Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 6)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Ekta's fresh start with Star

June 12th, 2010
Ekta's fresh start with Star

Q Star seems to have rolled out a red carpet for you. How does it feel to be back on the channel after a not-so-happy exit two years ago?
My relationship with Star is a special one. It goes back to 2000 and it was the turning point of my life and career. It gave me my identity and standing as producer. Every relationship goes through ups and downs, but it's important to realise each other's strength. That's what we have done and I am happy to be back on Star's prime time.

Q Is it a homecoming or a new beginning?
I think it is both. I am much happier and as a person and also more mature. It's a happy homecoming as well as a new beginning because I am starting afresh and Star Plus is also changing.

Q But you didn't have a happy exit. You even went to court to save your flagship show Kyunki.
I didn't go to court but my company went. It was a fight between two organisations which didn't affect our personal relationship. I also fight with my writers and directors. Some times we part ways, but join hands again and work. Any relationship needs to reinvent and validate. We went through a rough patch, but we are back together again.
Q Is Tere Liye just a love story or will it turn into a family drama?
No, it is a pure and simple love story. It is about the journey of love which begins at 17 and remains till the end. It explores many nuances of love. Love doesn't come with an expiry date. It changes over a period of time, but it remains.

Q Is it true that after a long time you are personally supervising scriptwriting for this show?
Yes, I am putting in a lot of effort and looking into every detail.

Q Why have you chosen Bengali backdrop for the show?
I love Kolkata. The middle class life that's so rooted in culture and academics is quite inspiring. Of course businesswise, it is not the right place to base the show in because of competition from regional channels.

Q New faces are preferred for love stories. But you have opted for an overexposed actor for the male lead. Why?
Harshad Chopra is a good actor and Anupriya is a newcomer. But what we were looking for was perfect chemistry between the two which worked for us.

A. L. C

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Roosha Bags TV Role!

AMRITA ROYCHOUDHURY , TNN, Jun 13, 2010, 12.00am IST

Roosha Chatterjee

She plays Lolita's (Ritabhari Chakraborty) doting sister, Labonyo, in the megaserial, Ogo Bodhu Sundori. But not for long.

Roosha Chatterjee has already packed her bags and left for Mumbai. The actor got an offer to play the protagonist's elder sister in the forthcoming Hindi serial, Tere Liye, on a national channel. Talking about the offer, an upbeat Roosha says, "I got this offer suddenly from Ekta Kapoor's production house a few days back which I grabbed without thinking twice. They saw a couple of episodes of OBS and liked me for the role. I went for the screen test that happened in Kolkata and got selected. This, I consider, as a great stepping stone for my career."

The actor is currently househunting in Mumbai. "My mom will stay with me for now," informs Roosha. And what about OBS? Wasn't it difficult calling the show quits? "My dad had to speak to the unit of OBS. If I get a short break from the shooting schedule of TL, I might go back to Kolkata and shoot a couple of episodes there and then return," says Roosha, adding that co-stars Ritabhari, Rajdeep are all very happy about her big break. "They kept telling me that they are going to miss me, yet this is the best offer that I could get sitting in Kolkata." And if she grabs a better offer than this in Mumbai, will she consider staying back or returning to Kolkata? "Mumbai, no doubt, is a city of professionals. It is an ideal place to build your career. So, I will stay back and do just that," Roosha says with finality. All's well that ends well.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Regional/News-Interviews/Roosha-bags-TV-show/articleshow/6041383.cms

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 14 June 2010 at 2:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296snowwhite30SunShine_A

-Farru- IF-Rockerz
-Farru-
-Farru-

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Anupriya's Article...

Source:

Edited by -Farru- - 16 June 2010 at 2:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296snowwhite30

sugii Goldie
sugii
sugii

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms bring to its viewers, Taryay Liyay, an epic love story from Ekta Kapoor.

Emotional love story

Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms bring to its viewers, Taryay Liyay, an epic love story from Ekta Kapoor. The show premieres on June 14 and airs every Monday to Friday at
10 pm. Taryay Liyay is an intense love story of Taani and Anuraag. It brings out higher emotions like sacrifice, selflessness and nobility that people experience when in love.

