|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Harshad In Bad Health; Currently On Leave!
The popular, handsome hunk, Harshad Chopda with a vast female following, is going through stressful conditions. This happened due to the change in climate while shooting for Star Plus' 'Tere Liye'. The guy has not been keeping well at all and had to take a break from the shoot.

Harshad's parents are ill too. In fact, his father has also been admitted to the hospital and his mother is suffering from viral fever. "I have taken a break from the shooting as my father has been admitted to the hospital and my mom is not feeling well. There has to be someone to take care of them both and I am the one who is doing so. I have to run to the hospital and also take care of my mother at home. I am also visiting the doctor for myself as I have to get well soon too," says a visibly ailing Harshad.

So what's the matter, Harshad? "I am suffering from viral fever. But my parents too need to be taken care of which means that I have to keep my illness aside and do my duty first. Going to the shoot would be a problem as there won't be any body left to look after my parents. I am currently on leave," explains Harshad.

Harshad Chopra on a break?

Harshad Chopra on a break?
The popular, handsome hunk, Harshad Chopra with a vast female following, is going through stressful conditions. This happened due to the change in climate while shooting for STAR Plus' Tere Liye. The actor has not been keeping well at all and had to take a break from the shoot. Harshad's parents are ill too. In fact, his father has also been admitted to the hospital and his mother is suffering from viral fever.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Harshad-Chopra-on-a-break&aid=1874
Fans Reject Anupryia, Want Only Additi Opposite Harshad

'Junta sab jaanti hai' (The people know everything). That's how it works in a democracy.  Right or wrong doesn't matter, what works is public opinion.

As much as we respect Anupriya Kapoor, the public opinion is simply not in her favour. Our readers have given her the thumbs down when it comes to being paired opposite their beloved Harshad Chopda in 'Tere Liye'.

In a poll carried out on TellyCafe, we asked the readers which leading lady makes the best pair with Harshad Chopda.? At the time of going to press, we received 15,104 votes. Out of this, Additi Gupta has received an overwhelming 13,699 votes. That's more than 90 percent. Poor Anupriya Kapoor was trailing by miles with a paltry 1351 votes that amounts to just 8.9 per cent. Some die hard Kritika Kamra and Sara Khan fans made them earn 29 and 25 votes respectively. We wonder how Karan Kundra and Ali Merchant would react to Kritika and Sara being paired opposite Chopda?

Well, the verdict is clear. Fans simply can't see beyond Additi when it comes to Harshad. Such is their fanaticism that they have commented in huge numbers on the recent stories on Harshad, Anupriya, and Additi. In fact, in one of the stories, things have got real ugly with some unruly fans using profanities against Additi.

As hard as Harshad or Anupriya may try to pacify them, the verdict is out – Out go Anupriya, enter Additi. The big question though is will Ekta Kapoor oblige? We have our doubts.

--TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/645-fans-reject-anupryia-want-only-additi-opposite-harshad.html
Harshad Chopda fans on TellyCafe may have given the thumbs down to Anupriya Kapoor, but viewers are admiring what they've seen so far in the two-week old show. Harshad has barely made a few appearances in the show so far, as the story currently dwells on the childhood of Anurag and Taani.

The viewers certainly like the story and the performance of the child artists. In a matter of two weeks, 'Tere Liye' is finds itself shoulder to shoulder with the slot leader 'Uttaran' and threatens to topple it next week. Both the shows clocked a peak TVR of 4.2, but 'Uttaran' is ranked just above 'Tere Liye' as it registered the 4.2 TVR on two occasions, according to the TAM data week 26 (June 20-26).

The Colors show 'Uttaran' opened the week with a TVR of 4.2 as opposed to the 4.0 by 'Tere Liye'. The latter got 4.1 on Tuesday while 'Uttaran' fetched a TVR of 4.0 It was all square on Wednesday with both shows clocking 4.2 TVR.  However, 'Tere Liye' had its nose ahead of its rival on Thursday and Friday with a TVR of 3.8 and 3.5 respectively. 'Uttaran' managed 3.5 and 3.2 respectively on Thursday and Friday.

