Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 49)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Given a chance, Anupriya will definitely pair opposite Harshad

Anupriya Kapoor

Anupriya Kapoor the name is enough to drive her fans crazy. She gained mindboggling popularity as Taani in Balaji Telefilms' Tere Liye  and till date, resides in the hearts of millions. But since then, she has gone missing from the small screen.

"I know my fans want to see me on the screen as soon as possible. I am getting offers but nothing is exciting me to the extent of giving a nod. Currently, I am busy travelling and it is keeping me busy," she shares with Tellychakkar.com.

Now, in the entertainment industry, link ups are a common phenomenon. Stories of Anupriya and her co star in Tere Liye, Harshad Chopda's love affair became the talk of the town. Rumours of them dating and coochie-cooing in real life started hitting headlines on newspapers and entertainment portals on a regular basis. But both Anupriya and Harshad have always taken the denial mode. So in the future, will she pair opposite Harshad ? "Why not' If something interesting comes up then I would definitely love to work with him. But actors don't get repeated in TV shows very often. But if everything falls into place, then we will be seen together again on the tube," she ends.

We are sure that fans will go crazy to see Harshad and Anupriya romancing on the screen all over again. What say!!!

Edited by SunShine_A - 15 April 2012 at 7:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GoldMist-

-GoldMist- IF-Rockerz
-GoldMist-
-GoldMist-

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Shakti Arora

It's always good to receive compliments. And it is more special when it comes from someone who is very close to you. And who better can understand the feeling than Shakti Arora (host of Imagine's Gyaan Guru).

"I have been in the industry for quite some time now, but after watching me on Gyaan Guru, my grandfather complimented me for the first time. He actually liked my style of anchoring," shares the handsome actor with us.

Shakti's grandfather also hails from the world of entertainment. He is none other than veteran actor, producer and director Chandrashankar. He is also the founder and trustee of CINTAA.

"He always appreciates good work. So I knew that I would get compliment from him the day I put up a good performance. And yes, this time around he did pat my back," he goes on to share.

Furthermore, he says that he has always admired Amitabh Bachchan as an anchor and he "likes him a lot".

"When my grandfather told me that he felt I was as good as Amitji I did not know what to say. He comes with a lot of experience where else, I don't and I am sure I am not even ten percent of him but then the compliment means a lot to me."

Well, congrats Shakti and keep up the good work!!!

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Ladies move over..Men are here to stay.! Indian Television  now has a wave of good looking hunks rolling on your favourite shows.

Aditya Redij (No Aana Iss Desh Lado), Harshad Chopra (Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil), Arjun Bijlani (Miley Jab Hum TumBarun Sobti ( Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon), Kunal Karan Kapoor (Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha)and many other boys from Indian Telly screen are turning into heartthrobs and many hearts are drooling over them.

Viewers and their co-stars are very much impressed with these young lads who possess toned body, great physique, brooding representation and a killer smile. These guys land daily in our living rooms through small screen and do everything that a screen 'hero' can do. They love their ladies, dot on their wives, respect their elders and fight with wicked guys  to protect their girlfriend's.

These TV guys are leaving no stone behind to compete with their silver screen counterparts and even their screen presence is as hot as any big star like SRK, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. Good going guys! Who knows you may hit the big screen someday.

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/642-indian-hotties-are-here-to-stay..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GoldMist-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Neha Saxena on a break !

Neha Saxena after her role on ' Tere Liye' takes a break to catch up with friends and family..

-GoldMist- IF-Rockerz
-GoldMist-
-GoldMist-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I am busy travelling and it is keeping me busy, reveals Anupriya Kapoor!
I am busy travelling and it is keeping me busy, reveals Anupriya Kapoor!

Yesterday at 05:19pm
Talk of Anupriya Kapoor and the name itself is enough to drive her fans crazy. She won accolades playing Taani in Balaji Telefilms' Tere Liye and till date, resides in the hearts of millions. But the pretty faced went missing from the small screen soon after the show got end.

Recently the actress was quizzed by the sources about her absence from the screen and she says, "I know my fans want to see me on the screen as soon as possible. I am getting offers but nothing is exciting me to the extent of giving a nod. Currently, I am busy travelling and it is keeping me busy."

During her show Tere Liye, Anupriya's name was many times connected with her co-star Harshad Chopra, which the two always denied. But their romantic pairing left many tongue wagging and rumours actually never died down till the show was ended.

However, Anupriya is least affected with these kind if buzz and ask her if in the future, will she pair opposite Harshad and she chirpily replies, "Why not… If something interesting comes up then I would definitely love to work with him. But actors don't get repeated in TV shows very often. But if everything falls into place, then we will be seen together again on the tube."

We are sure that fans will go crazy to see Harshad and Anupriya romancing on the screen all over again. What say!!!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/I_am_busy_travelling_and_it_is_keeping_me_busy_reveals_Anupriya_Kapoor-gid-12467-gc-16.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fangirl_Annie-Ramya-SunShine_A

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
The hottest romantic couples of tv like Karan Singh Grover-Jennifer Winget,Karan Kundra-Kritika KamraVivian Dsena-Sukirti KandpalHarshad Chopra-Anupriya Kapoor, have given some convincing romantic tracks on-screen. So, do the actors prefer romantic tracks to the others to be forever etched in the minds of the audience?  

-GoldMist-Fangirl_Annie-Ramya-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Celebs Thankful Quotes To Their Fans

Harshad Chopra-All thanks and love to my Fans..keep supporting and shedding your love! you all are the only source to my motivation to work!

-GoldMist-Fangirl_Annie-Ramya-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Three things in your purse/Pocket !

Tellybuzz got the telly stars to reveal three things they carry in their purse or wallet….

Television stars are always in a rush. So, Tellybuzz decided to decode what they considered indispensable. We asked them about three things they carry in their purse or pocket :

Harshad Chopra: Wallet and my 2 mobiles.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/11944-three-things-in-your-pursepocket.htm?loggedin=1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GoldMist--Ramya-

Go to top