Set in Kolkata, the story revolves around Taani and Anuraag who are separated by circumstances and reunited by the unbreakable bond of love. Taani represents the perfect traditional Bengali girl. She believes that love ennobles you and makes you a bigger and better person. Anuraag, on the other hand, is an emotional boy, who loves with his heart and soul. He is intense and honest and expects his soul mate to be the same. These quixotic characters of Taani and Anuraag will be essayed by the beautiful Anupriya Kapoor and the handsome Harshad Chopra. Popular actors like Rajat Tokass, Neha Janpandit, Aadesh Chaudhary, Shakti Arora, Neha Saxena, Geetanjali Tikekar, Chanderkant Tanreja and Supriya Shukla also play important roles on the show.

source :http://www.deccanherald.com/content/75133/tv-talk.html

Edited by sugi77 - 16 June 2010 at 9:31am

minaz296snowwhite30

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Ekta's past televised in Tere Liye

It turned several heads, when Ekta in a press conference said that her upcoming serial Tere Liye has a slice from her life.

She said, "If I could put a part of my life in a show, it's in this show." Now that brought the question to everyone's mind present there that is the serial based on her teenage love story. But to everyone's disappointment she explains, "Tere Liye has a lot of inspiration from my teenage years. All of my feelings from my teenage like, what I went through when I had my first pimple, and how I felt when I went to school one day where everyone were celebrating Valentine's Day. Ups and downs that I went through during such times have been incorporated in the show."

When asked stressing on, to what extent the show has part of her life, she clears, "No it's not all about my life."

http://movies.indiainfo.com/ektas-past-televised-in-tere-liye-1320140.html

minaz296snowwhite30

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite30

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
'Tere Liye' to have Ekta Kapoor's life

BIGOYE News Network - Jun 11, 2010 - 19:20hrs IST

Tere Liye, the romantic saga being presented by Balaji Telefilms' will allow us to take a sneak peek in reigning queen of television Ekta Kapoor.

"If I could put a part of my life in a show, it's in Tere Liye." shares Ekta.

She goes on to tell, "The show has a lot of inspiration from my teenage years. All of my feelings from my teenage years, what I went through when I had my first pimple, how I felt when I went to school one day and everyone was celebrating Valentine's Day. All of my emotional ups and downs that I went through during such times have been incorporated into the show."

Ekta's description of the plot is lucid. "Tere Liye is a journey of a couple in love. It portrays their growth as they discover love; how they learn to handle it when they know it's for real with them and finally become so mature even to make sacrifices for it! Tere Liye is my tribute to the English sitcom The Wonder Years."

Tere Liye launches on June 14th at 10 pm on Star Plus.

http://oye.mybigflix.com/television/news/Tere-Liye-to-have-Ekta-Kapoor-s-life/604627

minaz296snowwhite30

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

The latest offering from TV's soap queen

Rajul Hegdein Mumbai

After two years of controversy and lawsuits, Balaji Telefilms headEkta Kapoorand television channel Star Plus have buried the hatchet and are working together once again, after a two-year break.

The partnership, which in the past gave us shows likeKyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu ThiandKahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, now brings usTere Liye, a love story set in Kolkata.

The show tells the story of Taani and Anuraag, a couple separated by circumstances but who are reunited by the unbreakable bond of love. Anurag and Taani will be played by Harshad Chopra, ofKis Des Mein Meraa Dilfame, and Anupriya Kapoor.

Ekta says, "I am coming back to my audience with Star Plus and Balaji yet again. Yes, my latest showTere Liyeon the channel is a new beginning. This show is all about the intense journey as well as the discovery of love. This particular love story is unlike any that the viewers have seen on Indian television."

http://movies.rediff.com/slide-show/2010/jun/11/slide-show-1-tv-ekta-kapoor-on-tere-liye.htm

Edited by taanu14 - 16 June 2010 at 11:49pm

minaz296snowwhite30

Go to top