Tere Liye

|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 51

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Ekta's new serial teaches how to love

Ekta Kapoor is back in action again with Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms after a period of two years. Her new serial with Star Plus is 'Tere Liye'. The show stars Harshad Chopra of 'Kis Des Mein Hai Meraa Dil' and Anupriya who was also seen in 'Mile Jab Hum Tum'.

Ekta says, "I'm coming back to my audience with Star Plus and Balaji yet again. The show is all about the intense journey as well as the discovery of love. This particular love story is unlike any that the viewers have seen on Indian television ever."

"My audience will really learn how to love and will definitely relate to the story. And that a promise! The story is not a love story in the true sense, rather, it is a story of love and the way love changes with time." adds Ekta.

So were you inspired by any such stories before? " Frankly speaking, it's about everyone and not only me that I am inspired by. But yes, it did take me back in time and can be considered to be a tribute to my wonder years." Ekta is back on Star Plus after the legendary show 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' went off air.

Let's now see what she can do with 'Tere Liye'.

http://expressbuzz.com/entertainment/television/ektas-new-serial-teaches-how-to-love/179413.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296snowwhite30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Tere Liye Articles Corner (No Comments)* || (Page 3)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Ekta bitten by numerology bug again

The title of Ekta Kapoor's latest offering for STAR Plus - Taryay Liyay isn't as hard to pronounce as it seems. It's Tere Liye with its spelling twisted a bit to suit the numerology-obsessed television czarina.

After the success of many of her shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki on STAR Plus, Kapoor is making a comeback to the channel with this intense love story going on air on June 14.

"Taryay Liyay presents a whole new perspective on love stories, with the core thought being love ennobles you and makes you a bigger and better person," Ekta, managing director of Balaji Telefilms, said in a press release.

"Balaji Telefilms and STAR Plus have always partnered to bring superlative television experience for its viewers. We expect this show to find resonance with our audience and does well like our other shows on the channel," she added.

The channel's bosses are equally excited about collaborating with Ekta again.

"We are pleased to work with Ekta Kapoor, one of the best creative minds in the industry. She has produced some of the iconic shows for us in the past and we hope Taryay Liyay will prove to be one such show," said Anupam Vasudev, executive vice president (Marketing), STAR India Pvt Ltd.

The show is set in Kolkata and revolves around two protagonists Taani and Anuraag who are separated by circumstances and reunited by their love. Harshad Chopra, who was last seen in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, and Anupriya Kapoor will be seen in the lead roles.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Ekta-bitten-by-numerology-bug-again/Article1-552050.aspx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Anu13-snowwhite30

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Kailash Kher lends voice for Balaji's Tere Liye

On Tuesday afternoon Balaji Telefilms unveiled its new TV show Tere Liye at a press conference in a western suburb hotel. The show is an epic love story about Anurag and Taani which will be portrayed by the heart throb of television Harshad Chopra along with the very young Anupriya Kapoor.

The show will try to capture the nuances of love at every stage of life. Balaji is known to have a good ear for music and has always maintained that the title tracks of its shows should be a hit with the masses. This time too, the television genius Ekta Kapoor has chosen the musical Sufi master to lend his voice to the title track of her latest show. Kailash Kher has sung the title track of the show in his sizzling Sufi voice. Kailash is known to be a singer that puts a lot of soul into his songs and he has done justice to the track this time round too.

Ekta says that Tere Liye is very close to her heart and a part of her as well. The show will go on air from 14th June at 10 P.M. on Star Plus. We are sure that the audiences will eagerly be waiting to watch what Ekta has in store for them now!

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/kailash-kher-balaji-030610.html

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Ekta Kapoor hunting for new faces on net

Ekta Kapoor is the lady who has changed many lives by picking out people from nowhere. Your picture could be pasted on a wall or on the wall of your Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Networking Sites. If you haven't registered for any one of them, do so now because Television's Czarina is on the prowl again. Kapoor is finding it hard to choose the lead for her upcoming Star Plus show Tere Liye.

Buzz up!
Ekta Kapoor's new show Tere Liye on Star Plus is touted to be a romantic saga and something that will become a talking point for the Indian audience very soon. The woman, who has created historic characters like Sujal-Kashish, Om-Parvati, Tulsi-Mihir on television, is on a lead hunt to find the next couple Taani and Anurag.

Apparently, a team of eight members are investing night and day surfing through profiles of young and fresh faces, age group 18-25 on all social networking sites (facebook, orkut) to hunt for the leads that can portray Taani and Anurag.

So if you are on these social networking sites and make the cut, you could be the lucky one. Wait and watch. If you aren't then better register now. However, there's on big question. How will Kapoor see your profile? For that, she needs to accept your friendship request. But Miss Kapoor's account is full. Nevertheless, try your luck.

Harshad Chopra is tipped to play the lead in this show.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/ekta-tere-liye-250510.html

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Big B's Muqaddar Ka Sikandar to be remade?

Making a comeback to her pet channel, Star Plus, has become a task of sorts for the soap queen whose next big show for the channel's 10 pm slot, is Tere Liye, top lining Harshad Chopra and a newcomer. Even before the show takes off, which reportedly happens only next month, Tere Liye has been marred by controversies.

The most recent one is that sources from Swastik Pictures claim that her show is similar to an untitled project of theirs, which is being produced for a prime time slot on Colors. It's also being said that both the shows draw from the hit Muqaddar Ka Sikandar (1978), top lining Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Rakhi, Vinod Khanna and Amjad Khan.