The picture looks clear. Viewers have an alternative to 'Uttaran' at the 10.00 pm slot. Colors will hope to add more spice to 'Uttaran' in order to keep its head above rival 'Tere Liye'. That will have to happen soon because once Harshad Chopda appears regularly; there simply will be no competition.

One person who will savour this success will be producer Ekta Kapoor, who could gain supremacy at the slot that was very much hers during the days of 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki'.

--Mayur Lookhar/
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/651-tere-liye-threatens-to-displace-uttaran.html

Hate love stories? Not really!!!

Our tellystars' statements only go to prove that we can truly never 'hate' love stories...

Love is in the air with theImran KhanandSonam Kapoorstarrer 'I Hate Luv Stories' all set to release this week. FromMohabbateintoDil To Pagal Hai, love stories of the past are being relived with this upcoming film. And why not? India is known to have one of the wonders of the world ' the Taj Mahal ' which symbolizes the epitome of love. Our reporter, Susan Jose, caught up with some of the who's who of the television industry to find out about their favorite love stories....

Harshad Chopra

My favorite love story, without a doubt is Heer-Prem's in Kis Desh Mein Hain Meraa Dil.

Shilpa to do a mujra, Arshad-Maria to dance, 'Taani-Anurag' to grace ZND 2 finale

Anxiety and competition stiffens as the finale of Star Plus's Zara Nachke Dikha draws closer. It's the last tug- of- war between the Masakalli girls and the Mast Kalandar boys. The show promises a lot of excitement for the finale as not only the contestants but also the judges will be performing. Vaibhavi Merchant will be seen shaking a leg with her co-judges. She will also be choreographing the various acts being performed by Arshad Warsi and Shilpa Shetty. Arshad will also be performing with wife Maria Goretti while Shilpa will be seen performing a mujra, a tribute to Rekha. Interestingly, Shilpa seems to have told everyone that films never gave her a chance to do a mujra so she is only happy to do it on TV now.

The finale will witness the entry of six new entries who will lend their support to both the teams. These entries have been shortlisted from the audiences who will get an opportunity to perform with their favourite celebs on the show.

If sources are to be believed this time, the makers of the show are even planning on a grand Red Carpet for the finale. The latest buzz is also that Tere Liye stars Harshad Chopda and Anupriya Kapoor have been approached to host a small segment. They would even be walking the red carpet as 'Taani' and 'Anurag' for the finale.

While Anupriya remained unavailable to comment, Chopda says, "I have no idea since we have not been informed of anything yet."

The finale will be held on July 7.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shilpa-do-mujra-arshad-maria-dance-taani-anurag-grace-znd-2-finale

Shakti Arora enters Tere Liye

Shakti Arora

Shakti Arora, last seen in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, is joining the cast of Tere Liye. He will be playing young Taani's brother Tapur in the show. It will be a dramatic week for Ananya (Garima Bhatnagar) and Anurag's life as Ananya will be forced to marry Shekhar while Anurag will realise his love for Taani.

Our source from the show says, "Ananya is in love with Ritesh but her father is against it. He wants her to marry Shekhar and she agrees for the marriage. During the marriage her father realises Ananya won't be happy with Shekhar so he lets her marry her lover, Ritesh. Also Anurag develops feelings for Taani. He starts liking her but he will receive a rude shock when he will find out that Taani has started liking their classmate devil, Subodh. Later this week, Taani's elder brother Tapur will enter the show and he will have a separate story. His role is pivotal and long running."

Ananya's marriage sequence will air next week and Ritesh (Nikhil Arya) will re-enter the show with a new avatar. It is said that since viewers have liked the chemistry between young Taani and Anurag, the creative team is planning to play around with this track for some more time before the older Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) and Anurag (Harshad Chopda) step in.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shakti-arora-enters-tere-liye

Additi Gupta Asks Her Fans To Accept Anupriya With Harshad
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 06 July 2010 16:13
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Additi Gupta

TellyCafe recently had an opinion poll where we asked the readers to vote: who among the leading lady makes the best pair with Harshad Chopda in 'Tere Liye'. At the time of going to press, we received 16,462 votes. Out of this, Additi Gupta has received an overwhelming 14,979 votes. That's more than 90 percent. Poor Anupriya Kapoor was trailing by miles with just 1,401 votes,  and some die hard Kritika Kamra and Sara Khan fans made them earn 37and 45 votes respectively.

