Dill Mill Gaye

An Interview with the Birthday Boy

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Stone one channel organized a live chat with Sidhu  of"  Dil Mein Ghaas" fame on his birthday. The popular columnist, Mr.Jhoota Singh hosted the event, along with his assistant Mona who also does free-lance photography  and Khushboo, who was the producer and a great fan of sidhu.

The birthday boy was to reach the studio in about 5 minutes and the team geared up for the interview. Khushboo was busy drooling over her scrap book which had photos of Sidhu, while Mona  did the touch up.

Soon Mr.Sidhu  dressed in a red UB shirt and blue jeans entered the studio.
Khushboo- "OMG!OMG! Monaa' he is wearing my fav colour shirt!! I hope am not dreaming"
Mona-  'Oye chup kar, stop dancing "

JS-  " Will u girls get ready to work?? Mona get ur camera ready and Khushboo, stop looking at Sidhu as if he is your favouite strawberry ice cream ."

JS- "A hearty welcome to the show , Mr.Sidhu "

Sidhu- " Thank u so much. It was really kind of u to invite me to ur studio"

S- " We would like to wish u a very happy birthday on behalf of millions of fans who love u" ( khushboo and Mona rush to give  )

Sidhu- "Thank u so much. It means a lot to me(smiles)  I actually thought people don't like me ;in fact they hate me for getting married to Rampa  and not helping  her to fall in love with Arjun again"

Khushboo- " Mona, aww,..... .. how can people hate him?? just look at his cute face.. I wanna give him a friendly hug"

Mona- " Sit down quietly. Otherwise JS will throw u out of the studio" 

JS- "Sidhuji, we have heard that u got hate-mails from the arjun fans . Is it true?+

Sidhu- " Unfortunately , yes! Arjun's phangirls feel am responsible for breaking up their fav Jodi-Arjun- Rampa.So they have been sending mails which are not pleasant to read"

K to M " Grr, I wish I could get hold of those chudails who send him those mails. How hurt he must have been going thru them . "

Mona- "Haters ki aisi ki taisi! I have even found a word for them, They are "Insecure snobby custodians of cocky-doodle land"

(Khushboo looks at Mona with awe )    K - "Professorji  is that a new word from ur dictionary ?"

Mona- "Just keep quite yaar!Let me click some photos for my private album. "

JS- "girls, if u disturb me again, I will throw u both out of the studio."

Turns to Sidhu " But u are quite a favourite among all  girls  even some of the Arjun fans. So forget about the haters. Actually some of these fans have even started writing 'apology' posts at the forum after feeling guilty hearing your latest interview on IF."

Sidhu -" Oh, am so happy to know that they have started liking me. See I just do my job. Its the CVs who decides on a particular track. " 

JS-" Tell us something about the future track. So which movie are the CVs busy copying?"

Sidhu - "Well, I cannot disclose anything about that. Actually our CVs are genius. Who else can watch around 10-12 movies  a day to get 'inspired'. But am sure, the viewers are gonna enjoy the track when it comes."

JS- "We have heard that u have been nominated for the "Most fit actor "award. What's ur chance in winning it?"

Mona- "Oye 100% ji.. itna fit body aur kis ke paas hain? And lifting Rampa every 15 minutes in the show has really helped him."

JS- " Monaji, aap sirf photos click karo, I will do the talking"

K  - "JS ji mujhe Sidhuji ko gift de na hain" (gives a dumbbell box wrapped in red glittering paper. While mona brings a burger. As sidhu cuts the burger and shares it with the other three, the orchestra behind starts playing the song

"baar baar dil yeh gaaye.. ..........   Baar baar dil yeh gaaye

Tum jiyo hazaaro saal ................Hain meri yeh arzoooo

Happy birthday to u!, happy birthday to u'." 

JS- "Your fans have sent a b'day message for u "( reads aloud from a paper)

"Dear Sidhu

We ur fans, love u a lot. For us, u are the best! Have faith in yourself and your fans coz what ever may come, we will continue to adore u and love u the same. Wish u a very happy birthday and hope the future holds pleasant surprises and accolades coz u deserve it"

Mona and khushboo clap hands in delight while sidhu looks emotional. 

Sidhu-"I am overwhelmed by the love my fans have for me. I thank them  and promise them that I will entertain them as long as they love and support me.Ok guys, I think I will have to leave now. The director is waiting for me to continue shooting. It was really nice talking to allof u (smiles at Khushboo and Mona and leaves)

K- "Hai mein mar jawa!He was smiling at me!!Did u notice those chocolate eyes and that soothing husky voice? its still ringing in my ears!!!

M- " Stop acting stupid! He was smiling at ME! Not u !"

K- "Oye,sidhu ka craziest fan kaun hain?? ME!  U think he would smile so sweetly at a silly photographer like u??" 

M- " Silly, kisko bola???  Do u know how much my students respect me at the academy?Just becoz u have been awarded  a best fan medal doesn't make u greater than me!" 

K- " Everyone knows how stupid ur academy is !!And most of the time u are out flirting with JS and ur students are also roaming around like bhatakti atmaas!  "

M- " How dare u make fun of my academy and students??? Do u know how much time we spend discussing DMG there??"

K- "There are many fans out there who do some productive work like designing a new website for Sidhuji to let him connect to his fans without any hate messages unlike you who is busy singing duets with JS in the backyard of the academy!! Am his craziest fan , not u !"

JS shook his head in disgust and left the studio while the two continued their bickerings.

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣 luvvd the Khushboo (Khushi)- Mona fight..some of the facts were so true and others were not (especially about the academy waalein- i'm one of them too) 😡 awwww such a schweetuuuu Sidhu is..nice answers! and JS's coverage is as always top notch! he should really try movies yno! 

Mona ji and Khushi..lage raho!

great lil treat on my cutiepie's Bday!
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: i_clueless

🤣🤣🤣 luvvd the Khushboo (Khushi)- Mona fight..some of the facts were so true and others were not (especially about the academy waalein- i'm one of them too) 😡 awwww such a schweetuuuu Sidhu is..nice answers! and JS's coverage is as always top notch! he should really try movies yno! 

Mona ji and Khushi..lage raho!

great lil treat on my cutiepie's Bday!

haila!😲 who told u khushboo is khushi??😲😲😲😲
that was the 'hypothermia ' girl from my post "all izz ill"
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 🤣 Mona di and kushboo 🤣

Shamil di love JS as always!
🤣 🤣
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Once again Loved jhoota songh jis's coverage app hi ek aisa reporter ho jo sach sabke samne lata hai

shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pragzie

🤣 🤣 Mona di and kushboo 🤣

Shamil di love JS as always!
🤣 🤣

thanks sweetie😳🤗
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Once again Loved jhoota songh jis's coverage app hi ek aisa reporter ho jo sach sabke samne lata hai

thanks fary😳🤗
aaj ka episode bhi cover karna padega😍
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wht a fab interview.. Mona and khusbhoo's part was  hilarious🤣  🤣
loved this line

Insecure snobby custodians of cocky-doodle land
🤣 🤣
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shamil

haila!😲 who told u khushboo is khushi??😲😲😲😲
that was the 'hypothermia ' girl from my post "all izz ill"

uuh?? Shocked confusion hi confusion hai bhaiyya!
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nisha80

wht a fab interview.. Mona and khusbhoo's part was  hilarious🤣  🤣
loved this line

Insecure snobby custodians of cocky-doodle land
🤣 🤣

give credt to mona😳  she coined the word for me😆