When asked, Ekta Kapoor, fuming under her breath, says that she'd never lift the story of a film to turn it into a TV show. "There's no dearth of good writers and imaginative story ideas. I agree that a lot of times you find kitchen politics in more than one show of mine, and sometimes you may find common cultures, for instance Sarvagun Sampanna and Pavitra Rishta are both based on Maharashtrian families, but even then, none of my shows draw any content from a movie and they don't look similar to each other in any way," she states firmly.

Reportedly, Tere Liye is an epic love story between two individuals, who are married around their teens and they make every effort to keep their relationship alive. Sources claim that Kapoor's show, which marks her comeback to the prime time slot on Star Plus, two years after her popular dailies Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kasautii Zindagi Kay exited the channel, is similar to Siddharth Tewary's upcoming show on Colors.

"Somehow the storyline of our show got leaked and reached the Balaji team. Since it's a very competitive environment, Ekta's team worked at a fast pace and came up with the show. From what we have heard, Ekta's show will revolve around a couple that lives in the slums of Mumbai and have been in love since childhood. In hers, the kids, Taani and Anurag, grow up within the first four to five weeks of the show, in the typical 1970s Manmohan Desai style of films. In ours, the kids remain kids for a prolonged period," stated a source from Swastik Pictures.

Kapoor rubbishes all the rumours of her show having any similarity with Tewary's. "I don't need to copy any newcomer production team's ideas. Actually, I don't need to copy in the first place. I know of hundreds of others who've grown, flourished and made big bucks by copying my style of work. Anyone who claims that my team or I have copied an idea from Swastik Pictures needs a mental check up. It's a cheap way of pulling me down," she rues, agreeing that the industry is extremely competitive and she's bearing the brunt of it all.

A source from Balaji informs that Kapoor had flimsily discussed the idea of an epic love story with a different Mumbai background with her friend Gayatri, who is married to Tewary currently. "Ekta and she are friends. She discussed the idea with her eight to ten months ago and then dropped it for reasons best known to them. Gayatri quit and now, rumours surface that Ekta has stolen Siddharth's idea, which is incorrect. We're hoping they both turn out to be different shows altogether," adds the source.

When asked whether her show has anything to do with Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, she laughs, "I love the movie because it's a masala (entertaining) film, it was a big blockbuster and of course, it had some of the finest actors of the Hindi film industry in it. But that doesn't mean that I will lift its story and make a daily soap out of it."

It's rumoured that Tewary's show, supposedly inspired by the 1970s hit for Colors, might not see the light of the day at all. A source from the channel, on the condition of anonymity says, that though Tewary has made several rounds of the channel's office, his show is not likely to go on air.

"Meetings happen all the time. That doesn't mean the show has been given the green signal," adds the source.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Big-B-s-Muqaddar-Ka-Sikandar-to-be-remade/Article1-545611.aspx

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Ekta Kapoor loves Kolkata and its people

Ekta Kapoor's heart is in Mumbai but besides that there is one city she immensely loves for its unique reasons - Kolkata. The city's name may start with the letter 'K', but that's drawing conclusions too quickly.

Ekta explains, "I love the streets of Kolkata and I admire the old architectural buildings. There is a different feel to them."

The television producer is also fond of the people there.

Says she, "The people in Kolkata are very different. They don't wish to be super rich but give more importance to education than anything else. They are very innocent at heart and one can sense a lot of purity in them."

Ekta has always been known as a religious person. And in spite of her busy schedule, she often makes it a point to travel to various religious destinations in India.

"One of the many reasons I go to Kolkata is to worship Maa Kali at Kali Ghat," she adds.

Ekta's next television soap, Tere Liye, has a backdrop of Kolkata. The show features Harshad Chopra (Ali of Left Right Left fame) as the main lead and introduces new face Anupriya Kapoor.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/people-in-kolkata-are-different-ekta/116847-8.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296snowwhite30

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Harshad-Anupriya in Tere Liye

Harshad Chopra and Anupriya Kapoor have been finalised as the lead of Ekta Kapoor's new love saga Tere Liye to be aired on Star Plus. The duo will essay the roles of lovebirds Anurag and Taani in the serial. Harshad was last seen in Balaji Telefilms' Kis Des Mein Hai Dil Mera as Prem. Anupriya is the girl who was chosen as the lead for Ekta's Beytaab Dil Ki Tamanna on Sony but was replaced even before the serial went on air. However, all's well that ends well. Now, it remains to be seen if the Anurag-Tani jodi will recreate the magic of Sujal-Kashish of Kahin Toh Hoga and Anurag-Prerna of Kasauti Zindagi Kay.

http://www.screenindia.com/news/Harshad-Anupriya-in-Tere-Liye/628355/

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Kailash Kher to sing for Balaji's TV series

Balaji telefilms is going to start its new TV serial, Tere Liye. This will be a love story targeting young people.But the interesting thing about this is that popular singer, Kailash Kher will be singing for the soap opera.

This announcement was made by the production house while unveiling the TV series in a very posh Western Hotel.The series will see the very popular actors of TV world, Harshad Chopra and Anupriya acting in the lead roles.

The storyline of the series is about love and covers all part of it including the sad parts.

Meanwhile, Kailash has been taken as the lead singer since his voice has been able to generate mass appeal. It is in line with the strategy of Balaji which always wants its music to be hot with the masses.

http://www.topnews.in/kailash-kher-sing-balajis-tv-series-2263823

Post Reply New Post

Go to top