We called up Additi Gupta to know her stance on the poll and she says, "I respect all those who have voted for me to be paired again with Harshad in 'Tere Liye' but let me tell you one thing that you all guys have to accept the new pair of Harshad and Anupriya and their chemistry, which, I am sure, will bring a new flavor as Heer and Prem had brought. I appreciate those fans who till now love the chemistry of Heer and Prem but now they have to accept Anurag and Taani too".

"People also send me emails saying that if Ekta Kapoor offers me the role in 'Tere Liye' than I should not reject it. But to tell you guys, Ekta Kapoor is very smart and intelligent lady. She has taken Anupriya because she has something in her mind. She will definitely bring something great out of Harshad and Anupriya", she further adds.

Additi could not stop herself and continues, "After some time, the scenario would be different as people might start loving Harshad and Anupriya. I won't be there in the frame at all. I will be in some other show paired with someone else. So people have to accept the truth and stop hating little Anupriya and accept her with Harshad".

Hope your fans listen to you Additi!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/695-additi-gupta-asks-her-fans-to-accept-anupriya-with-harshad.html
Bandh stopped shootings

Yesterday was an All India Bandh and like the common people even the television industry was shut as nothing was working at all.

Rajan Shahi, producer of daily soaps like Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on STAR Plus, had initially planned to shoot at night as everything would be shut in the day. "I cancelled the shoot because I thought actors and technicians who stay far away and across the city might find it difficult to reach the location. To compensate for the day off, my team has shot through the weekend," says Rajan.

The same happened with Ekta Kapoor, who also shot her show for STAR Plus, Tere Liye on Saturday and Sunday, "Given that all these shows are dailies, stocking episodes is a problem. But we shot in advance. Everyone stayed at home on 5th," says Kapoor.

Actress Mukti Mohan, who is performing in Zara Nach Ke Dikha said, " No one has worked yesterday. Even we didn't shoot or rehearse. It was a day off, I slept and enjoyed," says Mukti Mohan.

Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media Tuesday, July 06, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/516/bandh-stopped-shootings.aspx

Anuraag realises his love for Taani

All this while, everything that was concealed, will be unraveled on STAR Plus' Tere Liye. The couple who was married off at a very tender age had been taking jibes at each other but things will turn serious when Anuraag will realise his feelings for Taani.

Taani has already told Anuraag that despite their marriage she will be fine if he falls for another woman outside their marriage as they are friends before being spouses. But eventually Anuraag will realise that his heart beats only for Taani.

Informs a source, "In tonight's episode, Anuraag hides Subodh's love-letter addressed to Taani and chews it later. He doesn't want Taani to read it and learns of Subodh's feeling for her. Subodh will later take his entire gang including Taani, barring Anuraag out from the movie. But Anuraag follows them and sees Taani enjoy herself thoroughly with Subodh a sight he envies. He will go on to realise that he actually feels for Taani and is in love with her. But later unsure about Taani's feelings for him and a possibility of the her feeling for Subodh, he will decide to sacrifice his love for Taani's happiness."

Anuraag says, "Yes, I wouldn't say I have strong feeling for her but yes Anuraag will have a mixed feeling after watching Taani and Subodh and will try to unite them on the show. Taani and Anuraag are married but they consider marriage as mere formality and not a commitment. They are very clear about supporting each other if one of them falls for someone else outside their marriage. They have vowed that they will support each other in their respective relationships and this time Anuraag is ready to sacrifice."

"The two kids are soon going to grow up to become Harshad Chopra and Anupriya Kapoor who will take over from them to play Anuraag and Taani on the show. But this is expected to happen in two weeks' time", adds our source.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/524/anuraag-realises-his-love-for-taani.aspx