Originally posted by: PheliNazar

helloooo my princessess...i have onli five mins...i came to say i'm totally fine...shine...actually better than fine....i'm excellent... I'm having loadz of fun here.............gosh wish you guys werer here,...so much mastii and my nanos lectures...🤣...anayway congrats on the new cc...guys...let finish this one faster since most of us have finished their examz..haina...i usually come on around like 1 at night,,,,,,,,here in dehli...hope to see on if u can be...anyway i'm going...we r going to a mela today...i'm wearing a white suit hoping it doesn't get dirty...😆 okay "cchoww for now"...miss you zoe appi, anshi, zoah, sonal and mahak....

anshi fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb creation on the last cc..i saw it it made me remeber old memories gosh i miss her sooooooo mcuh.... anyway loved it do make more...also i use photoshop CS 9 to make my siggs...

byeeeeeeeeee guysss

hey sweety...wow seems like your having a zabardast time out dere! awesome yaar! it must be proper hot right?! hope your okayy and not getting sun burnt...

i love how you wore a white suit and then jus hopin its not gona get dirtyy at  a mela hahahah good luck wth that 😉 😆

wow mela must be so much fun dere! how awesomee!!!!

and sanu ur siggies are getting so much more perfecttt ehehe im loving them... the mayur ones are awesomeeeeeeeeee 😳 i really like dem.... i personally wana use all of dem and you said my one is getting made... god so cant wait! 😳 im like a lil bachi wen it comes to suprises 😆

ohh also this goes to ALL SIGGIE MAKERS dat would be all of you... hahaha you guys make such amazing siggies do you kno how i can use all my siggies in one box... you kno how it fades it keeps rotating? help me out! 😆

and i see sanu ur gona be watching tere liya... hahaha love harshad chopra so i will be seeing it... dont you guys think suhaani looks really simple without her  mjht look... boy do mjht designers work hard on dere actors and actresses 😆 lolz nyways

love loadss
xxx

Hey Zoe
you there?

How cum you cant download psp?
Zoe - I am waiting for your comment on my gallery =P

x x

zoe appi finally your sig is done...........:))

i hopeeeeee you like it..agar koi problem hai toh bata dena i'll fix it okay!👍🏼

@ zoah - yes jaani u can use it!😛

Edited by PheliNazar - 13 years ago
Hey Sanam!!!!
where do u get the ideas nd textures from?????
😉